Ryanair

Ryanair customer review

Last week we went from Brussels to Barcelona and back with Ryanair. Unfortunately my husbands wallet was stolen on our last evening in Barcelona. The police told us that Ryanair could be difficult regarding missing ID. The desk employee however was very understanding and it took all of 30 seconds to place a phone call to Dublin and get the go-ahead. Two stamps later no extra charge and we were on the flight without any problems. Just thought that I should add this positive review to the complaints this airline gets.

Ryanair customer review

7 hour delay from Manchester to Palma airport flight FR3441. Checked baggage in and no mention of delay 5 minutes later through security it stated on the flight boards delayed to 00.40 original flight time 17.35. No one at the airport to talk to only a phone at the help desk and then you could not get through. Eventually did speak to someone who did not explain the reason for the delay and explained that food vouchers would be given out at 20.30. Really poor customer service in my opinion. Hiding behind a telephone. Other families with very young children were told that the children under 5 not entitled to food vouchers. Do under 5s not eat and drink? Although this is a first for me with Ryanair the 10 hours we were actually stuck in the airport as no one would let you out was exhausting and for that reason along with the rubbish customer care I will never fly with them again. Avoid.

Ryanair customer review

Flew from EMA to AGP on Monday 5th May and returned Saturday 10th May. Both flights were ahead of schedule customer service from the cabin crew was great even though we didn't purchase anything onboard. Seating was as expected flights were almost full both ways and noisy with disobedient children. It was our first flight with Ryanair but I can say that we would fly them again we are hardened BA fans for both short and long haul and will travel hours out of our way to London just to fly them but Ryanair will definitely be given consideration next time we book a short haul flight.

Ryanair customer review

Being a relatively frequent traveller on short haul sectors between FKB SXB BSL and STN I am quite used to the speed at which the trolley passes the frequent announcements and the dreaded trumpet fanfare signalling an on- time or ahead of schedule arrival. I read the T&C carefully watch what I click on the website and generally survive the experience! Towards the end of April I took one of Ryanair's longest haul flights between STN and KGS (Kos) approx 3 hours 50 mins. What a different experience. Relaxed cabin crew efficient service no unnecessary announcements! A pleasure despite somewhat hard seating and a shortage of sandwiches on the return sector a week later. Charming staff on-time flights and good landings. Well done Ryanair. (And I never thought I'd say that! But in the case of my two flights 22/4 STN-KGS and 29/4 KGS-STN it reflects the quality of service I received!).

Ryanair customer review

We flew from Luton to Gran Canaria and back. Both flights were full and both were on time. The seats were clean and comfortable. We were worried about Ryanair's reputation before the flight but these fears were unfounded. We will use Ryanair again. The only criticism that I have is the constant on board sales pitch for food perfumes and scratch card. Other than that the flights were excellent.

Ryanair customer review

We flew to Dublin From Paris Beauvais. We were so unsatisfied with this unreasonable priced airline (who call themselves low cost) who were late (4 hour delay on a plane and were told that the only thing we could have to eat or drink was the water from the galley). We decided to not fly Ryanair for the return.

Ryanair customer review

Flew four times with Ryanair once on 10/01/14 and 13/03/14 from Birmingham to Dublin and return FR663-FR666 and FR663-FR668. Both flights on time friendly cabin crew and good PA announcements with a detailed journey of the flight. Cabin crew served a smile with their service and was polite on all the flights I've encountered with them. Return flight on 13/03/14 FR668. Cabin crew very friendly. Aircraft's flown on was both 737-800 EI-DYP EI-ESY EI-EKK EI-DYD.

Ryanair customer review

First time have flown with Ryanair it was to Gran Canaria. Boarding cards easy to print out and able to pre book seats both ways. Plane was clean and plenty of leg room. Staff were very helpful during the flight. All in all will use Ryanair again. One thing the flight supervisors on both flights spoke far too fast it may be a small thing but very hard to understand.

Ryanair customer review

I have used Ryanair before this April when I went to Tenerife and have mainly found them ok however on this last trip I printed out the boarding cards for the flight out and was not taken to the flights back so thought I couldn't print those out. However when arriving at Tenerife South and standing in the queue for ages I was told I would have to pay 70 euros for each boarding card to be printed also I apparently hadn't booked a case which was a little strange as I had booked one on the way out. After queuing I was sent to the Ryanair desk where I was told I would have to pay 140 euros. So two pensioners had to fork out 140 euros for something that took 2 seconds. It will be a long while before I use Ryanair again.

Ryanair customer review

The first time we have used Ryanair as we tend to travel more upmarket as price is not an issue but our son in law booked our flights to Barcelona we were very impressed. Good flights and on time. Would definitely recommend. If you keep to the rules there is no problems.