Air Canada rouge

Air Canada rouge customer review

I flew 1851 YYZ-LAS and 1852 LAS-YYZ recently and will never do it again! Old run down planes inexperienced flight attendants garbage in-flight entertainment system cramped seats and absolutely no legroom and I am of average height and weight. I fly this route fairly regularly and won't be flying Rouge again. It will be WestJet from now on or connections with United. Air Canada - putting Rouge on this route (as well as many others) was a very poor decision on your part and one that I hope you will re-visit. Until you do you've lost me as a customer.

Air Canada rouge customer review

Flew to Las Vegas over past weekend. Whole experience was beyond bad. Worst seating I have ever experienced. iPad did not work on inbound or outbound flights. Both flights gate attendants said at least 25 people had to check carry on bags did Air Canada not think or care that by cramming all those extra seats in the plane this might be an issue part of this issue of course is that that a checked for my wife and I adds another 100 dollars to the flight. I will never fly with them again will pay more for better airline.

Air Canada rouge customer review

March 29 - April 2 2014 Toronto to Las Vegas it was one of the worst experience that I have had flying the leg room is terrible no entertainment and no adjustable air flow it gets very warm inside the plane also the staff were not very friendly I am glad that I didn't upgrade to business class because that was not much better. I fly to Las Vegas and Los Angeles on business several times a year and would hope that Air Canada would at least give me a choice to fly Rouge or Air Canada. I will be looking to fly with another carrier this is taking Air Canada back 30 years. I have been a super elite member for several years and try to fly Air Canada as often as possible. I hope this venture for Air Canada will eventually fail.

Air Canada rouge customer review

I flew business class on Air Canada Rouge on 2nd April back from Las Vegas and this was my first time flying with Rouge. I am baffled that Air Canada has their name associated with Rouge. Not impressed at all. No TVs and the ipads that were provided worked for about 15 minutes until they had technical difficulties. The seats are not as comfortable as a regular Air Canada flight.

Air Canada rouge customer review

Flight 1873 Montreal-Orlando. March 28th departure April 4th return. Not worthy of Air Canada! Huge disappointment! Seats were extremely tight and I'm 5"3. My partner is 6"2 and were miserable. Air Canada Rouge is extremely cheap! No entertainment food claustrophobic! Choose other airline!

Air Canada rouge customer review

Montreal to Vegas on direct flight on A319. Simply put the legroom is beyond bad I am of average height when the person in front of me put back their seat it was hitting against my knees. To have to endure this for a 5.5 hour flight is a terrible experience. Flying back from Vegas on a 767 through Toronto and switched to an A320 which was not a rouge plane almost felt I was in 1st class. As far as the 767 plane no climate control constant draught. Overall a terrible experience. Out of curiosity found it was cheaper by about $200 to use another airline. Never will I fly on Rouge again unless they resolve the seating issue.

Air Canada rouge customer review

AC1852 3 April AC1851 6 April. Just got off the second leg of Vegas - Toronto and back. The seats were small with no legroom there was no closet and nowhere in business class for a business sized carry on. Very frustrating.

Air Canada rouge customer review

Flew AC rouge to CUN from Toronto in the J cabin. The service was acceptable the food was the same as mainline however the comfort in the redesigned A319 left a lot to be desired. Seats were very uncomfortable seat pitch in business class was significantly less than on mainline. The IFE was beyond terrible.

Air Canada rouge customer review

AC 1880 and 1881 return from Toronto to Sarasota this past winter. We had the bad luck of being on a Rouge flight. I have one word to describe the experience. Awful. This old refurbished equipment which seems to have a lot of mechanical problems. The seats are extremely uncomfortable. There is minimal leg room even if you pay extra for the seats with supposed extra space. AC advertises this Rouge flight as a more economical flight. The only thing economical about it is the interior. We paid exactly the same as we have paid in all the other years we have gone to Sarasota. Business Class is a total joke. On our trip back to Toronto we only found out that the flight was delayed when we got to the airport. Flight Tracker gave no indication of this delay neither did the AC website. It would have been nice to have been notified of this delay by phone email or text thus saving us having to spend an excruciating amount of time at the Sarasota airport. Having tracked the arrival and departure times of these flights over the past several weeks of this winter it seems that the norm has been at least a 1 hour delay. The weather was not always a factor. AC has to improve this. We have choices as to how we get to Sarasota. It is for certain that we will not ever fly on a Rouge flight again.

Air Canada rouge customer review

Booked a flight from LAS-YYZ on Air Canada's website and was forced to take AC"s new low cost carrier Rouge. The plane was an extremely old 767 and besides the refurbished carpet and seats everything inside was old and run- down. The overhead compartment are probably from the 1990s as I forgot the last time I saw limited luggage space like that. The seats were cramped and uncomfortable with no entertainment whatsoever (there is the option to rent an iPad for a fee). The flight was a red-eye of around 5hrs but half the time the cabin lights were on as the crew came around trying to sell food. This was very disruptive to rest and added to the general discomfort of the flight experience. The crew were young and "hip" looking and I must say they were friendly. However they seemed inexperienced and newly hired. There was a passenger who lay on her seat and stretched her legs into the aisle throughout the flight. This was during take off and landing and none of the crew said anything about having the arm rest down or the fact that her legs were obstructing the aisle. I am sure this violates various national and international safety regulations and the crew did not seem to mind. Probably one of the worst flying experiences I have had and I would definitely not recommend flying with Rouge.