Oman Air

"no satisfying customer service"

Trip Verified | Jakarta to Frankfurt via Muscat. Most ridiculous airline in the crisis, no satisfying customer service or refund / rebooking policies in place. Avoid this airline.
RouteJakarta to Frankfurt via Muscat
Date FlownApril 2020

"no response about my ticket refund"

Trip Verified | London to Hyderabad via Muscat. My Flight was cancelled and its been more than a month now, that I have received no response from Oman air about my ticket refund. Wrote 15 emails, called customer care 20 times, No response. When you speak with Customer care, they refuse to listen to the customer and hang up. I have not received any proper response from any one in Oman air. On the Website and on the Internet, they publish stories, saying that they will refund the amount but they won't reply you even on Social Media.
RouteLondon to Hyderabad via Muscat
Date FlownApril 2020

"Comfortable seats, very clean cabin"

Trip Verified | Zurich to Bangkok via Muscat. Good handling at online booking with seat selection. For online check-in the seats were not available any more, so we selected other seats. Good service on bagage drop/check-in. Good flight service on the route ZRH to MCT. Rich choice of amenities (amenity bag and pijama), blankets for the flat bed seat. Good choice of food, very good selection of drinks. Very good service on the flight MCT to BKK. Good choice of food and very good selection of drinks. Comfortable seats, very clean cabin.
AircraftA330-300 / Boeing 787-9
RouteZurich to Bangkok via Muscat
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"a $175 cancellation fee"

Trip Verified | I have been trying to get hold of this organisation to get a refund for a cancelled flight. They advised that there would be a $175 cancellation fee which I accepted. They have now retracted and not responding to any of my emails or phone calls. I have completed an online complaint twice and emailed 16 different offices around the world to get a response. If you want to get a feel for this airline go to their facebook page and see some of the comments. What they are doing contravenes their fare rules and T&C's.
RouteMelbourne to Manchester via Kuala Lumpur / Muscat
Date FlownJune 2019

"Appalling customer service"

Not Verified | Dubai to Nairobi via Muscat. Appalling customer service. When other airlines are trying to help customers, Oman Air are not interested. Rude staff on telephone, charging for rebooking after saying they won't, refusing to refund. They are so busy on Facebook telling everyone how great they are but when it comes to after they have taken your money they are not interested. I will never use them again.
RouteDubai to Nairobi via Muscat
Date FlownApril 2020

"I would never use them again"

Trip Verified | Dubai to Bangkok via Muscat. We was due to fly to Thailand for my 60th Birthday, but due to the Corvid 19 situation the flights got cancelled. I have been dealing with Oman Air Sales refund team since 18 March 2020, despite the tickets being Business class ticket, I have not been offered a refund only that we can re-book the tickets within 18 Months. I have refused this offer due to that it was for a special occasion, but dealing with there customer care and being told to make a complaint through their on-line service (3 Times) numerous phone call etc. I am still offered the same ( No Refund). The worst Airline I have ever dealt with! I would never use them again.
RouteDubai to Bangkok via Muscat

"I asked for refund"

Not Verified | The flight got cancelled and the online checkin was still working and no one informed me so I had to drive 2 hrs to airport and back from airport after knowing it has been cancelled. I asked for refund since its mentioned in their website but they kept offering me reschedule flight within 18 months. I explained to them it is irrelevant for me anymore but I keep getting the same message as it’s an auto reply. I called and everyone say it not our responsibility submit online complaint.
RouteAbu Dhabi to Zurich via Muscat

"refused to refund me"

(Kenya)

Trip Verified | Nairobi to Islamabad via Muscat. I booked a flight with refundable option with Oman air before the COVID-19 started. Due to a family emergency, I had to cancel this flight. Oman air has refused to refund me the funds (minus the penalty). They keep insisting that they can extend my ticket deadline without penalty for 18 months, which does not work for me as I won't be flying this route anymore, but they have refused. Any suggestions on how to get my money back from Oman air?
RouteNairobi to Islamabad via Muscat
Date FlownMarch 2020

"no response for my Refund"

Not Verified | Dubai to Manila via Muscat. Poor customer service. They focus only on profit not passenger. They cancel my flight without notice or inform me. So I send email requesting refund but until now no refund happen. Its has been a month but still no response for my Refund. I will not recommend this airline anymore.
RouteDubai to Manila via Muscat

"Terrible service"

Not Verified | Dubai to Bangkok. Oman Air has canceled the flight and still has not refunded the ticket amount. They arranged a call once and then nothing after that. No reply to emails or to the feedback on their website as the person in the call has suggested. Terrible service and never want to use this airline again.
RouteDubai to Bangkok