Air Canada rouge

Air Canada rouge customer review

YYZ-LAS-YYZ. Never again! Five hours squished in an inhumanely tiny space with our knees pressed to the seat opposite us. The flight was no better than a cattle bus. The crew dressed up in ghastly uniforms and silly hats with seemingly no idea of what they were doing let alone what they were telling the passengers during the announcements. No food unless you buy the poor quality food they sell on board and no in seat entertainment system. My wife insisted we spend the extra money and return by Westjet which we would of done had they not been sold out. We will never fly Air Canada Rouge again.

Air Canada rouge customer review

Air Canada is mediocre as it always has been but Air Canada Rouge is an absolute travesty. Usually when service and comfort drop the prices would too. Zero leg room for anyone taller than about 5'8" and completely unhelpful customer service agents made my recent flight from Toronto to Orlando a nightmare. Fly pretty much any other airline if you have the opportunity.

Air Canada rouge customer review

CUN-YYZ: In July I booked a December trip on Air Canada and several months later we received an email saying the flight had been switched to Rouge but no refund so we paid for an Air Canada flight but got a much less comfortable Rouge flight for the same price. The seats on Rouge are very cramped: my husband's knees were hitting the seat in front and my son who is 6'4" had to sit with his legs spread knees pointing outward. No screens in the back of the seats and if you don't have the device and app that connects to their system you can rent one to watch movies at a cost of $10! As far as staff go they seem to be trying to make Rouge more like Westjet's casual and friendly style but failed dismally on our flight. Announcements had a false perkiness to them... it sounded like they were trying to be conversational but were obviously reading (badly) from a script. The staff member doing the French announcements had an appallingly bad accent. Staff were pleasant enough but announcements very annoying.

Air Canada rouge customer review

My husband and I recently took AC Rouge to Cancun upgrading to premier seating. There was no business class available unless we flew through Montreal. I have been a loyal AC customer for many years - typically reaching Super Elite or Elite Status. All I can say is the flight was very disappointing. The flight attendants were inexperienced - spending far too much time in the galley giggling with one another. The premier seats were minimally better than a regular economy seat. The onboard meal options were horrible - and did not have any hot meals available although listed as a menu option. We are taking one more chance - we booked business class rouge to Cancun in February. I am hoping for the best and expecting the worst. If no better we will need to look at other airlines. And get rid of the "hats" - they look ridiculous.

Air Canada rouge customer review

YYZ-LAS. In a word-terrible and to be avoided. I feel taken advantage of that I paid the equivalent of a business class fare for a tawdry uncomfortable and disappointing experience. The plane was an ancient 767-300 and the seat I was given in the called overcrowded Premium Rouge premium cabin was badly upholstered narrow and uncomfortably lumpy. I was unable to access any media content with my iPad because of some glitch in the wireless transmission and which was the only way one could access the IFE as on the flight there are no personal TV's. The crew were young and pleasant but embarrassingly unsophisticated and inexperienced as proven even when making scripted announcements and mangling them. Most of the time they were unsure how to make themselves heard on the cabin speaker system and their reading skills were not evident. One thing that was consistent with Air Canada's business class product is the insipidly awful catering. The breakfast was the same tired taste challenged over-salted omelette and chicken sausage Air Canada has been serving seemingly for the last decade. Sadly Rouge is now the only Air Canada carrier on the Las Vegas route unless one flies United who offer an inferior business class product but often for a lot less money than Air Canada charges even for Premium Rouge.

Air Canada rouge customer review

We fly Orlando to Toronto twice a year every year and until this last trip it was on Air Canada. AC is a decent airline and a relatively comfortable experience. This was our first experience with Rouge and what a huge disappointment! The seats are extremely cramped both legroom and between seats. It was a full flight. No TVs on the backs of seats but you can connect your mobile device to their limited Wi-Fi "if" you download the AC app. at home. My laptop didn't fit on the cramped tray table (especially with the seat in front reclined) and the music was echoing so I gave up. My android phone couldn't connect. Positives: Plane was clean and the crew had fancy bowler hats. Business class is a joke with the same seats as cattle class except with a doily and a bit more space. I would pay extra to avoid Rouge.

Air Canada rouge customer review

Toronto to Punta Cana and back to Toronto. Rouge is the worst airline I have experienced. Absolutely no room and I have short legs. No entertainment system you must have an apple product in order to get movies this is so bizarre. The flight attendants were amateurs all they did was sit in the back of the plane and talk loudly during the whole trip. I will avoid any flights that use Rouge. Honestly the worst flight experience I have ever had.

Air Canada rouge customer review

We flew Air Canada Rouge Airbus to Samana. It is amazing how many seats can be crammed into an old old airplane. While not tall my knees touched the back of the seat in front of me. No video you must use your laptop or tablet and you have to pay for the service. No A/C power on the plane. When I asked the staff about this their response was my computer battery should last the 4.5 hours flight. The seats in my opinion were designed to provide the least amount of padding and comfort to allow for the absolute maximum number of seats in an aircraft. I will avoid Rouge flights in future at all costs for any flight over 15 minutes. Not up to Air Canada standard.