Ryanair

Customer rating from 1925 reviews

Ryanair customer review

Booked flight back from Barcelona 5th August 2014. Flight time 14.35. Flight departed 17.35. No reason given for flight delay. No one to speak to for cause of delay in the departure lounge. No information given whatsoever. No apology nothing. Will probably never use again.
Seat Comfort N/A
Cabin Staff Service N/A

Ryanair customer review

DUB-Bristol UK. Even though we preselected seats and paid those extra fees I couldn't get the check-in process to work online. We arrive at the airport and promptly are charged 420 Euro (6 ppl) to have them check us in - the original trip only cost 380 Euro! The front desk person told me I had 30 days to check-in and that the reason the flights are "cheap" is because of the online check-in. So let me get this straight 6 pieces of paper that wouldn't even cover a letter-sized piece of paper and the 5 minutes of their time is 420 euros - about the weekly pay of these folks? Unbelievable.

Ryanair customer review

Friday flight 1/8 from Stansted to Dublin - 8.30pm. Flight arrived on time. Had to sit with a rather large gentleman in the middle who hogged the space. Held up due to Stansted taking their time getting paperwork signed and chatting with pilot and crew - no rush for Stansted then. Don't know why people complain about the plane/the colours of it or the seats or the printing off of own ticket. Also don't understand why people cannot read the bit that says - front entrance of plane or rear entrance. Surely to goodness they can all read. Flight on time job done as usual.

Ryanair customer review

Have flown with Ryanair on numerous occasions across Europe and in 20+ flights have never had a problem. You get what you pay for and as long as you read the small print and stick to their rules you can't go far wrong. My wife and I even used them on our honeymoon! It's worth doing your revision before you fly and check on destination airports and onward travel links on your arrival as some Ryanair destination airports can be a little out of the way. Overall though I have no reservations in using Ryanair.

Ryanair customer review

2/7/2014 Perpignan to Birmingham flight FR 1999. Travel with Ryanair several times a year and I have never had any problems. I abide by the rules and ensure hand luggage is the correct size and weight. Love it that seats are allocated before you fly now and that I no longer have to squash my handbag in my case to board. I print my return boarding pass in my resort so no problem.

Ryanair customer review

FR3872 from East Midlands to Pula on 24th July 2014. We return on 31st July. I was unable to print off boarding passes at home I had to do it at the airport using Ryanairs computerised screens. This cost £210 for three people. Why? I could understand paying £10 but why on earth £70? That's typical money grabbing Ryanair. As usual the announcements at the gate and in the plane were so rushed that it was impossible to hear all that was said. Ryanair may be cheap but I'm a human being and expect to be treated with civility and fairness.

Ryanair customer review

I had a “neutral” flying experience with Ryanair (July 2014). This was a real surprise. I see that the staff have new marching orders and that intimidation is no longer the order of the day. This new more normal”attitude is already being noticed. Passengers are already taking liberties with hand luggage it will probably not be long before a new clampdown” will be enforced and unpleasant situations will once again be splattered all over the review sites. I made sure I had ticked all the boxes and weighed in before travelling this time. My previous experience has made me paranoid”about using this airline. I would have preferred not to have used Ryanair. They offered the best price for the trip and as money is tight I was compelled to take the risk. We can remain optimistic and hope they carry on in this manner. Perhaps in 3 to 5 years they will have a positive reputation. I still have reservations Ryanair inflicted such needless blow to my family that I am afraid to say it will never be forgiven. In the meantime I will reluctantly use the airline when needed and hope for more uneventful flights.

Ryanair customer review

High expectations? No. From the outside the plane looks modern and fully equipped for a flight but no no no. The inside faded yellow overhead compartments torn leather and faded blue seats no inflight entertainment whatsoever. In fact the planes are in such bad condition and poorly equipped there's not even a pocket in front for you to put a magazine or something all of your safety notices are printed on the back of the chair in front which means you have to amuse yourself with possibly scenarios throughout flight just by looking at it. I used to think easyjet was the lowest quality airline but Ryanair that sets a new low. The staff unhelpful unfriendly didn't crack a smile the whole flight.

Ryanair customer review

Stansted to La Rochelle. Got to airport around 3 hours before departure and as we had no baggage we went through security. Security took 27 mins. Unacceptable. Then we waited for around for 90 mins before flight was called and we went to gate 44 immediately. As being called 40 mins before and getting to gate 35 mins before we thought the plane would be there in 10 mins. It wasn't and was there no earlier than 25 mins of waiting at the gate. We were rushed on to the steps to Tarmac whist pax where deboarding and we where on it around 3 mins before our scheduled departure time. We where off 15 mins behind schedule. The flight was smooth and fine. I had a Pepsi and just looked out of the window no IFE or food. We sat in row 5 and had priority boarding. The aircraft landed 10 mins early and we had the usual fanfare. We where de boarded quickly and went straight through to meet relatives who have a 2nd home and took our bags with them. La Rochelle to Stansted. We got there 2 hours 15 mins before flight and we went through security. Relatives driving back took bags with them. There is 1 duty free shop and a cafe. There where 2 aircraft departing at same time and being the first in the lounge gets us a seat. (La Rochelle gets overcrowded). The aircraft got in 10 mins early but the other Brussels flight was late. Boarding began 10 mins before departure and we where off just after the Brussels 15 mins behind. The flight was ok. My seat was dirty and had gum under the seat in front. Again row 5 and priority boarding. We landed 2 mins behind and Ryanair were not sneaky and didn't do the fanfare we were out of Stansted in 25 mins.

Ryanair customer review

I have travelled many times with Ryanair and never had problems. If you keep to the terms and conditions on the web site you have no problems. Ryanair are the cheapest and best of low cost airlines.