Ryanair

Ryanair customer review

We have never flown with Ryanair before so were concerned after reading reviews. Our experience was very good. I could not fault them. We flew from East Midlands to Lanzarote April 2014. The flight was on time the staff friendly and helpful. Seats are now allocated before flying which must save hassle. No problems with luggage. I have flown with BA and Virgin and it cannot compete with them but I would place it top of the many budget airlines I have flown with. I don't usually leave reviews but feel that it is perhaps only those that have problems that do so thought I would like to balance the scales a little.

Ryanair customer review

Just went to print my boarding pass. Got caught with the new 7 day rule. I had to buy seats for return as I know I will not be able to get to a printer while away. I hope that when they go to the better Aer Lingus system of either printing at airport or on phone app things should improve.

Ryanair customer review

Generally I have no problem with Ryanair flights quick and effective service. I do think though more thought could be put into their timetable as flights arriving in Manchester at 23.45 means that there are no transport options from Manchester airport other than by Taxi very expensive to get anywhere from the Airport. Car rental village closes at 00.00 and the last train is at 00.01 with a 5.30 wait in the airport until the next transport out and most shops closed it is not an ideal time to be landing.

Ryanair customer review

I have flown with Ryanair many times over the past 5 years and require full airport assistance as I am an amputee. I cannot praise Ryanair highly enough. I have never had any problems at all and the staff are wonderful. The Special Assistance team always go that wee extra bit to help. I wish they flew to Newark NJ. and Florida as they could show Continental Virgin etc. a thing or two.

Ryanair customer review

I use Ryanair 5 or 6 times a year to Bergerac and I am getting a little tired of travellers that don't follow the airlines rules and then complain about them. Every flight that I have taken has been on time I have had no problems at check in or boarding and the crew out of Liverpool are always friendly caring and professional. Remember this flight out of Liverpool departs at 06.40am when passengers cannot be at their best but crew are always great.

Ryanair customer review

Flight to Stansted from Malmo. Seats were too close together no knee room and seat itself was not comfortable to sit in. Landing was aggressive and parking at the stand came to an abrupt halt. Not a comfortable journey.

Ryanair customer review

BHX-DUB return. First flight was fine but on the way back we were delayed 5 hours and then Ryanair didn't bother to tell us that the plane was actually in Belfast and that people needed to get on a coach to Belfast from Dublin in order to get back! We got back past midnight and we were supposed to be back at around 5pm. No help whatsoever and no sorry or anything from Ryanair.
Value For Money N/A

Ryanair customer review

We flew from Malaga to Leeds. Queued 55 minutes to check bags in (only 2 people taking bags for all flights). On return put up with that on time trumpet blast only to have to wait 30 minutes for the carousel to start whilst the handlers loaded the outgoing aircraft.

Ryanair customer review

Travelled from LPL to DUB and back. Quick check in very efficient boarding only quibble being the very tight leg room. Otherwise I have no complaints and felt staff were friendly and efficient. Coming back turn around was remarkably rapid and both times luggage delivery was quick.

(Lithuania)

I fly with Ryanair at least every month. If you compare the flights with travel by coach (which is how they are priced) they are easily as good. One has to stick to the rules and those who try it on with the cabin luggage size and weight allowances deserve all they get in my view. I do feel sorry for those who innocently don't pay enough attention to the very thorough pre flight reminders you always get sent. My flights are about 2.5 hours and that's fine but the seats are a tight fit and do not recline (I am not large but fellow passengers often are) so would not want to be onboard much longer than that. Aircraft's are in good nick and always clean and staff are generally friendly and helpful. Food is edible but only in an emergency! Coffee is fine and sensibly not served too hot. The lottery ticket sales used to grate but as they do fund deserving children's charities it is harsh to moan about that. Reliability on the route I use is excellent as is baggage handling. It is what it is - don't try to judge it by comparison with anything else.