Jetblue Airways

Jetblue Airways customer review

NYC-LAX. We flew with a family of 4 and were assisted at every level. Legroom is very good sure the cabin livery is bland and the seats look dated but the TV options snacks and complimentary drinks outweigh any other domestic US experience we have had.

Jetblue Airways customer review

BOS-DCA-BOS. These flights were sold by Aer Lingus as part of a round-trip between Dublin and DCA. On the outward trip I received an upgrade to Extra Legroom (Row 1) on the return I was seated in Row 2 with the admonition that I would be bumped if a mobility impaired passenger needed the seat. The outbound trip was delayed due to weather conditions and I felt that more information could have been given at the gate as the departure time slipped back the return trip was early. All employees I encountered were pleasant and helpful and I was impressed a free snack/beverage was offered on these short flights.

Jetblue Airways customer review

My last 3 flights with them were delayed for at least 2 hours. One trip from DCA to Boston was delayed 3 hours while we sat on the tarmac waiting for the plane to be de-iced. Every other airline was taking off and landing. Jet Blue told us that we had to wait for the de-icing truck because it wasn't being used that night by the other airlines but they had a higher safety standard. They had an inexperienced pilot and that kept us grounded for an extra 3 hours. I agree that the seats are comfortable but being held for hours to compensate for untrained staff is torture.

Jetblue Airways customer review

FLL-EWR roundtrip 4-5 times each year. As jetBlue and Continental/United are the only airlines that fly direct between FLL and EWR choice is limited. I have always found the staff friendly helpful informative and quick to serve. The captain was at the front of the plane welcoming you onboard and thanking you upon arrival. The ERJ- 90s are a bit uncomfortable and narrow but the A320s are modern and clean. Always pay the $25 for extra leg room.

Jetblue Airways customer review

I recently flew Boston to Tampa. The flight experience was great spacious seats professional flight crew and TV screens in all the seats made the flight more enjoyable. The only negative aspect was the price of the headsets they should be complimentary for passengers. Costs could be decreased onboard the flights snacks should be made readily available throughout the flight.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Flew LGB-SEA. Flight departed slightly late but arrived in Seattle ahead of time. Crew were attentive and gave a good service. Complimentary refreshments and snacks served. A320 aircraft were clean and well kept. Overall the experience was good and I would use them again.

Jetblue Airways customer review

PHX-JFK. Everything on time overnight flight. Standard JB service. Chatty flight attendants in the back made it hard to sleep. I don't feel like the seat is that great the back support is good but I think the seat bottom is thin. Arrival into JFK early.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Our tickets were purchased well in advance at which time assigned seating was unavailable. We showed up at the airport to check-in and were told we could not be guaranteed our seats would be together unless we purchased the extra legroom seats which we did not want. We felt we were forced to pay the extra $40 per seat so we could sit together. We again had the same poor experience on the way home. I am extremely unhappy with this experience and feel I have been ripped off.

Jetblue Airways customer review

They now have their Even More Speed security lanes but it was useless. I got to walk right up and show my ID and boarding pass but it still took 30 mins to get through security. Crew was pleasant as usual but the pilot never said a word to us. Jetblue pilots usually stand in front and introduce themselves tell you the length of the flight weather etc. This one said nothing. Legroom is great and snacks are always appreciated. Yet for the second time in a row IFE didn't work. Half the channels didn't work along with several radio stations as well. I fear they are turning into just another US carrier.

Jetblue Airways customer review

IAD-JFK. Booked as a codeshare flight with South African Airways. Flight was late out of IAD but that is pretty common on these East Coast morning flights. I was happily surprised with the legroom and PTV. Flight Attendants were friendly.