Jetblue Airways

"I will never fly Jetblue again"

I wasted a trip to New York. I booked Jetblue Airways flight from Orlando to New York, as I thought they were good. The delays totally wasted this trip to New York, and I will never fly with Jetblue again.
RouteOrlando to New York
Date FlownOctober 2015

"service onboard was fast and pleasant"

Flew JetBlue from Boston to San Juan return. Check in via kiosk (the app was not working) was fast in both directions, and bag drop lines were not too bad - finished in about 5 minutes. Seats onboard were comfortable, the service onboard was fast and pleasant. Flights were on time. All in all a more than acceptable first (and second) experience with this airline.
RouteBOS to SJU
Date FlownSeptember 2015

"they really took care of me"

I had my trip set for September 24 to fly out from LAX box to FL Airport and was supposed to return September 29,which was perfect for my Vacation, but things didn't go as planned. My wife called Friday to tell me that my son was in the Hospital. I didn't think twice so I called Jetblue to catch the next fight out. I know I had to pay extra but I didn't care. I was prepared to spend whatever I had to. They really took care of me. I will always fly jetblue.
RouteLAX to FLL
Date FlownSeptember 2015

"$70 to upgrade well worth it"

I paid the extra $70 to upgrade to an even more room. To me it was well worth it because I had to book late and the alternative was a seat in the middle of a row down the back. For the money you get loads of leg room, actually plenty for a tall man, and you get to sit right up front. At boarding you are one of the first on so you don't have to fight for bin space. I was in 2F so I didn't have far to walk. JetBlue offers free WiFi which you can use for normal access, but you can't download large files unless you want to spend more on the upgraded service. All I wanted was to be able to send progress messages. It worked for that but it wasn't particularly fast. I had a look at the free entertainment, but to me it was rubbish. Just the usual low brow low life shows I wouldn't watch on TV. This is why I don't have cable TV any more. Alaska is a lot better. Food is snacks, if you don't want 100 calorie packs then bring something with you. Don't do what one low life did, nobody wants to share a plane with a burger and fries. The flight was uneventful and landed on time.
RouteBoston to Oakland
Date FlownSeptember 2015

"flights exceptional in every way"

A round trip in Jetblue Mint Class. Both flights were exceptional in every way, from start to finish. Seats, staff, food and entertainment - really the most enjoyable domestic service I have experienced in years. Only complaint, and it is minor, there was no lounge. Jetblue is doing business class right. Major legacy carriers - take note if you want to survive.
RouteJFK to LAX
Date FlownSeptember 2015

"they have lost a customer for life"

Terrible customer service with Jetblue Airways. I purposely selected a return flight on a specific day. However, the reservations somehow were changed to the day after. The two flights were identical in price, time, and airport. At first we attempted to change the flight. Ignoring the $90 fee, they wanted to charge an extra $270 per flight, though the flights are the same price, currently and when we booked them. Their website states we will "honor the lower fare". This is a lie. We then tried to fly stand by but they would not allow this either. The flight was not full either and it is highly unlikely to fill many seats the day of the flight. All I can say is that they have lost a customer for life.
RouteDEN to BOS
Date FlownSeptember 2015

"new A321, and was very impressed"

I flew on JetBlue's new A321, and was very impressed. The seats were very comfortable for economy, snacks and drinks they give were great, and the staff was friendly! Out of the airlines I've flown on, JetBlue has been my favorite.
RouteAUA to JFK
Date FlownAugust 2015

"customer service quality has dropped"

Normally I'm a big Jetblue supporter however my last trip really shows me how much the customer service quality has dropped. It was once a pleasure to fly with them now like most other airlines it had gone back to becoming a terrible experience. Although my bag fit in the designated carry on box they specified, they refused to let me carry it on and forced me to pay for a checked bag. This after my flight being canceled the previous day and forcing to rearrange my schedule. Above all else it was the lack of customer service or any polite attitude to a loyal customer.
RouteLGA to FLL
Date FlownSeptember 2015

"we were very disappointed and angry"

We bought 2 Jetblue tickets from Seattle to New York. We did the online check-in 23h before the departure and our assigned places in the aircraft were 22E for my husband and 24B for me (BOTH in the middle). Even though we bought the tickets together and we were assigned 2 rows apart, we thought we could handle this situation at the airport, as we did before with other airlines. We arrived at the airport and went to the check-in counter to speak with someone. The lady there told us that there is nothing to do if we don't upgrade our seats for an 80$ fee as it looks like we bought the last two tickets and these were the last two places. When we arrived to the gate the gentleman there said "please come here if you don't have a seat assigned on your ticket in order to give you one". And that was the moment I realized we were fooled by this company. We went there and asked, how can we have bought the last 2 tickets in this aircraft and have the last two spots in the middle if there are people with no seat assigned? And he just told me “I said you can upgrade for 80$, if you don’t just have a nice trip, bye”. They were rude and impolite, they didn’t solve our problem and it was clear that they have a software that automatically assigns you and your partner far apart just to upgrade and pay more money. None of us was assigned at the window or the aisle because it’s harder to switch places in the aircraft with someone if you are assigned in the middle (if one of us would have had aisle or window seat would have been much easier). Overall, we were very disappointed and angry because they don’t have the desire to help you. (Even the tablets inside the aircraft have a swipe slot, to be able to pay if you want to use them.)
RouteSeattle to New York
Date FlownSeptember 2015

"feeling violated by Jetblue"

After asking the customer service agent at the gate why we were delayed, he responded rudely and treated me as I was stupid for not hearing a pilot announcement. I was sitting by the gate the whole time and didn't hear an announcement. From there I went to customer service to see what the deal was, as well as let them know that the man at the gate was not friendly at all. The service agent was friendly and gave dinner vouchers for the inconvenience. I was thankful. When I boarded - after the flight was delayed twice - there wasn't room on the plane for my computer bag. The flight attendant told me I would have to check it. After I suggested that we see if people can put a small bag under the seat in front of them, he responded saying that my bag would be checked, in a rude fashion. He said he didn't have to deal with me and called security. Not only is that not called for as I was no threat to anyone, but embarrassing. The security guard came down and even told the flight attendant that everything seemed fine. The flight attendant got the pilot and told him he didn't want me on the plane. I am currently sleeping at the airport and can't get home until tomorrow now. I am upset and embarrassed and the show the flight attendant put on. I was frustrated about the delay and bag situation, but certainly was not any kind of threat. The security guard have me a cot to sleep on. He was very nice. As I am writing, I am sleepless in NYC feeling violated and disappointed in the way humans treat other humans. It's not okay to treat other people this way.
RouteNew York JFK to PDX