Ryanair

Ryanair customer review

I recently flew from Limoges to Stansted on a Sunday. I tried to book in by computer but the page would not accept my information. I tried phoning the help number but found they did not work weekends. When I arrived at the airport I was charged the extra 70 euros. What would have been a cheap flight worked out to be very expensive. Why is it one has to book-in twice? Once on the computer and once at the airport? Oh of course silly me. They make more money this way. I have used the Dinard-Stanstead route many times and found it quite useful and cheap but this double booking is just a rip-off. It's supposed to be cheap but I've actually worked out I can do it for the same price on another airline. And how can I avoid paying for their insurance? Another rip-off.

Ryanair customer review

I flew from Shannon to Nice in May on Ryanair's new route. The flight schedule was excellent as it left around ten am. I was in Nice by 2pm. (local time.). The flight was comfortable the price was right but for me the best thing was being allocated a seat for my flight. Being allowed to have my hand bag with me was also a bonus. Long may this route continue!

Ryanair customer review

By far the worst airline I have been on. As many others have experienced - I had to pay an extra $70 for each person to check in because I did not know you had to check in online. I was traveling out of Switzerland and the Ryanair representatives through Swissair were rude and not helpful at all! We arrived 3 hours early and asked to check in and were told to wait until 2 hours before. 2 hours before we were told we should have already checked in so we had to pay an extra $210 for the 3 of us! As far as the airline goes you feel a little like cattle. There is no leg room and obviously cheap seats. Terrible customer service and although it seems cheep at first - there are extra charges for everything!

Ryanair customer review

We travelled with Ryanair in May to Menorca. We had no problems at all the staff were all very friendly and helpful. Will go with Ryanair again later this year.

Ryanair customer review

Penalty for not checking in for return flight is extortion.££70 a head making it a £280 blow for my young family and I. We started outward journey at 4am so no time to check in then stayed in a remote place with no internet or computer. Had to sit separately on flight from my young family 3 and 6 year olds who hated it. Cabin crew completely hopeless at finding way to allow us to sit together. Overall very disappointing will never use Ryanair again long gone are the days of 0.99 flights. You can't even complain properly and when you do eventually make contact with someone they don't apologise or use your actual name disgusting customer service ridiculous systems all round!

Ryanair customer review

DUB-STN and then STN-SVQ a couple of days later. Effortless flying really just a gripe with the horrendous food you have to buy (obviously you don't have to). Had something that was meant to be fresh but had a best before of July 15. The cabin crew never look happy and were nice to the pax but not so much to each other.

Ryanair customer review

Travelled LPL-LDY with a 3 year old. No complaints at all. With Ryanair know the rules and play by them and its no problem at all. Assigned seating is a huge improvement and the website is better than it was. I travel this route frequently and the punctuality is very good.

Ryanair customer review

I've flown a lot over the past decade but have never used Ryanair. The first time was a return trip from London Stansted to Santander in May 2014 (FR2612 / FR2613). Despite worries about Ryanair's reputation it was a very positive experience. The flights including 15 kg of baggage and all extras were very reasonably priced. Both outward and return flights landed a few minutes. Return leg saw us being placed in emergency exit seats rather than our allocated seats which meant extra legroom. Cabin was clean. Seats don't recline but were fine. By following all Ryanair's instructions (printing boarding passes etc.) no extra money had to be paid. Would happily use them again in the future.

Ryanair customer review

I travelled from London to Oslo. The flight arrived early staff were respectful and the plane was clean and comfortable. Would definitely travel on Ryanair again.

Ryanair customer review

We flew from Pisa to Barcelona the inflight staff were nice but the ones at the airport were horrible and rude. By the time you add in all the extra costs it is no longer a deal.