Ryanair

"a very bad experience."

(Morocco)

Trip Verified | Stansted to Rabat. Not oriented customer satisfaction. Frequently delayed. Last delay was around 4 hours (09/05 from Rabat to London). You pay extra fees to have a minimum of premium service seat in row 01 and you have to put you cabin bags and luggage around seats row 20 because flight attendants are discussing instead of organizing the boarding (some passengers were with 5 bags and seated in rank 4 and occupying all the overhead lockers of row 1/2. Plane wasn’t clean. Announcement inaudible etc. Just a very bad experience.
RouteStansted to Rabat
Date FlownMay 2019

"charge to print your boarding pass"

Trip Verified | Luton to Athens. Heartless people, no customer focus, poor customer service not understanding what people want. I will never fly with Ryanair and Luton ever again. They look cheap and by the time you book your ticket they rip you off they charge you even the paper to print your boarding pass so you ending up paying a ticket more than British Airways. Trust me do your math before you book very manipulative.
RouteLuton to Athens
Date FlownMay 2019

"do the job without fuss "

Trip Verified | Faro to Stansted. I cannot understand why Ryanair are not rated higher. My flights were cheap. They were on time. Planes were clean. Cabin crew polite and friendly. Food and drink expensive but cheaper that a full fare airline where it’s provided free. Flights were smooth. Ground handling perfect. Don’t have any issue with flying this airline - they do the job without fuss and at a good price.
RouteFaro to Stansted
Date FlownMay 2019

"not customer friendly actions"

Trip Verified | Stansted to Lanzarote. Their random seating option that ensures that 2 people never sit together unless they pay and choose for their seat has to be one of the most selfish and not customer friendly actions of all. When other airlines are focused on better customer service, Ryanair constantly strives to put their money interest first and the people they are serving last. Avoid like the plague, it’s worth paying a bit more for a safer and more enjoyable flight.
RouteStansted to Lanzarote
Date FlownApril 2019

"a comfortable flight"

Trip Verified | Travelled from Rome to Eindhoven. It was a comfortable flight. Boarding was a little slow due to tha late arrival of aircraft. Check in was smooth. A little walk in Eindhoven due to unusual path from plane to terminal.
RouteRome to Eindhoven
Date FlownApril 2019

"Never again on Ryanair"

(Italy)

Not Verified | Venice to London Stansted. Worst experience ever. I have been flying frequently for 27 years for work and leisure and I never received such a combination of bad treatment by airline ground staff and disorganized assistance. 2.5 hour delay on the outbound flight and left down on the return flight after checking in luggage. Big trouble at automatic luggage drop in after check-in online, without proper assistance. Delays made us (family of 4) late at the gate and the gate closed just a few seconds before our arrival. No flexibility to let us in the plane. Luggage drop off and one day late return home with big work troubles. Never again on Ryanair. Do not fly with them. They are the worst airline in the world!
RouteVenice to London Stansted

"the worst experience"

Trip Verified | Berlin to Athens. It’s the worst experience I have ever had. They opened a few counter for luggage dropping. It takes an hour! In the middle of our line, I went to the front desk ask to drop our luggage. The agent asked us to get back in line and wait. They speak terrible English. When we get to the front desk, they told me luggage drop in was closed. They have announced it. We never understood what they were announcing. They just told us to book next flight. I will not book their flight again. It’s a long line, long wait, and they don’t allow you sit together if you don’t pay more. Worst service. Have to pay more for luggage.
RouteBerlin to Athens

"pay for cabin luggage"

Trip Verified | Belfast to Manchester. Terrible airline, you now have to pay for cabin luggage and to sit beside your travel partner/s. I will never travel with them again. Avoid at all costs!!
RouteBelfast to Manchester
Date FlownMay 2019

"made me pay £20 for cabin luggage"

Trip Verified | Edinburgh to Barcelona. Worst airline I have ever been. Rude and unfriendly staff, they made me pay £20 for my cabin luggage. Even if they made me pay for my hand luggage, they didn't allow me to take into the flight, they took away to go in the hold. They make the tickets so cheap and affordable in their website hence once you are there, they charge you for seat, for cabin baggage! Never again with Ryanair. I had stressful experience.
RouteEdinburgh to Barcelona

"the prices changed"

Trip Verified | Stansted to Bucharest. I choose my dates in June 2019 and my seats and when I wanted to pay a window popped up and said that a problem has occurred and I have to choose everything once again. When I did that, which took me few seconds, the prices changed, even priority and seats prices.
RouteStansted to Bucharest