Lufthansa

Lufthansa customer review

My 9.30 LH309 flight on 23/3/2014 out of Florence Italy was cancelled due to rain. Only one Lufthansa representative was available to rebook the entire flight's customers. After retrieving our luggage waiting in a long line to rebook through your only available representative in Florence we were to board a bus to take us to Bologna leaving at 13.00. It actually left at 14.15. No representative guided us with instructions on which bus to get on. When we arrived in Bologna one Lufthansa representative said to get into Line 35. When we approached the Lufthansa representative at Line 35 she got annoyed that we were in the wrong line. When I pointed out the gentleman who told us to get in her line she grabbed my ticket and approached that man. She came back without my ticket and told us we couldn't check in until 2 hours before the flight. Finally I got out of line and approached the man showed him my passport to get my ticket back. The meal voucher we were given in Florence was not honored in Bologna. Finally we got our baggage checked and seats assigned in Bologna 2 hours before our flight. When we arrived in Frankfurt no representative was there to greet us and walk us to where we were to get hotel vouchers. The whole experience was awful. Stress levels could have been lessened if Lufthansa people were well-informed and actually gave us correct information and were there to actually meet us and show us where or what we had to do. Walking around the airports in Bologna and Frankfurt with luggage on a wild goose chase because Lufthansa representatives didn't have a clue or gave us misdirection's was very bad mismanagement of customers and very poor customer service. I understand they cannot control the weather but Lufthansa CAN control the information given to customers after a cancellation and actually have representatives in place to guide us at each airport.

Lufthansa customer review

I took a round trip from FRA to LAX for business. During the flight back the cabin was freezing cold. I was sitting in the rear part of the aircraft on the window side. The supplied blankets are completely ineffective because they are made of wide mesh kind of fabric that still lets the cold air pass through that is coming from the overhead ventilation slots. In the end I had to wear my winter jacket all the time. The lady next to me also complained and was sitting there with a thick winter jacket scarf cap and gloves.

Lufthansa customer review

I flew on the new 747-8 from IAD to FRA. The aircraft was amazingly comfortable and the seats in Economy are definitely an upgrade from previous LH Eco-seats. Service was great and staff very friendly. Only downside is the PTV this is very slow and therefore can be annoying after a while. All in all this was a great experience.

Lufthansa customer review

LH438. Flight and cabin service very good. Attendants very courteous and attentive. Food quality and selection seem to be downgraded from previous flights. Seat too small and uncomfortable (I am a small person). Space between seat in front very tight.

Lufthansa customer review

LH439. Flight and Service very good. Food quality and selection not so good. Seats much too small. Seat in front reclined much too far. Had to request passenger in front to adjust the seat forward so that I could eat and even get out of the seat during flight.

Lufthansa customer review

Flying from the US I always would prefer a non-US Airline. I have been flying LH for quite some time but service and especially food has deteriorated. Since we prefer Airbus instead of flying Boeing we always used the connection via Munich. Maybe next time we will try either KLM or Air France provided we can chose those airlines both ways. We experienced the US airlines with very low standard: service/food/and seating.

Lufthansa customer review

2nd Mar 2014 LH 431 Chicago - Frankfurt. 3rd Mar 2014 LH 760 Frankfurt - Delhi. 17th Mar 2014 LH 761 Delhi - Frankfurt. 17th Mar 2014 LH 430 Frankfurt - Chicago. A pleasant surprise on the flight was the availability of power outlets everywhere. But there were no seats with greater legroom I was ready to pay for. Other things were good as usual including the ever-smiling and helpful cabin crew. One suggestion though. Please stop further cutting corners on food to save costs. The snack pack is so thin already. Finally still waiting to hear about a Special Class between Business and Economy.

Lufthansa customer review

LH from ATL to FRA. Recaro business class seats on the A340 are not full lie flats but are still very comfortable. Dinner was surprisingly delicious and service was efficient yet not intrusive typically German I suppose. Major negative was the IFE screen which were small and washed out better to use my mobile phone than waste time with this relic from the 90's.

Lufthansa customer review

13/3/2014 LH 490. Nice and comfortable flight from Frankfurt to Seattle with a 3 seat row for myself.

Lufthansa customer review

LH430 FRA-ORD on March 15th. Flynet was again not working. Toilets were awful after a few hours. Service personnel were very friendly. Water was dripping out of the A/C overhead after takeoff and before landing.