Ryanair

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

"not suitable for a flight of four hours"

Trip Verified | The seat is bolt upright, with no adjustment or storage. While a seat like this might be suitable for ultra short haul it is not suitable for a flight of four hours. Very uncomfortable seat, it must be the worst in class. It deserves a zero rating.
Date FlownMarch 2022
Viewing Tv Screen 12345
Power Supply 12345
Seat Storage 12345

"good compromise for tall people"

Trip Verified | Small legroom like most European airlines, but not that bad for tall people, this is because although the legroom is small, the seats don't recline, and for tall people, at least for me is a big plus, because once the seats in front of you recline, the legroom is completely gone. With Ryanair you are guaranteed that the person in front if you will not recline the seat, and since Ryanair trips are not long haul, I'd say its a good compromise for tall people.
Date FlownAugust 2021
Seat Storage 12345

"seat cushion lacks support"

Trip Verified | Review of the older Ryanair seat: No seatback pocket, no adjustable headrest, and no recline. The seat cushion also lacks support, causing numbness after sitting there for 2 hours. Cabin hygiene was more or less passable, but those seats do make storage a little awkward due to the lack of an intermediate storage space when you begin to put things away. That being said, it does give you a little extra leg room, which would matter for taller people. The seats are obviously quite narrow, and legroom is more cramped, but being 5’8, I had more than enough leg room.
Date FlownNovember 2019
Seat Storage 12345

"Seats are very uncomfortable"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | Seats are very uncomfortable, had neck pain pain for 2 days after the trip. They assigned me a random seat obviously the worst I can get just because I didn't pay extras.
Date FlownNovember 2019
Seat Storage 12345

" paid extra for the front row of seats"

Not Verified | Ryanair is renowned for cheap flights and if booked well in advance my return from Manchester to Gran Canaria was £42. I bought 2 tickets and paid extra for the front row of seats having loads of leg room and priority boarding etc. The bill went from £84 to £269 for the 2 of us. On boarding at Manchester the cabin crew had sat somebody in our seats and made us sit us regular seats. I explained I had paid a lot of money for those seats to refused to sit there. I contacted Ryanair to have their T and C quoted to me that they can move people if for safety and security and would not get a refund. In all it’s a waste of money and customers service is outweighed by greed. I agree you get what you pay for but I paid and didn’t get anything of the sort.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 737
Date FlownOctober 2019
Seat Storage 12345

"worth paying for this seat"

Trip Verified | Seat 17D in the emergency exit row. Lots of legroom and priority boarding. Seats in the emergency exit row on this aircraft are narrower than other seats because the tray table stows in the armrest. It's still worth paying for this seat to get the extra legroom if you're tall. I think the seats may be made of vinyl and the back support is not that great but it's okay for short flights.
Date FlownMay 2019
Seat Storage 12345

"no no for people over 1.85 meters"

(Greece)

Trip Verified | This airline is a no no for people over 1.85 meters in Height. I am something taller than that and I had trouble fitting my knees straight. They do inform you with seat space but it is a marketing trick that they don't say you can't fit if you are above a certain height. 3/10 just cause it's super cheap
Date FlownMay 2019

"Seats too small"

Trip Verified | Seats too small, tidy, almost no leg space. No screen, No flight tracking, No free entertainment, No free water, No free food, No free snacks. Very small space for your baggage in the cabin.
Date FlownApril 2019
Seat Storage 12345

"recline of seat very uncomfortable"

Not Verified | This was my first flight with Ryanair from Düsseldorf-Weeze to Pisa. Since I am not a really tall person and normally thin, the seat width and legroom was okay for me. I've expected worse. But the recline of the seat was very uncomfortable. It's not enjoyable sitting in there for two hours. The aisle space was nothing special and acceptable. TV-Screens, seat pockets and seat power supply are non-existent. In the end I wouldn't recommend this airline. You get what you pay for but I'd rather pay a bit more for a healthy back.
Date FlownJune 2018
Seat Storage 12345

"uncomfortable with no recline"

(Israel)

Trip Verified | Ryanair's randomly allocated seating policy is such a mess. Any other airline allows you to sit with your family if there is room. Ryanair forces you to sit separately unless you pay an additional 10-18 euro per person per direction. All this does is creates chaos when everyone tries to swap their seats around during boarding. I sat in row 33 while my husband sat in row 9. Upon disembarking most families, ourselves included couldn't easily find each other and this in turn caused more confusion in the passport line. The seats themselves are typical of a low budget airline, thin and uncomfortable with no recline.
Date FlownDecember 2017