Ryanair

Ryanair customer review

My wife and I flew to Fuerteventura with Ryanair 2 weeks ago. We will never travel with them again. We had to pay £140 to have 2 sheets of paper printed by the rudest person you could meet. Coming home we paid £14 for a Gin and Tonic and a hot chocolate drink! We had the most uncomfortable journey back to Stansted. We were unable to land at Stansted due to severe storms and were diverted to Birmingham. We sat on the plane at Birmingham for 2 hours while the Captain decided whether or not to fly back to Stansted. In the end he said we all had to leave the plane and coaches would be laid on to take us to Stansted. He had no idea when the coaches would arrive but said it would be hours not minutes. The crew as we got off were all laughing telling us to enjoy our coach ride. The crews need an awful lot of training. We had to get a taxi home in the end.

(Spain)

Valencia to Seville and back last weekend the flights were completely full which caused a bit of chaos as there was not enough room for all of the luggage and the crew had to place some in the hold. This they did with smiles and explanations on both routes. The flights were on time. Our bags were checked for size but not for weight on the way out and neither for size nor weight on the way back. All in all a perfectly satisfactory trip at less tan half of the price of the return train fare.

Ryanair customer review

I was going to Crete from Shannon and I used Ryanair 3 times and Easyjet once and I just wanted to say I was very impressed with the service on Ryanair. On 15th Oct I was coming through Stansted and the courtesy of the man who checked me in was first class. It was 4pm. As a business person in the Ennis area I welcome the new Shannon flights and wish them every success. I for one look forward to trying all of them.

Ryanair customer review

Nothing wrong with Ryanair as long as you accept them as being 2nd class. They will try to rip you off at every opportunity so it is down to you to double check everything then check again. On my last trip I fancied a drink instead I opted to try the Vegetable soup. Nothing could prepare you for the obnoxious substance they put before me. I took an initial swig and handed it back to the stewardess saying it was disgusting. 2 other travellers within my proximity also complained about it and asked for a refund. No such luck! When it comes to getting change for your order forget it. I'm still waiting for mine from my 2012 holiday. Yes they are awful but they are reasonably cheap.

Ryanair customer review

My wife and I booked a flight from Dublin to Brussels. I checked in online and entered all the passport info. As I didn't have a printer I didn't print out the boarding passes. At the airport I went to an Internet access point to print the boarding passes only to find the ability to print the passes was blocked. When I went to the Ryanair check-in I was told it would be £70 to print the boarding pass only to find out they wanted £70 for each passenger. £140 to print out two boarding passes is total extortion. I will never fly Ryanair again.

Ryanair customer review

Hahn to Stansted early morning flight. Flight boarded swiftly and efficiently despite being full departed on time and was "early" at Stansted (yes I know the tricks they play with the departure windows to maintain their on-time record). As long as you navigate the website carefully make sure you can print off your boarding card and conform to the luggage rules Ryanair offer good value and good punctuality on short flights. the people who have problems are usually those who haven't read the instructions closely enough or who try to get round the rules.

Ryanair customer review

My husband and myself have flown 4 times this year with Ryanair. We have our check-in bag and our one rucksack (normal sized) between 2 people to place in the overhead cabins. We are sick and tired of these people who take these massive overhead cabin bags and hold up the queue getting inside the aeroplane and finding a seat quickly. Do something about it. We always enjoy our flight and the staff are always very helpfull and polite. I actually spoke to a member of staff about the problem of the bags on the flight from Krakow to Liverpool at 17.50 on the 19th October 2013. The staff know that it is a problem.

Ryanair customer review

I flew London Stansted (STN) - Bremen BRE today. STN always guarantees you an awful travel experience. Huge crowds everywhere: Long lines in front of baggage drop long lines in front of security long lines in front of the sky train long lines in front of the gate long lines in front of the aircraft. The cabin crew were very friendly taking into account that they had a load of grumpy early morning pax to deal with. (Yes including myself.)

Ryanair customer review

Flight from Shannon to Malaga on 1st October return on 8th October. Ryanair ticked all the boxes. We had reserved seats printed boarding passes for both flights weighed luggage beforehand purchased food on board treated with courtesy and friendliness by staff on the ground and in the air. Excellent and will travel again with Ryanair should there be a Shannon flight departing for our destination.

Ryanair customer review

My Husband and I are frequent flyers with Ryanair for many years to and from the UK also to and from Carcassonne this year. I have to say we have never encountered any problems flights were on time as much as possible staff are courteous at all times and food is a good acceptable level. I do wish your Shannon - Bristol service would resume we really miss that service in the meantime we will continue to travel to Knock or Dublin or Cork to fly with Ryanair. Their seat reservation is also a good service.