Flair Airlines

"I missed my flight"

Trip Verified | The girls were on their phones, couldn’t get checked in so I missed my flight, no refund and they were so rude. When I called the number they gave me they said sorry can’t help you but you can re book for 290. Would not fly Flair Airlines again, would rather drive next time. Ended up booking with Westjet much better to deal with and friendly.
RouteEdmonton to Absford
Date FlownJune 2018

"would not accommodate us"

Trip Verified | Edmonton to Kelowna. 24hrs before our flight we went to check-in only to find out the flight we had booked, paid for, and received an e-ticket for would not be taking 2 members of our bridal party to our group event. Flair Airlines then told us that they would not be able to get them there until 26 hrs later. They did not have any flights of their own to to put 2 people on to arrive in the same day nor would they get us on another flight through a different airline. As a large party of people we had to book many other accommodations that we’re dependent on our group size which we now do not qualify for and must bare the financial burden of. Flair Airlines would not accommodate us onto another flight subsequently purging us of hundreds of dollars in other planned event expenditures. Spend the extra $50 and get your flights through a different airline if you intend to experience the once in a life time events you had planned with your family and friends.
RouteEdmonton to Kelowna

"No frills = no service"

Not Verified | Hamilton to Winnipeg. I've been trying to reach the baggage department since my flight. They can only be contacted be email. No phone number can be supplied by Flair staff. They don't respond to inquiries. Extremely frustrating. No frills = no service?

"Would 100% recommend"

Trip Verified | Flew Vancouver to Calgary with Flair Airlines. Great experience. Would 100% recommend. The more support this airline gets the better for us all as they will get even better which will make travel more affordable in Canada. We have been ripped off by the airline monopoly for way too long. Make sure you read and follow the terms and conditions and you’ll have a great experience with no need to complain about fees that is your own fault for not reading. Flair has full disclosure there are no hidden fees.
RouteVancouver to Calgary

"Unacceptable customer service"

Trip Verified | Winnipeg to Vancouver. Unacceptable customer service. Trying to rebook for a funeral. On 3 different phone lines over 2.5 hours and still waiting for a customer representative. Had to pay for carry on luggage. When booked online they did not disclose this! Will never fly with this company again!
RouteWinnipeg to Vancouver

"delay is over an hour"

Trip Verified | Edmonton to Vancouver. I was here an hour before my flight but if I was 1 second late like 59 min before departure they would deny me to fly. But since a YWG flight left late out of YWG 25 min and they have 18 passengers connecting they held our flight to wait for them to land, disembark, board, then we need an updated clearance for take off delay is over an hour. So good to know if you are late for your flight you can still board 20min after the plane was suppose to leave. I also would like to know who to charge my time to because if it was me holding up the plane they would be looking at me to cover extra expenses. Seems a little one sided and it is time for us to stand up and be heard.
RouteEdmonton to Vancouver
Date FlownJune 2018

"had the best of service"

Trip Verified | Hamilton to Winnipeg. We booked with Flair many month ago, then two weeks prior to flying I decided to read some reviews, not the correct order to do so. I am so happy to write that our flight was completely on time and we had the best of service. Polite kind caring people who seemed to want to make our trip pleasant. It was clearly stated with our great prices for flying, there were no extras included, so we did pay for our checked bag (before arriving at airport as was suggested by flair air) we did pay for coffee or food on board if we wanted it. The boarding was very fast, starting with last rows first, excellent idea. The cabin staff was friendly, offered help even asked us to let them know if they could make our flight more pleasant. If you are thinking of flying with Flair air please don't let the negative comments discourage you. If you are looking for great prices and have realistic expectations you will be pleasantly surprised with flying with Flair air. We will not hesitate to use Flair air on our next trip.

"Very disappointed"

Not Verified | Very disappointed in this airline. We initially chose this airline because of the price but it I feel so ripped off! My husband left the house at 6:30 am to be on time for this 9:00 am flight, no one was at the counter, no one to help him. He was there within the “60 min cut off” time and ended up getting very poor customer service and he was not able to board. No refunds, no other discount or later flight nor any apology was given, will never fly this airline ever again. Save your time and money - fly with the big names!

"horrible service"

Not Verified | Edmonton to Winnipeg. Horrible service. No idea what they are doing at the check in. Wanted to charge us extra for the hockey sticks with our hockey bag despite me showing them their own policy. Could not have two electronic boarding passes on Saturday my phone despite one being for a 10 year old. Wanted to charge us an extra 10$ for the paper boarding pass. Complete joke.
RouteEdmonton to Winnipeg
Date FlownJune 2018

"clearly don't value our time"

Trip Verified | Kelowna to Vancouver. It felt like forever, waiting in that small airport. In the end, I could have driven there before I eventually arrived. I am not even sure why I chose to fly this airline, it was a good deal, but I would have rather paid to fly Westjet and make it there on time. I waited on hold for over an hour this morning (June 5th) to speak to someone who was incompetent. Did not understand how to refund me, I don't think he even knew what I was talking about. He advised me to fill out a form for a refund, which I doubt I will get. This airline needs all the money they can get to stay afloat. I think what irritates me the most is that they clearly don't value our time. Sure the flight was only $125, but 6 hours of my time was wasted. They don't know what I missed out on in my final destination nor do they care. If this were an airline with any sense of integrity they would refund rightfully unhappy customers, and ensure they will do better next time. However, the flight attendants were nice, that was the only upside. If you fly this airline be cautious of the potential delays and dissatisfaction. If you have nothing but time, you should definitely give them a try, as for me, never again.
RouteKelowna to Vancouver