Ryanair

Ryanair customer review

Just been on holiday to Mallorca flew there with jet2 they were hassle free no problems and back with Ryanair. The aircraft Ryanair had us in felt old it looked like an old military transport inside. Staff were miserable especially at boarding when I tried helping my grandma put her hand luggage in the metal box sizer she got all uppity because I was blocking other passengers! I am never flying Ryanair again.

Ryanair customer review

Travelled to Rhodes from Stansted. Coming back was like a cattle market! All crammed into a waiting area so hot people pushing and queue jumping priority went through and some passengers that were not priority pushed their way in and were not stopped what is the point of paying when you can just push in? The aircraft was filthy and I had to sit with my feet in biscuit crumbs crisps bread crusts empty drink bottles - it was disgusting. Even when the seatbelt light was on people kept getting up and fiddling with their luggage. Also when the cabin bags were checked many of them pushed and shoved their bags in the testing rack - so much so that one man pulled his handle off and threw it across the airport floor! This testing of cabin bags does not work as several should have been in the hold but these people wanted to get away with paying and were arguing with the airport staff who jut let them through therefore Ryanair is losing out on payments for luggage and honest passengers are paying the price it needs to be sorted!

Ryanair customer review

Took late flight Marseille - Palma on 737 800 with hand luggage only. There were no checks on size or weight. This was the same with a later Vueling flight I took except some of the passengers on that flight had more than one bag and others were plainly oversize! Departure and arrival were both a little late it had plainly been a long day. That said I have no complaints the fare was excellent value the red wine I purchased was not expensive and was good quality. This was my first experience with Ryanair and I am amazed that the fare was only a little more than the taxi fare from the airport into town.

Ryanair customer review

Having used Ryanar for the past 3 yrs travelling to Tenerife Gran Canaria and Reus I we can only fully recommend and thank them for their fast efficient service. This is a budget airline and all extras are stated on booking on their website. For all those who wish to pay over the odds eg. extra £700 per family to fly to a destination then book Thomson or Thomas Cook however we used these one way to Reus and had an hour and half delay compared to every flight with Ryanair on time or usually 10 mins early. Some people just like to complain if you have a young family and want to sit together pre book seats or alternatively use Priority Boarding. I only wish Ryanair flew from Cardiff airport as we would save even more travel costs however it is worth the trip to Bristol as you could never fly a family of 4 from Cardiff for £700 to Canaries. Look forward to booking our next trip!

Ryanair customer review

Lanzarote to Manchester 6/9/13. When we arrived at Lanzarote airport informed of a delay. Baggage check in was an abomination with people having to open their luggage in the queues to take out items. When we eventually managed to get through the farce of baggage check in we had to open our hand luggage and remove laptops etc but at the same time had to take our child out of his buggy fold that up and put it on the belt then pass ourselves through security scanners whilst our 2 year old son was left to his own devices. Was waiting over half an our in a queue to actually get on the plane at the gate! On the flight only 1 end of toilets was available and people were having to queue behind the stewardesses selling and blocking the aisles! I would never recommend this airline! Don't pay to pre book seats as there was only 50 people on our flight going out so you could sit where you wanted. I'd rather pay more to go with a 'reputable' company.

Ryanair customer review

Flight Birmingham - Montpellier - Birmingham. People need to remember they get what they pay for - you pay cheap you get cheap and that includes staff crew seats food etc. Do not moan just follow the rules.

Ryanair customer review

I flew back from Malaga with Ryanair on 30th August and had no problem whatsoever printed my boarding card as instructed right amount of hand luggage etc. The cabin crew were polite and did their job efficiently. I would not hesitate to book with Ryanair again.

Ryanair customer review

Edinburgh - Bordeaux for a week's holiday returning on Saturday 6 September 2013. Ryanair does not when you add it all up save money at all. All the extra charges add up to the point where any saving is completely cancelled out. The staff couldn't care less about customers except as in flight cash cows and clearly the airline is not keen on attracting repeat business!! On both legs we were herded like cattle. Bordeaux luggage collection was unbearably slow and there is no access to toilet facilities in the big shed that passes for a terminal - Ryanair don't have access to the main airport terminal. On the return leg we were kept waiting for 40 minutes standing in a queue to board once again in the big shed with no apology for the delay no air conditioning or fresh air - gruesome!! I cannot see us travelling in this way ever again as it is just too unpleasant for words.

(Italy)

There and back from Treviso TSF to Malta MLA last March. Both legs the plane took off late but landed on schedule (with the trumpet-announcement). FAs rude and impolite. No IFE. Flight pleasant thanks to skilled pilots. You're going to pay almost for the air you breathe on board! Anyway acceptable discomforts for such low ticket fare. No doubt whatever its limits are Ryanair helps to move across Europe very cheaply.

Ryanair customer review

Flew from Manchester to Sicily we are a family of 8 with 6 children under the age of 12. The flight was fully booked and all 8 of us were located all over the plane even the 2 year old was sat with strangers. Staff were unhelpful and rude there was not enough room for the hand luggage on the plane so all 7 of our cases were put in the hold so we had no food or nappies. Staff were trying to sell things the whole flight we would probably have been better to reserve seats but for 8 people would not have then been a cost effective flight would not go with them again not one case for anyone was checked for either size or weight going to coming back maybe that's why they couldn't fit all the luggage in the cabin!