Ryanair

(Greece)

It was a fantastic trip from beginning to end. I flew from EMA (East Midland Airport) to CHQ Chanea. The plane was clean my paid extra allocated seat was comfortable and spacious. The flight departed and arrived on time. The crew were helpful. I would fly with them again.

(Poland)

Rome to Poznan great flight although almost full smiling staff the pilot informed twice about the route and the weather conditions. Cherry on the cake we arrived 35 mins ahead of schedule which was highly appreciated by all the passengers. Highly recommended great value for money.

Ryanair customer review

I have flown with Ryanair many times over the past 6 years and I have just two wishes. Firstly that they would stop being secretive about their latest scam and secondly if they continue to fly to Valencia they consider not changing flight details with such short notice. In March I booked some flights home from Alicante having read in their terms and conditions that they were changing the 14 day check in online to 30 days from April. However nowhere did it mention that they would be charging for the privilege or I most definitely would have booked easyjet who have had the free 30 day check in for sometime. In relation to Valencia flights they have two scheduled flights a week. In the past after disagreement with Valencia they just cancelled the whole route so I was pleased it recommenced even if it was from Manchester. They have now had to push the Monday flight back by half an hour and have given me 3 weeks notice of the change. It now lands at 11pm. Now that doesn't seem like a lot but unfortunately it has quite an impact cost wise as the majority of the car hire firms in Valencia close at 11 and therefore charge you 30-40 euros to open later. Sadly I'll have to now give up on Ryanair just when I think they were really trying hard. I have always followed the rules and never been disappointed with them to be honest you get what you pay for but I'm finally getting to old to try and stay ahead of their next money making change and 7 days check in is ridiculous so it's back to Easyjet.

Ryanair customer review

I would like (or a change) to compliment Ryanair on the way they handle my recent cancellation of my flight from Edinburgh to Alicante the staff were very supportive and understanding on our bereavement the cancellation and rebooking took place with dignity.

Ryanair customer review

We flew from Glasgow to Dublin with this company the staff were very inexperienced and basically rude. We were not aware that we had to print our own boarding pass this information was sent to our home email address problem being we had already left home to start our trip before we received it. We were told very abruptly by a staff member that we would have to get a boarding pass other wise we were "not getting through". We asked where we could get one and he sent us back to a young fellow that asked us if we were told that there was a fee obviously the older "bully" left it up to the young fellow to break the news of the seventy pound fee. To add insult to injury on our return journey when we passed over our boarding passes that our hotel printed for us they were ripped in half by the airline staff. Which makes it more ridiculous that we had to pay 70 pounds for a piece of paper to get it ripped up. Needless to say we will never be travelling with this company again. Since our experience we have heard of many many complaints from other past customers.

Ryanair customer review

Flight 2626 6 May MAN-IBZ. Ryanair have recently changed the rules regarding online check in. "General Allocated Seats - Customers who don't wish to pay for an allocated seat can check-in online between 7 days to 2 hours prior to each flight and will be allocated a seat free of charge". If you are going away for 7 days or more you will need to either purchase your seats for the return flight before you leave find an internet cafe while abroad to print your boarding pass within the 7 days. Or check in at the airport which costs £70. This change in procedure will definitely deter me from traveling with Ryanair again which is a shame as I fly with them 6 or 7 times a year. and have never had cause for complaint.

Ryanair customer review

I have been travelling with Ryanair for 4 years and I travel at least 3 times a year to Dublin from Birmingham. I have no complaints except for on one trip we had to travel to EMA as flights were fogbound and it would have been nice to have someone to explain what had happened.

Ryanair customer review

Flew with Ryanair for the first time last weekend never again. Took my grandson to Ireland for his birthday. Our return was very upsetting got to the airport 5 hours early was told by Ryanair we couldn't check in until 2 hours before flight. When I returned to check in was told I would have to pay because I had not done it online which was more than the flights 70 Euros each which spoilt our break.

Ryanair customer review

We booked a ticket from Eindhoven to Venice for 29 Euro per person. We arrived 2.5 hours prior to departure and went to check in. We were told by staff that we had to check in online told that the online check-in closes 5 hours prior to departure. If we wanted to still travel we had to pay a 280 Euro fine.

Ryanair customer review

This allocated seating scam is a real pain I cannot obtain free allocated seating for my return flight unless I book within 7 days of departure. As I do not have access to a computer within those 7 days I will have to pay for seats prior to my outbound flight. I suspect Ryanair new this might be the case and saw it as a way of raising extra revenue. Although the flights are nearly always on time and ground staff slightly more polite than they have been in the past. This is ridiculous as all the women do is stick their handbag into their larger bag then take it out again when on board.