Flair Airlines

"we were pleasantly surprised"

Trip Verified | Wanted to acknowledge Flair customer service. They gave us a courtesy partial credit (after deducting $25/passenger) good until March 2022 on our flight. We had hoped to travel from BC to AB for the Christmas holiday but there have been COVID-19 travel public health orders/ restrictions so we were unable to (legally) travel. Wasn't expected any credit from Flair since their policy is pretty clear about no refunds so we were pleasantly surprised.
RouteVancouver to Edmonton
Date FlownDecember 2020

"Flair is not worth it"

Trip Verified | Beware of Flair! This is by far the worst airline I have ever flown with. I fly frequently with all kinds of airlines, some better than others. To be honest, I am not picky. I have done it all. Flair Airlines mishandled my bags and ended up losing my luggage. I made a report right away, but honestly, there was no point. When they lose your luggage, don't even bother, they will just dismiss you and make excuses for why they really could care less what happens to you or your stuff. You trust that when you check in your bags with an airline, you will get your stuff back when you land. WestJet misplaced my luggage for a couple of hours once and gave me $100. Flair is not worth it. Pay a couple of extra dollars and take any other airline. At least you know you will have your things when you land.
RouteWinnipeg to Toronto
Date FlownOctober 2020

"satisfied with the service"

Trip Verified | I flight to Vancouver 4 times during between August 2019 to April 2020 and I was satisfied with the service they provide cause its fair for the price. I booked a round flight to Vancouver on Dec 20 and 14 Jan and I wanted to change the return date to another day because I wanted to be with my sister on her birthday on 16 Jan and I talked to their customer service staff named Sindy and she was so nice and she changed the return date to 25 Jan and waived the change fee of $125. I am really thankful that they did that.
RouteEdmonton to Vancouver
Date FlownDecember 2020

"amazing service from him"

Not Verified | Had a wonderful flight. I forget the mans name, but he was amazing, he helped me find my ID that I lost. He also changed my seat for me because I was worried of covid. Also made everyone on the plane laugh! He was great, amazing service from him.
RouteToronto to Vancouver
Date FlownNovember 2020

"fly with Flair Airlines again"

Trip Verified | Saskatoon to Vancouver. My flight was cancelled due to weather and Melvin from Flair Airlines was quick to help me rebook my flight on a day that worked for me. I will definitely fly with Flair Airlines again.
RouteSaskatoon to Vancouver
Date FlownAugust 2020

"provided outstanding service"

Not Verified | Service representative, Cindy Kay, provided outstanding service in her handling of changes that were necessary on four purchased tickets. My concerns were understood and she acted quickly and effectively to remedy the situation to my full satisfaction.
RouteToronto to Saskatoon
Date FlownNovember 2020

"will fly with Flair again"

Trip Verified | Plane was clean, staff was exceptional, seats were normal, arrived early. Because of Covid we had no food but not airlines fault. The fair was very reasonable and the 737 800 series was better than expected. I am very satisfied and will fly with Flair again.
Aircraft737 800
RouteWest Kelowna to Winnipeg
Date FlownNovember 2020

"things became very straightforward"

Not Verified | I was unable to make my flight and needed help for my next step and what that entailed. I thought for sure I was going to have to forfeit my money but after a very pleasant conversation with a woman things became very straightforward. I told her that my date of travel needed to be changed. I wanted to change my travel date for two weeks later, to which she told me that route will no longer be available since it is seasonal. I briefly told her how unfortunate that was and before I knew it she kindly told me “don't worry, I'll refund your full amount due to our scheduling”.
RouteCalgary to Kelowna
Date FlownOctober 2020

"pleased with the customer services"

Trip Verified | Excellent customer service! I had the pleasure of Mimi A assist me with rebooking a flight! I have had a bad experience with flair in the past but my most recent experience has changed my mind and I am so pleased with the customer services I was provided.
RouteWinnipeg to Toronto
Date FlownDecember 2019

"Thanks for a great experience"

Trip Verified | We had booked a flight with Flair but since the pandemic hit, we were not advised to fly for non-essential matters. We asked for a refund and Flair was very willing to process that for us without question. It was just very nice to deal with this airline. When we are ready to fly again, we will certainly consider Flair. Thanks for a great experience.
RouteVancouver to Toronto