Ryanair

Ryanair customer review

Nov 14: flight 6374: Barcelona to Paris Beauvais. Under no circumstances should you fly this airline. They offer a cheap up-front cost because they look for any and every way to charge you on other items. No boarding passes printed? 70 Euros each. Extra bag? Not a chance. 25 more Euros. Bag over the weight limit? 20 Euros per kilo. Water on the flight? Nope - must buy it. Sitting through odd sales pitches (i.e. 2014 Girls of Ryanair Calendar) during the flight? Sure - those are free.

Ryanair customer review

This was our first flight with Ryanair and it wont be the last. We as a family flew Liverpool to Dublin return out early morning the flight was exactly on time the plane was clean the crew friendly and we got seats together so no complaints. On the return we were delayed by 2 hours due to fog (no fault of the airline) this time a full flight but still got seats together. We paid a very reasonable price and got a very good service what more could we ask?

Ryanair customer review

Value for money was great. No on board entertainment no services at all. But I didn't expect any of them. So if you only want to flight from point A to B Ryanair is perfect!

Ryanair customer review

Smooth faultless 2 hour flight with Ryanair from CCF to JLA friendly cabin crew more importantly on time. Pretty much what you'd expect from Ryanair really.

Ryanair customer review

Vilnius to Leeds/Bradford Oct 18th. My complaint is about the airport departure experience. Being a party of 5 with a baby we paid for priority boarding. What this meant in practice was that we had the pleasure (!) of standing at the head of a queue for about 75 minutes. The flight was about 30 mins late arriving and departing which must have been known by the departure gate staff yet they made no attempt deal with the queue that formed either by telling people to go and sit down while waiting or delaying checking people through the gate. I have written to Ryanair but am awaiting a response as I write. I can't rubbish them completely as the flight was relatively comfortable and onboard staff were quite pleasant. I understand Ryanair is to introduce a policy of seat allocation this should stop a lot of the problem we experienced though not the part where airport gate staff let passengers through the gate over half an hour before departure.

(Norway)

Plane new. Cabin crew OK. Punctual free seating so I was not seated next to my travel companion. Food and drinks for sale - I didn't try them. Constant nagging on the PA about sales sales and more sales. Seats not reclinable. No entertainment. Leaving from remote airport arrived at remote airport. You get what you pay for.

Ryanair customer review

We've just returned from a Mid term trip from Knock to Gran Canaria. A very pleasant experience both legs of the journey. Flights on time and the staff very friendly and pleasant. We had booked priority boarding which does make a difference particularly travelling with Children. The inflight menu is extensive and prices are not extreme - just a little dearer than high street. No baggage issues at all and in general a very pleasant journey - €600 return for 4 people from Ireland to the Canaires at Mid Term.

Ryanair customer review

It was my first time using Ryanair on a trip to London. I booked online and went into manage my booking to book a wheelchair at Dublin and Stansted. I printed both boarding passes and was glad to see wheelchair booked on both boarding card. At Dublin airport got the wheelchair all the way to the departure gate. At Stanstead there were 3 wheelchairs to collect passengers I was brought all the way through the airport and out to the bus stop for London. The cabin crew were friendly. On the return trip the process was the same in reverse.

Ryanair customer review

I have just flown from Dublin to Manchester. It was my first time flying with Ryanair and I really wasn't looking forward to the flight as I have heard many extremely bad reviews. The flight in all honestly was not a bad flight we arrived 15 minutes early into Manchester and I have no complaints regarding the crew on board they were pleasant and polite. This company have a terrible reputation for trying to get money any which way they can however if you read the terms and conditions properly there should be no reason for you to part with your hard earned cash. The seat pitch was fine for me a female at 5ft 4 inches and for the 45 minute duration but I can imagine it must be extremely uncomfortable for men as I can imagine if you tall it would be awful for those longer flights. One thing which I really didn't like was the non-existent seat allocation. I felt as if I was part of a cattle herd trying to get on board as people had started to queue an hour before we were due to depart to ensure families got seats together. Ryanair overall is not terrible you get what you pay for. They are a budget no frills airline and I think people tend to forget about that. There is no inflight entertainment not even an inflight magazine people who expect these things really need to remember how much they paid for the flight. I will fly again if they are the cheapest option.

Ryanair customer review

My son has just returned from a school trip to Italy. They flew out with Easyjet to Sorrento and back with Ryanair from Rome. We had been told that the maximum hold luggage was 20kg for both flights. Going out was no problem but coming back became a nightmare for him. His suitcase weighed 15.9kg at check in. His case was weighed on 3 different machines which all gave different weights. The person behind the desk was not helpful and told him he would have to pay 70 euros for excess my son informed the assistant that he had no hand luggage which would have given him a further 10kg. But all this person wanted was money from him my son's teacher then became involved. In fairness to him he himself refused to allow my son to pay the excess. My son had to open his case and thankfully some of his friends took items out and carried it through in their hand luggage. All the time this was happening my son was being made very aware that the flight would close soon! Personally I would never book with them.