Jetstar Airways

Jetstar Airways customer review

SYD-OOL. Arrived at the airport on time. Flight delayed 40 mins because crew had to come from a different aircraft. After crew arrived they did a quick check and started boarding the flight. However cabin crew were very rude. Crew virtually ran down the cabin serving food (I had my wallet out ready to buy something) "any food would anyone like any food". Then right in front of my face a massive high five.

Jetstar Airways customer review

Cairns-Sydney-Phuket in Business class. Was not allowed to sit in business class on the 3 hour domestic flight but was allocated an exit row on the A330. Not sure why we could not be seated in business like on the other A330 sector. No food or drinks offered on domestic sector. Seats in business are really premium economy and the only inflight entertainment option was an ipad that was only given out after the meal service. Crew were clearly disinterested and one almost barked at me when I dare go to the galley to ask for an apple juice as there were no drinks runs between the services on this 9.5 hour flight.

Jetstar Airways customer review

Had the misfortune of flying Business class from Brisbane to Phuket. Booked to fly out of Brisbane at 8am and arrive in Phuket at 10.30pm the same day. We checked our bags in the morning and by 11am the following day Jetstar had managed to get us to Melbourne with no luggage. I understand that issues with delayed and cancelled flights can and do happen but the total lack of communication was unacceptable. Staff basically didn't want to know us and we were left stranded. Totally unacceptable especially for a business class customer.

Jetstar Airways customer review

I have just flown from Melbourne to Sydney and it was the most dreadful airline I have ever flown. The check- in procedure at Melbourne Airport was appalling and I waited over 1 hour just to drop my bags off despite having an e-ticket. Staff were rude and abrupt and when I complained I was told "this is only your opinion". The planes are small and cramped and onboard staff were just as rude and treat you like a sheep not customers. The plane was delayed and very dirty as well. Save your money and book another airline even if it's slightly more expensive.

Jetstar Airways customer review

I have flown Jetstar for a while now and to be honest you get what you pay for. Gold Coast to Tokyo was great staff good seats fine in star class. Manila to Singapore - no star class on that flight but paid the extra for legroom.