Ryanair

Ryanair customer review

Myself and my daughter took a holiday to Kos. I have never seen such a shambles in my life. After the experience of the free for all to get your seats and then seeing the arguments between other passengers as they could not sit together got the holiday off to a great start. It was now the time for the safety announcements prior to take off I do understand that this is important however I have never seen such miserable faces from the cabin staff. We were sitting in row five and it took nearly 1hr to get served I think mainly because they had to keep explaining what they had run out of even before we took off. The list was endless of what they hadn't got. When it was our turn I ordered 1 bottle of water a whisky and a can of coke I was taken back a little when they said that's 11 Euros. I quickly put my money back in my pocket. All they wanted to do was to sell scratch cards and smokeless cigarettes. Overall not impressed at all and will never travel Ryanair in the future. One final thing. Budget airline? My tickets where certainly not cheap or even reasonable.

Ryanair customer review

Stansted to Pula. Tried to adhere to all rules and regulations but failed to print boarding passes for return journey and hence fined €240 for family of four. This was a genuine error caused by my printing off the outbound boarding passes at too early a stage in my eagerness to do all correctly at which time unable to print for return. Erroneously assumed outbound copies and itinerary would suffice. Hold my hands up and agree nominal fine should be payable but believe that €60 per person is totally disproportionate to administration involved for the error. Walked 5 metres handed over credit card and after a minutes transaction and €240 pound payment returned to check in and allowed to board! Expensive lesson learnt but will avoid Ryanair from now on!

Ryanair customer review

When printing the boarding tickets we got our outboard flight no problem and when the home flight boarding card would not print we thought it was due to not actually being away. On our way home the check in lady at Malta said it was going to cost us 290 euros to get home due to no boarding cards even though in front of her on a check list were all the names of passengers and their luggage. After several words and a lot of shouting I paid the money having no other choice. This airline ruined a holiday that was otherwise brilliant and showed no remorse to me and several other unfortunate passengers. This will never happen again because I will never use them again.

Ryanair customer review

Budapest - Manchester and back again with a 5 month old and a 7 year old. Budget flying is fine I was lucky enough to sit in the aisle seat with my baby and my 7 year old sat on the other side of the aisle. I even paid for priority boarding on the way back to give myself just 3 minutes to find a seat next to my own child and get my bags and it made no difference. They put the gate number up people run to the gate 12 minutes walk away they start boarding and I am still trying to push the pram to the gate. A fellow passenger kindly offered to hold my baby while I collapsed the pram at the bottom of the stairs. I still struggled to get on and get seated people pushing past me. I will be seeking my money back for 'priority boarding'. If you have a small child or infant it is not worth it. I flew long haul from Australia with a baby and 7 year old 27 hours worth of traveling and not once felt as stressed and helpless as I did flying Ryanair.

Ryanair customer review

Stansted to Barcelona. Fine going there. Horrendous treatment on boarding for the return flight. My daughters under 16 years of age were summoned to pay 50 euros each for their hand luggage even though the cases fit the dimensions specified. Staff started to process the £50 fines without asking for their ages or to speak with their parent then demanded payment. Really put a dampener on the whole trip. First and last time we fly with Ryanair.