Ryanair

"unprofessional and disrespectful"

Trip Verified | Edinburgh to Dublin. Horrible customer service! Bag check in staff was all making small talk with one another instead of helping tell customers where to have our bags and passports checked, and helping the line to move along. Then when we got to our gate they kept switching gates on us and had people trampling over one another to move from one gate line to another and the staff was laughing as older customers were getting pushed out of their lines. It was as if the staff thought the process was a joke and didn’t help keep customers in their original lines or give accurate Information in a professional manner to the customers. Very unprofessional and disrespectful to customers. Felt like they treated us like cattle!
RouteEdinburgh to Dublin
Date FlownJuly 2019

"seats were not together"

(Turkey)

Trip Verified | Barcelona to Rome. When I arrived at the airport I learnt that I have to pay for check-in because check-in must be finished online before 2 hours the flight. So we paid 110 euros for that. I was on honeymoon and our seats were not together. We have learned that many of the passengers were in the same situation. Then during the flight, many times the crew sold things. Firstly they were announcing and then they were starting to sell. I tried to take a nap but three times I have been woken up by these announcements. I have taken many flights but this one was the worst.
RouteBarcelona to Rome

"Terrible service"

Trip Verified | Dublin to East Midlands. Terrible service, terrible policies. You get what you pay for I guess but seems that they have unreasonable pricing strategies that target mistakes even ones made by the airline. The way they deal with objections is beyond rude.
RouteDublin to East Midlands
Date FlownJuly 2019

"never experienced this type of rip off"

Trip Verified | Luton to Faro. Do not travel with family as it’s hidden costs will take you down the hole for budget. We had to pay 55 Pounds each for a family of 5 because we didn’t check in online. We paid 275 Pounds up-front before they would talk to us. Plus I tried to call the airline via phone and no one answered for 30mins and we were going to miss the flight otherwise. The reason we couldn’t check in earlier is because of our 1 child under 10. Pretty sad way to start vacation as we are Canadian and have never experienced this type of rip off at any airport with no customer service care at all! No Ryanair staff and had a third party to sit there and keep saying that you need to read the fine print. Never recommend this airline as it’s the worst I have ever been on and I travel quite a bit for business and family trips.
RouteLuton to Faro
Date FlownJuly 2019

"always get what I pay for"

Trip Verified | Manchester to Dublin. The first flight of the day. Efficient and straightforward service, as expected with Ryanair for £14.99! I always recommend Ryanair as a budget option, and I always get what I pay for.
RouteManchester to Dublin
Date FlownJuly 2019

"Efficient and fast boarding"

Trip Verified | Evening flight back to Manchester. Efficient and fast boarding, and as ever, Ryanair is a bus with wings, which is all I need for a 35 minute flight at £14.99!
RouteDublin to Manchester
Date FlownJuly 2019

"Their size bag is smaller"

Trip Verified | Bucharest to Dublin. The check-in opens a few days before the flight! When you try to buy the Priority there are no seats! Rip off at the airport to take the bag with you! Their size bag is smaller than other companies! I flew due an emergency not a holiday or pleasure but still needed to get a small bag with me! Why advertise small prices if you are not allowed to bring than just a hand bag?
RouteBucharest to Dublin
Date FlownJuly 2019

"Terrible service from Ryanair"

Not Verified | Porto to Barcelona. On 7th June 2019 there was an issue with the airport radar which had a knock on effect on several flights. I can understand these kind of situations can occur, but what is not acceptable is how they handle them. My flight was at 7pm and only left at midnight. Since I like to arrive earlier, I was in the boarding area since 5pm. There was no one to hep us, not from the airport or from the Ryanair, no information, no food vouchers (mandatory by EU law), nothing. Only at 11pm the ladies from ryanair appeared to prepare the boarding. Terrible service from Ryanair (or lack of them).
RoutePorto to Barcelona
Date FlownJune 2019

"Read itinerary and small print"

Trip Verified | Manchester to Palma. Never been with an airline quite like this. Full of scams and will find any way to try and get additional money. Read all your itinerary and small print and don't listen to what you are told over the phone. After being told we could have hand luggage of 10kg we have been told in our boarding passes if we bring this or a bag that is over 40cm by 25cm we will be charged £116. We also booked and paid for the holiday together but we are sat no where near each other. Unfortunately, I got an all inclusive package deal and we are already having problems with Ryanair.
RouteManchester to Palma
Date FlownJuly 2019

"Zero customer service interest"

Not Verified | Budapest to Prague with Ryanair. Worst airline I've ever flown. Makes it incredibly hard to check-in online and then penalized me hundreds of dollars to checkin at the airport. I've never seen anything like it. A really bad joke! I paid more to check-in than I did for the tickets. Zero customer service interest in dealing with this.
RouteBudapest to Prague