Ryanair

Customer rating from 1918 reviews

"sent a voucher three months later"

Not Verified | My flight was cancelled due to Covid 19 and I claimed a refund. Ryanair advised that I would get a refund but would have to wait as there were a lot of claims. They sent a voucher three months later (expires in 12 months) and it is now impossible to contact them.
RouteDublin to Barcelona
Date FlownMarch 2020

"friendly and attentive cabin crew"

Trip Verified | Excellent all round. After being badly let down by their major competitor I reluctantly took the very early morning flight. Easy on time boarding, friendly and attentive cabin crew and a chirpy pilot. Plane very clean and fresh. Crew ensured masks Worn and policed toilet visits really well. On time landing and easy disembarkation. Well done.
RouteStansted to Brindisi
Date FlownJuly 2020

"Flight was 100% satisfactory"

Trip Verified | Just flown Dublin to Dalaman. Flight was 100% satisfactory. On time and very attentive crew. Plane was clean and bright. Decent legroom and cheaper than any other carrier. Well done Ryanair.
RouteDublin to Dalaman
Date FlownJuly 2020

"I just find all this very frustrating"

Not Verified | We arrived at the airport and had paid for fast track only to be told there was no fast track open and it had been closed for some time, when I complained at the airport I was told to take it up with the airline. I then asked 3 different Ryanair staff who advised me to complain saying Ryanair should know it was closed. I tried complaining but there was no specific question which was appropriate on the chat line, it kept taking me back to the beginning. I am still waiting for various refunds on flights for March and May. I tried changing one flight which I booked in July because I was told there was no charge, again just before I was about to pay for the new flight a charge popped up. There was no way I could delete the charge therefore I gave up. I just find all this very frustrating.
RouteLuton to Knock

"Impressive cabin crew"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | Lisbon to Ponta Delgada. Impressive cabin crew, going beyond their duty, professional, kind and attentive. The flight though was tiring and Ryanair needs to stop with this sort of joke of them of landing hardly.
RouteLisbon to Ponta Delgada
Date FlownJuly 2020

"They are just ripping people blind"

Trip Verified | Very poor customer service, pre booked way before covid -19 for European holiday. All other bookings are getting refunded or credit note for full amount but not Ryanair. Was told not there problem if i dont make it to the gate, what a joke. I cant even get out of my state in Queensland Australia let alone out of the country. They are just ripping people blind for no reason.
RouteManchester to Rome
Date FlownJune 2020

"I asked for a full refund"

Trip Verified | Ryanair cancelled my ticket on the 8th March because of covid-19 from Luton to Tenerife South which is acceptable. I asked for a full refund on the 20th March they write me that it will take longer to get my money back. Now all Im waiting almost 10 weeks. I call the service they told me just wait or choose a new flight. I don't want a new flight. I think they play with not just me but everyone in the same situation to keep our money.
RouteLuton to Tenerife south
Date FlownDecember 2019

"stay away from this airline!"

Trip Verified | In a word, terrible. Do not fly with this airline! Like many, Covid 19 struck, still waiting for refund, flight was on the 9th April 2020 - it was cancelled a few days before so I submitted the refund form (kept crashing but did it finally). I hear nothing, I ring and after a 45 mins wait, I’m told It will be processed in 14 days - lies! I get a voucher, being front line emergency services a voucher is no good, I have leave embargos in place but the airline does not care. Most of refund is baggage space I booked and obviously didn’t use so they lose no money really. I have continued to call and email, I never get through to them, no closer to my refund and it’s now been well over a month. How is it allowed?!? I never want to use them again. I appreciate a delay in process but Jet2 refunded in 14 days for my other trip and were really helpful. It’s ridiculous now and how no one is stepping in, it’s clearly not getting processed - stay away from this airline!
RouteStansted to Prague
Date FlownApril 2020

"In other words no refund"

Not Verified | Flight cancelled by Ryanair, like everyone when I received the mail a voucher was offered as was a refund. I took the refund option and was then sent a voucher and told that if I wanted a refund I needed to reapply and that it would be processed after the CV-19 was over. I still reapplied and have now received a mail saying "As per interpretive guidelines on EU passenger rights, announced by the EU commission on cancellations caused due to COVID 19, this is now classified as an extraordinary circumstance and compensation does not apply under EU261/2004." In other words no refund this is absolutely disgusting. Never again will I be flying Ryanair!
RouteBristol to Lanzarote
Date FlownMay 2020

"try to give me a voucher"

(Belgium)

Not Verified | I'm still waiting for my refund cause my flight has been canceled due to corona. They try to give me a voucher and it is not possible to contact them. This is unacceptable. Please do something.
RouteBruxelles to Warsaw