Ryanair

Ryanair customer review

Bari to Stansted (Nov 24) - without access to a printer my wife and I arrived at Bari airport for the flight minus boarding passes. We were told that a Euro 70 per person would be charged to print the boarding passes = Euro140 total. This is nothing less than fraudulent.

Ryanair customer review

Out 22 Nov back 24 Nov. Flight number 2436 outbound and back flight 2435. My wife and I went on a weekend trip to Krakow. When we were told to board the plane for the return flight we got out onto the concourse but the passengers on the incoming flight were still on it! We stood in pouring rain waiting. What a shambles. Never again.

Ryanair customer review

Felt ripped off by Ryanair. Bought a return ticket from London to Dublin. The cost was £119. I clicked online to take one bag costing £15. When I got to the airport they said no bag had been prepaid. I did not check properly and just assumed the bag was pre-booked. So Ryanair said it would cost £60 to take my bag on the plane. I paid and got a receipt and was told to show the receipt if there were any problems. Guess what happened when I came back? Yes I was again told that I had no bag booked on the return flight and it would cost 60 euros.

Ryanair customer review

Dreadful staff at Tenerife South two flights Dublin and Manchester queuing together and only one staff member. Had to pay for extra weight after we paid said we could have purchased a Ryanair bag to put items in from case. What difference would that make as the weight would be the same to go on the flight. Dreadful staff on board aircraft - very rude. Instructed all to stay in our seats with seat belts on most of the flights even we had no turbulence just so cabin crew could walk the aisle. Will never fly with Ryanair again and that was said by most customers on that flight.

(Italy)

Flight 6366 Barcelona to Bergamo 24th November 19.20. Bag check point. I did this check 3 days before in Beragamo: the bag was the same and fitted perfectly at Bergamo. Today mysteriously didn't. Inside the bag there were exactly the same things. The rude hostess not only wouldn't help but told me that it didn't fit because I had filled it too much. I paid 60 euros in bag fees. In a long row only my bag was checked and other passengers noticed that there were other cases far bigger than mine - which weren't checked. Once on board those bags didn't fit in the overhead locker and the crew put them in the hold at zero cost. This is outrageous. I will never use this company again.

Ryanair customer review

STN-TLL. It's a revelation traveling Ryanair with a checked bag in which case there are no worries about being weighed gate-checked paying fees etc. Ryanair's Stansted terminal is really nice and has plenty of seating shops etc. unlike a lot of newer budget airline terminals. The airline's service has improved on-board staff have always been friendly and involved and I was lucky to get a bulkhead seat so there was enough legroom this time too. Can't beat for the price.

Ryanair customer review

This was the first time we had flown with Ryanair flying from Leeds Bradford to Corfu. We had heard so many negative comments about this airline but we speak as we find and everything about this airline was excellent. We pre booked our seats and when we approached the seats they had reserved on them. We have never had so much leg room we also found the seats to be comfy. The aircraft left on time and arrived in Corfu early. When we landed we had a trumpet played to us apparently this is always done when a flight arrives on time or is early. The plane was spotlessly clean and to be quite honest looked brand new. The people working on the plane were extremely courteous and very very smart. I would not hesitate in recommending Ryanair to anyone.

Ryanair customer review

Nov 14: flight 6374: Barcelona to Paris Beauvais. Under no circumstances should you fly this airline. They offer a cheap up-front cost because they look for any and every way to charge you on other items. No boarding passes printed? 70 Euros each. Extra bag? Not a chance. 25 more Euros. Bag over the weight limit? 20 Euros per kilo. Water on the flight? Nope - must buy it. Sitting through odd sales pitches (i.e. 2014 Girls of Ryanair Calendar) during the flight? Sure - those are free.

Ryanair customer review

This was our first flight with Ryanair and it wont be the last. We as a family flew Liverpool to Dublin return out early morning the flight was exactly on time the plane was clean the crew friendly and we got seats together so no complaints. On the return we were delayed by 2 hours due to fog (no fault of the airline) this time a full flight but still got seats together. We paid a very reasonable price and got a very good service what more could we ask?

Ryanair customer review

Value for money was great. No on board entertainment no services at all. But I didn't expect any of them. So if you only want to flight from point A to B Ryanair is perfect!