Ryanair

Customer rating from 1925 reviews

Ryanair customer review

Flew from Glasgow to Majorca with cabin bags no problem. Flight was fine even arrived early which was a bonus. Not so on the way home. One of the women grabbed the bag off my 17 year old son and made a big show of how the bag would not fit in the cage. The bag was actually smaller than Ryanair's specifications but the wheels were slightly sticking out. People with larger bags were being let through but she refused to let us through without paying 50 euro.

Ryanair customer review

Excellent flights from Liverpool to Malaga and the return flight. No problems or delays and staff were excellent. Staff dealt with any issues on board professionally and in an excellent manner. It is all to easy to complain when things go wrong and rightly so however we do not praise when things are achieved above and beyond the call of duty. I have travelled with Ryanair previously with the same results. Excellent service.

Ryanair customer review

I have travelled many times with Ryanair and never had problems. If you keep to the terms and conditions on the web site you have no problems. Ryanair are the cheapest and best of low cost airlines.

Ryanair customer review

Excellent support yesterday from Ryanair in Liverpool. My 13yr old son travelled to Knock from Liverpool with my brother and his son. My brother made his reservation in Ireland I arranged my sons ticket here in UK. When I tried to check him in I was not permitted because he was born in 2000 therefore too young to fly alone. I travelled with him to Liverpool airport expecting a £70 levy as he was not checked in online. I explained he would be travelling with my brother and his son he would not be alone - and the young lady was most understanding and checked him in immediately with no quibble or charge - really good service.

Ryanair customer review

Flight FR 2132 - an number I will never forget. 2nd time with Ryanair and first time although no real problems felt like we were treated as second class citizens so vowed never to book with them again. However family holiday to Lanzarote and the only people flying out in the morning (so we arrive before lunch) was Ryanair. So I hesitantly booked (even though it was no cheaper than the other airlines). First came the con where you can no longer print your boarding passes (unless you have paid the extra for allocated seating) until 14 days before you return date. As this was a 2 week holiday I was already at the airport catching my flight out so had to pay for allocated seating. This was just a snippet of what was to come. The flight out was cattle market heaven but quite uneventful so consoled myself with the fact that I had done the right thing and would have an extra half day holiday by flying out early. The flight home was the nightmare we were called to our gate then the gate changed twice so the long queue of people were already irate when there was a general murmur around the crowd. This was when the first person had received a text to say the flight had been delayed due to technical issues and we had a delay of over 5 hours. Not told anything by the staff on the ground the whole airport became Chinese whispers. In total I had 4 texts from Ryanair delaying the flight eventually by 12 hours. We did not arrive home until 5am. I feel like I now need another holiday after spending 15 hours in a very hot uncomfortable airport and then a further 4 hour flight home.

Ryanair customer review

After an accident just prior to making my return journey I was unable to walk. As soon as the Ryanair rep at the airport saw me she arranged for a wheelchair and I was delivered to the departure gate and helped onto the plane. During the flight the crew supplied me with a folding wheelchair and pushed me to the toilets moved my seat so that I had room to rest my leg on the food table and bought me a bag of ice to help the swelling in my leg. I cannot praise them enough.

(Finland)

Our family (2 adults + 2 Children) travelled TMP-HHN 11 July and HHN-TMP 18 July. We were a bit worried about taking Ryanair (due to all negative feedback about this airline). However everything about our trips were working 100%. Check-in ok! Both flights ~20min early FA's had a professional attitude not "pushy" in their efforts to sell "stuff" at all.

Ryanair customer review

Flew with my 8 month pregnant daughter who had required doctor signed Ryanair paperwork which she was never asked to show. Had just cabin bags on the outbound flight but with family bought baby presents on the return it required a case being put in the hold. Getting assistance to do this from the Ryanair desk staff was like "pulling teeth". Dismissive unhelpful arrogant and rude summed up by the comment from one Ryanair staff member with the statement "I can't be out here just helping one member of the public". I enquired what was the minimum number she could help? Priority booked and seats reserved only to be herded from one queue at the gate to the next queue at the entrance of the air bridge then on to the queue at the aircraft doorway 20 minutes standing during intense summer heat. Not the sort of treatment to subject an expectant mother to. Not one member of staff took the care or comfort of this pregnant lady into account. The only smile came from cabin crew when trying to sell their overpriced beverages. An appalling airline worthy of their reputation of flying their customer in "Cattle Class".

Ryanair customer review

BHX-DUB-BHX. Flawless flights. All on time with an excellent turnaround time. Cabin clean with polite crew cost 16GBP return. Only hand-luggage printed boarding card and had luggage with me in cabin. Half price hot meals on last evening flight back. As long as you follow the rules you cannot go wrong.

Ryanair customer review

Edinburgh to Arrecife 6/7/14. Crew outbound were very depressed couldn't hear them speaking on the announcement and they were French which made hard to understand them but they did speak English we felt rushed during boarding as the crew kept announcing "good morning please can you store your hand luggage and take your seat as quickly as possible" this was said 4 times! Overall early departure and arrival which makes it better! Nothing was a problem but the crew were very shy! Arrecife to Edinburgh 13/7/14. Crew inbound were really nice my niece got welcomed specially by the two crew boarding us at the door. They were lovely. Once it came to the lottery cards they made it into a laugh which made the flight more welcoming. This was just an opportunity to get rid of your euro coins and to be charitable. Overall smooth flight and arrived very early. Just remember this is a low cost airline and remember to print all your boarding pass off before you depart like we did!