Jetblue Airways

"A multitude of mistakes"

Not Verified | San Diego to Nassau via New York. A multitude of mistakes, the flight was cancelled 3 hours before our trip, we had to take a shuttle to Ontario at our cost multiple delays and gate changes, waited on the tarmac for 2 hours “refuelling” but the flight attendants kept talking about the manifest. Connecting flight delayed and only half of our party made the trip day one but quite late everyone lost a day for an expensive trip to stay at The Royal at Atlantis. JetBlue’s mistakes cost us over 3k and they are taking no responsibility or liability for their actions
RouteSan Diego to Nassau via New York
Date FlownMay 2022

"unprofessional, not caring, sloppy, disorganized"

Not Verified | We will never fly through JetBlue again. Our flight was behind and they wanted us to leave in 2 days. I was persistant with them to put me and my friend in a flight right there and then. Our flight was confirmed because of our persistence. We are getting late, very late to DR, but I couldn't afford to lose days, since we are in a 2 week vacation. JetBlue was very unprofessional, not caring, sloppy, disorganized. They also didn't let us take a Carry On, after we purchased the ticket months ago. Everything happens for a reason.
RouteSyracuse to Dominican Republic
Date FlownMay 2022

"terrible how they treat their clients"

Not Verified | Me and my family had tickets to fly back from Florida to NYC and the day of our flight there was heavy rain which has stopped by the time we reached the airport. Once we got there we were told our flight was canceled, but we had to get back to NYC that Friday. They offered no accommodation, no credit or hotel room, and pretty much kicked us out on the street even though there were little kids with us. At first they wanted to give us a ticket to fly out on Wednesday, we got lucky and are now able to fly out on Sunday instead. It is terrible how they treat their clients what if someone does not have the money to stay in a hotel for another couple days or if someone has to be back home on a specific day for work or school or any other reason. Do not use this terrible airline unless you want to get stuck in a random state and forced to spend even more money out of pocket.
RouteNew York to Florida
Date FlownMay 2022

"held us at the gate in Miami at the arrival"

Not Verified | They held us at the gate in Miami at the arrival for over 2 hrs for no explanation. Airplane got filled with fumes after a while and was hard to breathe. Another incident with had from Cancun to LAX when they overhauled the luggag and waited for 3 hours to fix luggage issues offering people to remove their luggage. And they removed one of our luggage without asking. Just horrible airline.
RouteLos Angeles to Miami
Date FlownMay 2022

"no longer the best value"

Trip Verified | Last Vegas to Boston via New York. This company is no longer the best value for money. I have flown with JetBlue for years and every single time there's either a delay, a departure gate change, cancellation, or last-minute itinerary changes. I'm convinced that this airline can never provide a smooth travel experience to anyone. It is THE worst. And most of the time their staffs are unable to manage frustrated customers because they have no de-escalation skills. This is airline needs to do something quick regarding their service quality or they'll be forever stuck in making it up to displeased customers. Today JetBlue strikes again by delaying my departure flight to JFK out of Miami, which translates to me getting stuck in NY the same exact way last November 2021. My connecting flight is leaving JFK at 10:38 pm so I already know it's the last flight. I'm not even mad anymore. I'll just never use them again. At this point, even Spirit looks more prestigious than JetBlue right now.
RouteLast Vegas to Boston via New York
Date FlownNovember 2021

"Wants to give very low settlement"

Trip Verified | I submitted my baggage to transfer to Denver via JetBlue at New York when I flew back from home country. They lost my baggage, did not receive at Denver and it’s been more than 3 months. The airline is not respecting my belongings as well with my feelings. Wants to give very low settlement which is not acceptable.
RouteNew York to Denver
Date FlownFebruary 2022

"felt belittled by the whole interaction"

Trip Verified | I had just gotten to the gate when an announcement waa made that I missed half of. I attempted to ask the person where the line formed. She yelled at me. Embarrassingly so, and told me that I should have been listening and that she wasn’t going to say it again. I told her that I just got there and she said “too bad”. Another passenger actually helped me while she continued to berate me. I walked over and asked her name, she then held up her badge and very rudely told me her name and said “go ahead complain its not gonna get you anywhere”. I was mortified and felt belittled by the whole interaction. I used to like this airline but that is quickly changing. It is not the first time JetBlue staff has been rude. I have encountered a certain level of rudeness during my last 3 flights. But never as insulting aa today
RouteNew York JFK to Aruba
Date FlownMay 2022

"will now never fly JetBlue again"

Not Verified | Flight delayed over 3 hours for no reason. Finally arrived at gate and because of defective airport equipment held up over another hour trying to get off the plane. 2nd major incident with Jetblue in 3 months. In February they canceled a flight and provided no flight home for 3 days. Blamed it on weather so they wouldn't have to cover hotel and meal costs. I will now never fly JetBlue again.
RouteBoston to Orlando
Date FlownMay 2022

"Customer service is horrible"

Trip Verified | Canceled the flight hours before take off without any reason. I had to purchase a new ticket. $500 one way just to get home. I was stranded 3,000 miles accords the country. Airplanes are out dated. Customer service is horrible.
RouteNewark to San Francisco
Date FlownMay 2022

"never buy a ticket from them again"

Trip Verified | The most horrendous airline experience of my life. And that's before even boarding. No customer service. Random emails saying my flights have been cancelled because payment didn't go through yet it did and I have boarding passes. 90 minute wait on both chat and live customer service. Upgraded to first class and getting a huge nightmare before flight tomorrow. Their online reservation system simply cannot deliver anything. I will never buy a ticket from them again.
Seat TypeFirst Class