Alaska Airlines

Alaska Airlines customer review

LAX-ANC-LAX. Seats were very comfortable and the staff service was great. They even gave us free peanuts and cookies! Although all of these were good the in-flight entertainment is horrible. It is basically an IPad that you rent at $12. Not worth it. Overall this was a great airline. I would definitely fly Alaska Airlines again.

Alaska Airlines customer review

I flew First Class from Palm Springs to San Francisco on July 7th. I have flown First Class on this route many times in the past with Alaska. In the past they had a great choice of salad or cheese plate on the flight with great service. Now they have totally eliminated that and didn't even bother to ask if anyone wanted a refill on their drink which they served with a cheap bag of pretzels. The flight attendant did everything possible not to walk in First Class but stayed in the galley doing nothing. Standards have gone down on Alaska.

Alaska Airlines customer review

Flew from San Jose to Fairbanks via Seattle. A good trip. Flight was on time. We knew no food was served so took our own. AA guarantee that if you don't receive your bags within 20 minutes of the plane arriving at the gate they will pay compensation ($20 I think). Our bags arrived within this time limit.

Alaska Airlines customer review

We flew from Seattle to Las Vegas with a connection in Portland as a direct flight would have meant hanging around too long. As we live in UK we were nervous that flights would be delayed given some negative reviews here. Everything went smoothly and right on time. We were impressed with complimentary drinks service given that similar budget airlines in the UK all charge for drinks. Our return flight direct to Seattle was again on time . We found baggage check in quick and friendly and with the exception of one rather curt stewardess everyone else was absolutely fine.

Alaska Airlines customer review

PHX-SEA-PHX. Service was great. They were on time. Boeing 737-800 both ways. I would recommend.

(Brazil)

SEA-ANC-ORD I consider my two experiences with this airline poor ones! The staff are friendly but flights are often delayed! On board crew seem lost this made me feel very uncomfortable these days you pay for everything extra when you fly them even for the bags. Won't be flying Alaska again unless the price is right.

Alaska Airlines customer review

On time and even had two inflight beverage services from Los Angeles to Seattle. This was economy. On the way back to Los Angeles I flew First Class. Was nice to have a meal.

Alaska Airlines customer review

June 2013 LAX-MZT-LAX first class. Horrible check in. One first class line which is really 2 lines that mould into one. We stood for 20 minutes as the line grew longer. Whoever designed this lobby should be forced to deal with it on a busy day. When we finally got to the clerk he was surly if not down right rude. He did not speak two words to us. Off to the "new" first class lounge. Small cramped dark. Good bar but the small selection of food looked old and un-appealing. I certainly would not pay to get in. Indifferent staff. Boarding was quick and easy. However after it was announced the rear door had been "armed" the crew allowed a first class passenger off the plane to purchase an upgraded ticket for his grandson. So we all sat and waited at least ten minutes for him. Inflight the flight attendants on both trips were excellent: attentive friendly helpful. Nice folks. The food? On the way down a limp salad with what I think were chicken strips and a raspberry soda pop for dressing. On the way back inedible pesto chicken. Absolutely unacceptable for the price of a first class ticket. At MZT it took 35 minutes for our baggage to hit the belt. The counter people were slammed trying to check in outgoing passengers so it was impossible to hold Alaska to its 20 minute guarantee. All in all first class is definitely NOT worth the price and I would not recommend it.

Alaska Airlines customer review

I am retired and am fortunate enough to fly first class extensively and often on a variety of airlines both in the US and Europe. I recently flew first class with my wife round trip from Las Vegas to Anchorage and plan to never fly Alaska again. Every employee I had contact with was pleasant and courteous the planes were on time but the only benefit in flying first was the additional legroom. The outbound and inbound flights were 2 weeks apart but breakfast both mornings was the same and only thing what they called eggs benedict with turkey ham which was on a piece of dry bread and was tasteless. Lunch was also one choice a chicken salad on a tiny salad plate with out bread cracker or chip desert was one piece of rolled candy. There was no TV on the leg of the flight to Seattle to Anchorage they provided a small hand held screen with a choice of 4-5 movies and short clips. I have never had such cheap and thoughtless meals on any of my previous flights. I would never recommend this Airline but if your required to fly it don't waste your money on first class.

Alaska Airlines customer review

SEA-MFR via PDX then PDX-SEA. All flights on time. Service great. No complaints except maybe the skimpy selection of beverages but these are such short flights.