Ryanair

Ryanair customer review

Flew from Leeds Bradford to Lanzerote inbound and outbound flights. On time staff excellent friendly and efficient. Flown to several destinations previously and always excellent value. All seats are now allocated so don't know why people moan about a free for all. Don't know what some people expect for the money if you have the correct docs get there on time and your cases and baggage are within the stated limits then you will not have a problem if they are not then it is your own fault and you should double check your paperwork.

Ryanair customer review

Travel with Ryanair for 5 holidays per year have had no complaints about their rules and reg's until now. In order to be certain that I have a boarding pass for the return flight I have to pre book seats on return flight. This is due to a reduction to 7 days of online check in time. Not everyone has access to a computer and printer when abroad! I hope that someone from Ryanair reads this and realises that customer satisfaction is better than possibly gaining a few extra euros.

Ryanair customer review

I booked a ticket from Bucharest to London Stansted with Ryanair on April 24 and was unable to check-in for the flight. The website kept giving error messages every time I tried and when I explained this to the people at the airport their only reply was we cannot check you in unless you pay the 70 euro fee. Though I explained there was no way for me to check in and I was not even the only person that experienced the problem they insisted there was nothing they could do. I tried calling before the flight but their customer support number could not be accessed outside of the UK and Ireland. This was not even a cheap flight and to be sure it will be my first and last on Ryanair.

Ryanair customer review

So annoyed by the new 7 day check in scam how low will they go. You now have to buy an allocated seat even if you don't want to if you are coming back after 7 days as many of us are. Flight leaves early in the morning or arrives late at night no staff around to help. Scheduled time adds extra hour to make sure they are 'on time flights are much more expensive than before. There is only one reason to fly Ryanair and that is destination they tend to fly to places others don't. If there was choice (like Dublin) then I always choose the rival ie Aer Lingus.

Ryanair customer review

I fly Ryanair to various European destinations about a dozen times a year and more frequently between Manchester and Faro - Have no complaints whatsoever with airline or staff - always polite and efficient especially on MAN-FAO route. My complaint is the lack of intelligence manners and social skills of a significant minority of passengers which coupled with their foul mouthed behaviour can make flying with Ryanair "stressful" at times.

Ryanair customer review

Going to Spain for over one week and you have got to go find a computer and a printer to print off your return boarding pass unless you do what Ryanair want you to do and buy a more expensive ticket and book a seat. Now when you are looking at the flight and ready to book it does not tell you about any of this until you have paid for the ticket then when you come to get your boarding pass then you are stung with this. It is disgraceful. If you have a elderly mother like I have you have no option buy to pay as how can she use a pc and printer in a foreign land. Never again.
Seat Comfort N/A

(Belgium)

Horrible experience from Lisbon to Brussels on 23/4/2014. Not only passengers were treated like cattle but the flight had a 45 minute delay. The worst part was that I could not take my personal cabin size luggage into the cabin. Furthermore I was travelling with a 3 year old and no logical explanation was given concerning the criteria to select passengers who could not take their cabin luggage. All personnel (at the airport and in-flight) was very rude and not even an apology for the delay was given. Finally the tickets were not that cheap. Common sense is urgently needed!

Ryanair customer review

I cannot fault Ryanair on our recent trip to France. Flew out 16th April and back on 23rd April. We were 10 minutes late setting off (through no fault of their own someone had left a buggy at the steps and could not fly until they found the owner). The pilot made up the lost time and we landed on time in France. The return flight left on time and we arrived 25 mins early in England. Check in etc were smooth and no problems.

Ryanair customer review

Ryanair are a rip off we booked a 2 week holiday with Ryanair able to print off our boarding passes for the flight out but not for the flight back. I assumed you were just given them at the airport on the way back when we arrived at the airport we went to the check in desk and were directed to another desk where they told us that we would have to pay £350 or we would not be allowed on the flight as a family with 4 young children we had no choice but to hand over the money. This is a terrible way to run an airline taking all that money from a family and being told we would have to pay or we would not be getting on the flight.

Ryanair customer review

Stansted - Warsaw Modlin - Stansted. FR2286 and FR1021. I have only recently started using them (I lived near Heathrow before so Stansted wasn't an option). The prices are extraordinary and if you follow the rules closely and diligently then the prices remain extraordinary. The people who complain for the large part seem to be people who did not (or could not) comply with the rules. But the rules are clear.