Jetblue Airways

"The service was good"

(Puerto Rico)

Not Verified | San Juan to New York in August 2019. The service was good. There were snack boxes, flight was on time and the crew was nice. Everything was nice and clean and the seats were very comfortable. This is the new refurbished cabin and this isn't one of JetBlue's mint A321's. The service was good in the airport and the boarding was quick, even for non-speedy boarding passengers. Overall, Jetblue is a really good airline.
RouteSan Juan to New York
Date FlownAugust 2019

"haggle over every refund request"

Not Verified | We cancelled a flight due to COVID 19 and requested a refund. Unfortunately each passenger had a true blue account, so the credit went to them and although I had paid for all the airfare, Jet Blue refused to refund the total airfare directly to me. Their website seldom addresses my concerns, which the necessitates a phone call. The wait times have always been long, with non-stop messages referring me back to the useless website rather than speaking to a real person. Refunds for six passengers requires 4-6 weeks each! Jet Blue exemplifies the worst customer service I've ever experienced! Rather than valuing loyal repeat customers, they haggle over every refund request. These reviews demonstrate irate passengers who will never again fly with JB.
Date FlownJune 2020

"JetBlue should be utterly ashamed"

Not Verified | JetBlue talk about not doing cancellation fees due to COVID, but all they offer is a travel voucher and then jack up their prices. I paid $1700 for tickets for my family to NY. Obviously that isn't happening. I cancelled and they offered a travel voucher, so I figured I'd look ahead to another trip we wanted to take to Nashville. Well, the same exact trip that I can get on most other airlines for about $600 round trip for 5 people is about $2200 on Jet Blue. Almost quadruple the price. I thought it was a mistake and so a checked a bunch of other trips and compared. Nope, no mistake. They have completely jacked up their prices because they know that a ton of people have vouchers they must use. I will never fly on their airline. That is $1700 that I can never get back and we saved up for almost a year to buy those tickets. JetBlue should be utterly ashamed that they are exploited a pandemic like COVID to try and recoup their losses at our expense.
RouteLong Beach to New York
Date FlownApril 2020

"cabin crews are friendly"

Trip Verified | JetBlue was an incredible experience. Unlimited snacks and drinks, all the entertainment you could wish for on a large touchscreen. My favorite thing about JetBlue is that they offer free WiFi on all of their flights. They also have the best legroom, 34 inches in some airplanes. Everything on JetBlue is included in the price of your ticket (except for checked bags and fresh meals) On all of my past JetBlue flights I have to the new Airbus A320 interior. It is really nice and a step up from their old planes. I much prefer to fly JetBlue on the route from FLL or PBI to EWR instead of United or Spirit. JetBlue is so consistent and the cabin crews are friendly. The only recommendation I have when flying them is to avoid row 27, because from what I saw, there was a missing window.
Aircraft A320
RouteWest Palm Beach to Newark
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"not giving refunds"

Not Verified | Washington to Ft Myers. I had to cancel a flight booked on 4/13/2019 in the amount of $2,141 due to the fact that my son wouldn't be able to graduate until 4/2020. I had asked when cancelled for a refund and was told no and given a JetBlue Travel voucher The voucher was good for 1 year, it was my intend to use it in 2020 for this years graduation (which by the way was also cancelled). With the Coronavirus I have put off booking a flight. I appreciate the fact that my voucher was extended until 12/31/2020 but I'm not flying anytime soon or in the near future. There is no guarantee that the virus will be gone by 12/31/2020 or they will have a vaccine. I don't want a extension on a voucher I want my refund. $2,141 may not be a lot of money to JetBlue but it is to us. I had originally planned to used the voucher when I found out the graduation date. I think that is a disgrace that with the country being in a pandemic and people on hard time that JetBlue is taking advantage of keeping customers money and not giving refunds, especially after asking both last last year and now. JetBlue is not customer driven, its pretty obvious they only care about making money. When others are reaching out to help people during these trouble time JetBlue plans to make out on it The government is giving they people money to help with these trouble time but Not JetBlue. I will never book anything with them again they are the worst!
RouteWashington to Ft Myers
Date FlownOctober 2019

Jetblue Airways customer review

Not Verified | Dallas to New York. The flight was a pleasure - easy in, easy out. What I am reviewing is the forethought to extend the deadline for using a JetBlue credit. I was on the hunt for how to ask if I could and the site addressed it first thing. Thank you. I was waiting for the summer flight plans to use mine. So relieved. It's on my list of what not to forget.
RouteDallas to New York
Date FlownJune 2019

"Won't refund or credit"

Not Verified | Austin to Long Beach. Won't refund or credit plane ticket amongst a pandemic, and they want my tax dollars to bail you out. Delta, American, and Spirit here I come!
RouteAustin to Long Beach
Date FlownMarch 2020

"I am extremely disappointed"

Not Verified | I had a flight on March 13 from Havana to Orlando that was delayed almost four hours. I flight with JetBlue very frequently and I have always been very happy with your airline in every way. I understand that situations might appear that are out of your control, but I am extremely disappointed at the way the airline handled it. For starters, I was not informed at any moment that the flight was delayed by any of your representatives even though they were aware of what was happening, and the information screens displayed that everything was normal with the flight. I went through security only to find no plane there and nobody at the gate at the time of the boarding to tell us what was going on. I had to buy internet cards just to go online and find out what was going on, I even had to tell some of the people that were waiting with me because they had no idea what was going on and had no money to buy internet. Nobody, including the representatives you employ, approached us at any point with information or updates of the situation. I had to ask my friend to call the airline form Orlando to find out the cause of the problem because it did not show this information online. I had no money left from my trip, so I couldn't even get lunch and no vouchers were given to us. I didn't eat anything since 7 am (since I had to be early at the airport form my supposed departure time) until 4 pm when I got home. I had to take an Uber home since the person that was going to pick me up had to go to work and couldn't pick me up. And on top of that, your delay made me late for work.
RouteHavana to Orlando
Date FlownMarch 2020

"Jetblue Airways are acting in a very noble manner"

Not Verified | I am pleasantly surprised! Jetblue Airways are acting in a very noble manner helping its customers in these times of crisis allowing you to rest assured at least about one thing flight cancellations and fees waivers. Thank you!
RouteWashington to Miami
Date FlownAugust 2019

"refuse to refund my funds"

Trip Verified | Canceled my flight due to coronavirus and they now refuse to refund my funds. This companies coronavirus policy is taking advantage of people. They keep their money, don't fly the plane thus no fuel or operating costs and refuse to refund. The Fed should never give this airline a bailout. Just look at their recent reviews .. JetBlue is acting unethically!
RoutePhoenix to Ft. Lauderdale via Mesa