Ryanair

Customer rating from 1930 reviews

Ryanair customer review

This flight is OK. The new Ryanair is the same quality as easyjet or Norwegian. There are improvements which made the journey fine and we will fly the airline again. We got to new Stansted airport and the experience was OK. Boarding opened 1 hour before and began 40mins before. The plane departed on time and smoothly. There are no advertisements on the overhead bins and there where no scratch cards. An ok trolley came with food for sale. OK priced. Better than the airport. We landed 15mins early and no fanfare? It was a shock but fine so you don't wake up suddenly. It was a good trip with an improved service. Travelled 17/08/14 STN-LRH 07.30.

Ryanair customer review

STN-DUB-STN; I was expecting the journey from hell on the way out but in fairness the outward journey was far from unpleasant however the seat wasn't brilliant it was harder than a rock however there wasn't much in the way of on-board advertising on the way out and we were in Dublin on time. The return flight a few days after was quite badly delayed we were probably in the air about 30 minutes after we should have left Dublin. We did board and got underway after a while but there was the substantial delay (which went without explanation) and then they had the audacity to start flogging superfluous amounts of miscellaneous tat. After spending an hour in a queue in Dublin T1 I don't want perfume or scratch cards I want quiet! Ryanair are perfectly okay for those who want a cheap holiday but I would much rather pay the extra and fly with either BA or Aer Lingus from Heathrow.

Ryanair customer review

La Rochelle to Dublin. I was not expecting much and got less. First ticket was no bargain only flew Ryan because US friends had already booked return to France. Priority seating is a complete waste of money. By the time your in the last cattle call line it's ignored and not enforced. Seats do not recline there are ads on the overhead bins and seat backs. Hard working crew but constantly selling everything from food perfume lottery tickets to charities total chaos. I am not a picky passenger flew 30 years non-revenue expecting little on no service. For the stress it would not be worth flying Ryanair again if the seat was free.

Ryanair customer review

Leeds Bradford to Palma 1/8/14 FR2326. Palma to Leeds Bradford 8/8/14 FR2327. Having not flown for 14 years because of a fear of flying I decided to take the plunge and book. Past reviews about Ryanair made me nervous and my computer skills are a little rusty. However having read the instructions my husband and I printed off our boarding passes etc without problem. I found Ryanair staff to be very courteous and understanding of my anxiety issues. I had a good flight both there and back and would use this airline again.

Ryanair customer review

Stansted to Pescara 9th August 14 flight 982. Ryanair check in queue system totally understaffed. Waited 1.5 hours to check in our bags and made the boarding gate with 2 minutes to spare. Many customers were arguing with the check-in staff some crying some paying huge additional amounts for not having printed their boarding cards in advance (rip-off prices and makes the queues even worse). Total chaos and ruins the start of your holiday.

Ryanair customer review

FR1448. Ryanair really can't help annoying customers can they? Now there are allocated seats priority boarding has no real value. So what do they tell you? - "If you want to guarantee to have your hand luggage with you on the plane then you should pay for priority boarding". So in effect you are being charged for having your bag with you. I am a regular traveller so don't take hold luggage to avoid the waiting at the destination. The small bag allocation is insufficient so I rely on the hand luggage. There is a hand luggage locker for every seat on the plane so how can they justify "first 60 only"? Ryanair shareholder please note if there is an alternative to Ryanair then that's still the one I choose!

Ryanair customer review

I fly with Ryanair about 20 times a year. They are consistently reliable and punctual. The only time they let me down was when the ash cloud happened. The prices are fantastic but you have to be flexible to get the best deals. They are not BA but you need the mind set that it is like catching a train and do not expect luxury. But it means I visit my house in Portugal regularly and often pay more for the car parking than the flight.

Ryanair customer review

Flying London Gatwick to Shannon in Ireland. No problems but not a cheap flight for a flight that only took an hour. Cheaper to fly to Malaga with a different low cost airline when you take into account the cost of hold luggage. Saying that we would probably use them again as we liked Shannon Airport. If you have to wait at Shannon find the brilliant viewing area on the third floor with free WiFi.

Ryanair customer review

Flew Shannon-Poitiers-Stansted-Shannon. All flights were late leaving but made up time except for the Poitiers- Stansted leg which was delayed by 1 hour due to a passenger injury at boarding time. My only gripe is that I had booked a Shannon-Nantes flight and Hertz car hire in January. Ryanair cancelled the Nantes fight in May offering a flight to Poitiers or money back. Transfer went very smoothly. However Hertz told me that they did not have an office in Poitiers and my only option was to cancel which I did only to be charged a 50 euro cancellation fee even though I had booked through Ryanair. Small print and all that. Ryanair flights were excellent with very friendly and helpful staff.

Ryanair customer review

Took flights as a family of 4 2 adults 2 children Stansted to Alicante and back. First time taking hand luggage only with Ryanair (used easyjet in May) and as Ryanair now allow your handbag too it has made the whole process much easier. I would put them above Easjet for that fact alone. Had a lovely Spanish crew on the return journey and the flight arrived slightly ahead of schedule. As others have said as long as you follow their strict rules on baggage and boarding passes there should not be a problem. I booked priority boarding for both journeys as it helps with the children to not have too long a queue and sort out seats and luggage before the plane becomes packed.