Ryanair

Ryanair customer review

Manchester to Murcia return 15th - 22nd July 2013. I travel very regularly to Spain and I am always very happy with my Ryanair flights. People who moan about such things as size of bags etc annoy me - all the requirements are made very clear at booking. If you don't like it don't book - and probably pay a lot more!

Ryanair customer review

Kos-Stansted. Our first time on Ryanair and I have to say never again. Stress re-packing our 52kg luggage into the correct number of bags after a day on the beach. Stress getting the hand luggage re-weighed. Stress standing crammed into a much too small area with all the other cattle. No facilities (refreshments or toilets) in 35 degree heat for 45 minutes. Stress barging through to the plane. Stress with the bright lights and constant announcements. No quick hostess service followed by a dimming of the lights so you can sleep. Awoken every 20 minutes to an automated scratchcard announcement. Uncomfortable seats which seem to have less padding than others. I landed with a headache which wrote off the following day. Quite frankly it's not worth the saving to put up with the constant barrage of sales attempts.

Ryanair customer review

Travelled from Palma to Bristol yesterday. Got on the plane after being pushed out of the way by hoards of mad passengers rushing for a seat only to find no seats available. Not a problem generally but when you have a six year old and only single seats available it was a bit tricky. The crew were useless and only seemed interested in pre-booked customers! Got a seat after walking up and down looking lost and no thanks to the crew! No issues going over but not good coming back. Why can't they let the kids on first. All they care about is money. Last time with Ryanair (after using them for years).
Cabin Staff Service N/A

Ryanair customer review

Luton airport to Trapani. Flight was on time. Not that cheap after all extras added. Very poor seat comfort. Cabin size bag (used GATE8 Luggage) therefore avoided fees associated with baggage check-in. Staff were at best indifferent.

Ryanair customer review

My family flew out with Ryanair to Fuerteventura. From my experience the flight cabin crew and departure and landing was just as good as any other airline we've used. We printed out our boarding passes and check all our luggage was correctly weighted. Had no problems or issues. I would not hesitate to book a flight with Ryanair again. The only complain I had was that the food prices on flight were expensive.

Ryanair customer review

Bristol to Palma on 22/08/13. Followed all of the baggage restrictions even paying the extra £60 to book my sons small bag into the hold and booked our seats. Flight staff on the way over were very difficult to understand. When we arrived in Palma on the return told we had to pay 60 euros each as we didn't have boarding passes. I had tried to check in online the day we flew and still there was no option to print any further boarding passes. She could see on her system that I had booked 7 seats and accessed the system but said at it was my fault and that it was an easy system. To add insult to injury I had a message on my home answer phone advising me I hadn't checked in this was left whilst I was still on holiday!

Ryanair customer review

Prestwick-Wroclaw perfect both ways. Staff spot on landed early. I always arrive early at airport with a cabin bag. Toilet before t/o. No at or drink on flight. Boarding pass always torn half way. good aircraft good crew.

Ryanair customer review

Leeds Bradford to Tenerife and back. We read all the instructions stayed within the weight limits and measurements and arrived with the correct number of items of luggage and had no problems at all. Aircraft was clean and tidy staff were efficient and polite. The food and beverages seemed adequate although we did not purchase any. We did not have reserved seats but we sat together on both journeys. My advice just use your common sense and you will find Ryanair as good if not better as any other airline they are efficient and cheap.

Ryanair customer review

Flew recently Edinburgh to Bordeaux. Outward was good although had to wait very long one for luggage. Return trip was awful. The new Billi section where the cheap airlines operate is once through security tiny poor toilet facilities and passengers crammed in like sardines. Announcements impossible to hear queues for the gates mingling with people in the shopping areas and once at the gates even tighter than sardines. I understand you have to know what you are doing and what to expect with cheap airlines but I will avoid them if I can in future. This experience was stressful and very uncomfortable. To make things worse the staff on return flight were unfriendly and the food was disgusting!

Ryanair customer review

Flew to Alicante last week. Paid the fee for our measly 15kg bag allowance. Checked in online arrived at Edinburgh to depart to find a massive slow moving queue. My 2 year old was getting tired and cranky. Then was told because my bag was 15.5kg and my wife's was 16kg we would be charged £100 for being over weight if we couldn't re-pack. The ignorant woman at check in couldn't care less about our upset child. We managed to get our luggage re-packed and I was told by another member of staff that my bag would be fine at 15.5kg. When getting onto the plane to get or free for all seat rush. My wife asks for assistance to find at least two seats together but the stewardess snootily told her to keep moving up the plane and find a seat. Luckily somebody moved so that she could sit with our child. Then you have to spend the rest of the flight listening to bored and rude cabin crew trying to sell things. Not the greatest start to our 1st family holiday. Have flown with Ryanair before to stags with friends with only hand luggage but will never use them again for a family holiday. They just don't care about their customers or the quality of your journey.