Ryanair

"Very good flight with Ryanair"

Trip Verified | Rome-Ciampino to Dublin. Very good flight with Ryanair. Priority Gate boarding seamless but then held outside in bus for 10-15 minutes whilst arriving aircraft was disembarked at another location and cleaned. Eventually brought to aircraft and briefly held again on bus until cabin crew were ready to board us. Excellent crew, very friendly, hardworking and efficient for a full flight. Some storage of bags issues were quickly dealt with. The 9pm scheduled flight departed at 9.12pm and we arrived in Dublin ahead of our scheduled 11.15pm time. The onboard crew were engaging, accommodating, prompt and worked extremely hard (particularly the two lads) on a very busy cabin service. A lot of items sold out on the outbound flight but crew were able to give great alternatives. Landing was a little hard but it was very windy in Dublin last night. All in all I was encouraged by this flight and service. I’m a reluctant Ryanair customer but based on this I would definitely choose to fly with them again.
RouteRome-Ciampino to Dublin
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"they charge you extra fees"

Trip Verified | Kraków to Dublin. Today when i found out no matter how small my luggage was i need to check it in, i was unhappy. On top of that there was bigger bag than mine front of me so i couldn’t extend my legs for the whole flight! I don’t recommend this company they charge you extra fees.
RouteKraków to Dublin
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"Would never use them again"

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Dublin. Extremely upsetting after using Ryanair for last few years to now having no choice but not to fly with them, rude staff. Would never use them again.
RouteGatwick to Dublin
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"charge you for a boarding pass"

Trip Verified | Budapest to Stansted. So even if you have time to check in online (like getting to the airport 2 hours before, they will not let you know), they will direct to their service check-in somewhere else, and there they will charge you more than the ticket to check-in for a boarding pass. You have the time but they will direct you to the office to check-in with their own office. Never will I use Ryanair again.
RouteBudapest to Stansted
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"couldn't sleep for more than 10 minutes"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | Budapest to Lisbon. Last weekend was the first and last time I've ever flown on Ryanair. In a 4 hour flight, where I would've normally slept through the entire flight, I couldn't sleep for more than 10 minutes straight because various carts - with food, perfumes and various other items for sell - were passing every 15 minutes, and because of constant announcements made by the crew. When I complained to my boyfriend, a fight attendant told me, very rudely 'ma'am this is the walking cabin, it's normal for the crew to be walking up and down with carts'. Maybe in Ryanair this is normal, but certainly not in other companies. When I arrived to Portugal, it took more than an hour - 1 hour and 12 minutes to be precise - for the bags from this flight to start to arrive. Two other fights that arrived much later already had their bags delivered on our mat, while we were still waiting. When asking Ryanair employees about what was going on with our bags, they said they couldn't help us or give us any information, as they didn't know. All in all it was the worst flight of my life, and I advise anyone to spend the 20 extra euros and fly on a better company. Even other low costs such as Easy Jet are far, far better.
RouteBudapest to Lisbon
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"Charged £110 just to check-in"

Not Verified | Stansted to Seville. Worst airline ever. Charged £110 just to check-in. Apparently you have to check in 2 hours before boarding otherwise they will charge you extra money. Upon asking what is the rational behind this 'policy', I was told there is none. This airline is Unprofessional and lack morality.
RouteStansted to Seville
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"Boarding took very long"

Trip Verified | Bologna to Cologne. Just awful, boarding started on time but they let the people wait in the corridor for about 30 minutes before they could actually enter the aircraft. Boarding took very long and you couldn't change your seat, which was very uncomfy and didn't felt right sitting in. Staff was ok but not allow to change seats. During the flight there were lots announcements about buying which really annoyed. Deboarding was also very slow.
RouteBologna to Cologne

"Amazing service"

Trip Verified | Malaga to London. Amazing service despite severe weather conditions. After the flight was diverted to Manchester due to unpredictable weather, the airline organized bus shuttle service from Manchester to London immediately. The pilot and the flight attendants were working overtime did adorable work to make sure everything went smooth and relax. Huge thanks for such a service!
RouteMalaga to London

"went above and beyond"

Not Verified | Stansted to Fuerteventura. After all the stick this airline gets I can only say that after leaving my purse on the plane the staff at the airport were brilliant. They rang around and after 30 minutes my purse was returned. Had I lost it my holiday would have been ruined. Thank you Ryanair ... you went above and beyond .. much appreciated.
RouteStansted to Fuerteventura
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"great flight in general"

(Poland)

Not Verified | Jasionka to Bristol. Ryanair surprised me with their service. The stewards were very well behaved, and the flight was overall pleasant. The landing was also very soft. A great flight in general.
RouteJasionka to Bristol