Jetstar Airways

Jetstar Airways customer review

Flight: In last month. Travelled CNS to KIX return in Business Class. Service was ok. However the cabin team leader had a bit of an attitude problem. My wife's side of the plane go to choose bread types etc while I had the team leader giving service and you got what you were given. After meal was served crew were scarce and spent time gossiping in galley. The thing that irritated me the most was the fact people were allowed children on their knee in business who screamed thru the whole trip. As far as I'm concerned you pay the extra for piece and quiet. I have travelled this service 6 months previously and thought the service had dropped since then. Although the fares were very cheap I would rather pay more and receive superior child free service.

Jetstar Airways customer review

Flight: In last month. Brisbane-Cairns. Check in desk forgot to give boarding passes to two elderly passengers sitting nearby us. They had to walk outside security and re check in. The plane arrived into Brisbane 30 minutes late and we sat on the tarmac for an extra thirty minutes awaiting "paperwork". It is a budget airline after all so I did not expect much on board service and my expectations were met. Would only book this airline if it is significantly less expensive than the competitor airlines.

Jetstar Airways customer review

Sydney-Denpasar return Business class. Was glad it was only a 6 hour flight each way. The cabin crew tried hard but it seems to lack the refinement of other airlines. Crew really helpful. Seats comfortable. Avoid window seats because once the row in front reclines it's a big effort to get out. Food and wine okay. Entertainment limited with personal sets. I guess you get what you pay for. For the short trip it was worth it.

(New Zealand)

I recently tried Star Class fom Auckland to Singapore. It was either that or travelling Singapore Airlines in economy class for the same price. I have to say that Star Class was much better value. The seats were fine. The meal service choice was good - had a delicious lamb casserole. The staff were attentive and I had trouble getting extra drinks. The on demand entertainment system worked fine and the choice was okay. Overall I found the experience was good. The only gripe I had was the unseat power failed halfway during the journey. Overall the experience was good I will certainly fly Jetstar Star Class again.

(New Zealand)

AKL-SIN. Auckland-Singapore on A330. Plane is clean and new. Seats are not the most comfortable though. Since you have to pay for food and for the inflight entertainment system we brought our own food and entertainment so this proved to an enjoyable flight and for a good price. Recommended if you want to save money and don't expect spectacular service.

(New Zealand)

Auckland to Singapore return. Check-in was quick easy and staff were friendly. Plane was ok seats were uncomfortable crew were friendly and helpful. Did not use any services onboard. Brought my own food and crew removed my rubbish. People need to realise that you get what you pay for as a budget airline I think they did very well. Will fly with them again.

Jetstar Airways customer review

Flew the Jetstar equivalent of business class this week (SIN-MEL) and was very disappointed hardly any leg room hard uncomfortable seats which do no recline much food quality was poor and selection of on demand movies and TV shows was also severely limited. I asked for a pillow and was told there was a 'blow up one' in the amenities bag. It was an extremely uncomfortable neck pillow and the expected duvet was in fact an old grey blanket. The overall offering from Jetstar just does not come anywhere close to competing with Air Asia's lay flat beds in their Premium Class with pillows and duvets. Jetstar does not even given priority baggage to business class passengers! Definitely not worth paying the extra money stick to economy if flying Jetstar.

Jetstar Airways customer review

Launceston-Melbourne return 7th June. Both flights on time or early. A320 clean and flights uneventful. Check-in quick and easy and as usual this is strictly a no frills method of travel one step up from coach travel. Crew friendly to Melbourne but on return trip crew was abrupt and a little rude. I have a disability and they offered me no assistance with my bag in the overhead compartment and seem to avoid me when I am lifting and holding a walking stick. On the flight from Launceston one male crew member was a little more sympathetic but they always seem to go out of their way to avoid dealing with anything other than the norm. I use the airline regularly and the fares are usually reasonable but I am mindful that the crew are usually not interested and do the bare minimum.

Jetstar Airways customer review

SYD-HNL Star Class. Typically poor experience on Jetstar. Exceedingly long queue for business class check-in of 45 minutes they were checking in 3 flights using only one counter for business class. Several agents standing around doing nothing. Inflight experience leaves a lot to be desired. Star class bears no resemblance to international business class standards. Seats are much more akin to US domestic airlines first class seats with limited recline limited legroom and a worthless footrest. When the passenger in front of me reclined my knees were jammed against the seat. I measured 6 inches of space between the seatback and the front edge of my seat. Do not be fooled into thinking this class is a bargain at any price. Cabin service was cool and indifferent. Cabin attendants served meals and disappeared for the rest of the flight. Certainly not worth the money and extremely poor value.

Jetstar Airways customer review

My wife and myself flew return Brisbane-Darwin on the new A320. What a joke. The seats are flat and hard and the seat backs uncomfortable. Seat pitch is 28 inches. So if you like the seat back in front of you less than a A4 page away just wait until the passenger in front reclines. Trying very hard to be Australia's Ryanair.