Ryanair

Customer rating from 1903 reviews

Ryanair customer review

Travel monthly Liverpool to Dublin the most recent the flight from Liverpool could not land due to storm force winds. The 3.20pm flight eventually left at 10.20pm - 5 euro refreshment voucher. We queued for the flight at 7.05pm but that was cancelled for technical reasons. Passengers were offered transfers to flights to Manchester or Birmingham or the 10.20pm flight. I suppose not their fault but instead of asking passengers who wanted to go to Manchester to go to one desk and the others at another desk I was told "first come first served". Strange thing was the late flight could cater for all the passengers who were going to Liverpool so the technical fault saved them a flight to Liverpool. The 10.20pm flight was a nightmare with about twenty males all drunk and swearing and having to be advised by cabin staff to behave to be fair there was no alcohol sold on the flight. I will continue to use Ryanair as they are cheap but when possible travel on early morning flights you miss the stag/hen/football fans. I am looking forward to the allocation of seats so no more stampedes for the departure gates and they are only doing what Easyjet and Aer Lingus currently do. On this trip can only score 4 but have had plenty of tens over the years.

Ryanair customer review

My mother 85 years of age travelled on 22/12/2013 from Dublin to East Midlands. I had requested wheelchair assistance she received the utmost care and attention from the moment she arrived at Dublin airport to collection at Nottingham. My sincere thanks to Ryanair and to their kind staff that tended my mother throughout.

Ryanair customer review

Today Sunday 22/12/2013 I arrived at Manchester airport terminal 3 at 6.30pm. I was surprised by a big queue I was in that queue for about 10 minutes without moving anywhere a member of staff comes up and says (ladies and gentlemen we are evacuating to terminal 1 for security reasons) so I thought I was going to be late. I asked this gentlemen who said not to worry as all flights were delayed. When we got to terminal 1 after 10 minutes nothing had been said I went to see a member of staff and asked for information. I was told to sit and wait until I get a call. At 9.00 pm I went and asked again and I was told to wait 5 minutes later a lady came to me and asked if I was flying to Faro ans was told to follow her. There was when I found out I had missed the flight my plane had taken off at 7.45 pm. I fly with Ryanair regularly - very disappointed.

Ryanair customer review

EMA to Reus FR6608 on 12/10/13 and Reus to EMA FR6609 on 15/10/13. I used priority boarding all good on time good on board service. No problems at all.

(Greece)

SKG-STN-SKG return flight Boeing 737-800. Full flights on both sectors. Clean cabin friendly crew prices a little expensive i think. Seats not so comfortable for a 3 hours flight and especially if the flight is full it gets worse. Overall a good experience if you get a good price.

Ryanair customer review

I have flown over 10 times with them! They provide a reasonably comfortable safe and above all inexpensive flight to a good variety of destinations and those who complain have usually griped over some issue they always had control over ie. printing boarding passes luggage allowance etc. Grow up people for heaven's sake recognise a great facility when you see one.

(Greece)

The first time I travelled with Ryanair my problem was that they were trying to find a way to make you pay 50 euros for your bag because it would not fit in their box so I paid them the 50 euros. Second time I bought extra baggage so to be in the clear. I Flew from Thessaloniki to Milan and it was ok they were still looking at your hands for luggage trying to find a way to charge you with something. On the way back from Milan to Thessaloniki I arrived at the gate at 7.10am (due to a general strike in Milan + an accident on the road) the plane was leaving at 7.25 am despite the fact I told that I was delayed due to unforeseen circumstances the pilot refused to board the plane 15 minutes before take off.

Ryanair customer review

My girlfriend and I arrived early and were treated to a lengthy queue at Stansted before a manic rush for seats ensued. Does the company not realise that not allocating seats will cause this? It flares up tempers and causes the whole plane load of passengers to be angry from the start. I stored my hand luggage in the overhead compartment and when I eventually got (semi) comfortable in my tiny seat I was asked by the cabin crew to move my bag from the overhead compartment to under my seat. I am 6.5ft tall and I explained this to the cabin crew that I would not have any room for my legs if I did this. Both the outgoing and return journeys were the same with absolutely no comfort whatsoever and incessant adverts being played to us offering to sell e-cigs or take part in exciting competitions. Any food on offer was overpriced. The return flight from Venice (the out of town airport) was akin to my Army days in Northern Ireland. Normally reasonable people cooped up like battery hens in a hot and stuffy room forced to stand for 2 hours waiting for Ryanair to sort their act out. After 2 hours the queue system we have ourselves put in place started to crumble and people began to flare up. Once the doors opened it was literally a stampede. Dozens of angry sweaty people paying for the privilege of running a race. I was exhausted by the experience. They have absolutely no regard for your comfort or well being.

Ryanair customer review

Day trip to Bremen 10th December from Stansted. As ever Ryanair was punctual and efficient. It is a flying bus from A to B. There is no ceremony involved. Ryanair has a couple of simple rules about baggage and to have your boarding pass before you arrive. If you can't arrange something as simple as printing out a piece of paper and complain that you have to pay for luggage on top of your massively cheap air ticket to begin with then just don't fly with these people. I'm off to Morocco next from Stansted for less than £70 return. One small backpack well within the limits with a few pairs of jeans and some T-shirts rolled up neatly folded up colour printed boarding passes and remembering to sit on the right hand side of the aircraft to avoid the sun blazing through the window for the morning flight.

Ryanair customer review

First time with Ryanair. Just me and my two young grandchildren we did have priority boarding but was still worried. Flew from Birmingham to Tenerife no need to have worried but was glad I had priority boarding more so on the return flight. Would use again.