Air Canada rouge

Air Canada rouge customer review

LAS-YUL on March 14. First impression is that legroom is very tight as compared to regular AC flight on a similar airplane so much that my legs hurt at the end of the 5hr trip (and I'm no big guy). Catering goes as always from front to rear and food is for purchase. If your seat is at the back of the plane good luck getting proper food you'll have to make do with chips and chocolate bars. I did not use the wi-fi flight entertainment system but others tried and were not able to get the feature working properly. Staff friendly but issues are not related to them. It just feels as if Air Canada has decided to cheap out as much as they can while still charging a premium.

Air Canada rouge customer review

I took AC Rouge for a flight back from Las Vegas. Flight attendants were very young and inexperienced. Very poor service onboard one beverage service for a 5 hours flight (FA's having fun in the back of the plane for the rest of the time). No announcement from the captain. Very few iPads available. I'm a frequent traveller with AC I will avoid Rouge.

Air Canada rouge customer review

After reviewing the webpage for Rouge I charged up my laptop and tablets to make use of the entertainment system on board that streams content to your device. For the flight to the destination the onboard system malfunctioned flight attendants were unable to make it work for any passengers. For the flight back home it was working however after trying to stream the content for 30 minutes on each of my devices I asked the flight attendants why it was not working and they replied that the service is for Apple customers only. Air Canada Rouge should specify that only Apple products will work with their systems. Seat pitch was uncomfortable in the A319. On the way to my destination attendants came only once with food and beverage service for a 4.5 hour flight. Also I was under the impression that Air Canada had to hire bilingual staff members where the only French that the flight attendants were able to speak was when they were reading the safety demonstration card and the landing card. They were not even able to provide accurate translations of the Captains announcements. Not impressed.

Air Canada rouge customer review

AC 126 Edmonton to Toronto Mar 1. AC 1874 Toronto to Orlando Mar 1. AC 1875 Orlando to Toronto Mar 14. AC 175 Toronto to Edmonton Mar 14 2014. Air Canada Rouge is definitely not up to Air Canada standards! I fly AC on a weekly basis and took a trip down south with my family on AC rouge. It is not the AC that I am used to that is for sure. Bad seats no leg room and multiple delays on both legs 9 the trip. I am loyal AC customer but won't fly rouge again.

Air Canada rouge customer review

Toronto to Montego Bay return. Cabin outdated and in need of serious attention. Inflight "entertainment" is wildly outdated. Good point: I travelled in business class and food was pretty good. Service a bit slow but at least we got fed. Overall average and definitely not worth the cost.

Air Canada rouge customer review

Second experience with Air Canada Rouge. AC 1871 MCO to YUL Feb 28 seat 3A on an Airbus A319. There was no premium class on this flight so all seats are available in the first 3 rows and no other perk than an extra 6 inches of leg room. Cannot use E-Upgrades certificate to get these seats only available for a fee of $30 unless you are lucky and these are the only seat available when you board. Plane was full. Take-off was aborted in the middle of the runway for a faulty alarm apparently we had to go back to gate. After several passengers asked for it one FA passed the water. FA had plastic smiles (not as genuine as my first flight) and seemed very tired. We landed about 90 min late from schedule. I find slim line seats to be uncomfortable after 30 minutes so this delay was not welcome. In addition I wanted to do some work on my computer but as the person in front of me decided to recline his seat I had no room to open the laptop and work on it. Level of service and comfort comparable to Allegiant who offers the flight to BTV for $111. Not at all comparable to AC Main Line service and comfort but price is the same. IMO comparable to lower class airline service like Ryan Air Allegiance Jet Blue at a premium.

Air Canada rouge customer review

My first AC Rouge flight YYZ-LAS on a 767 in Premium Rouge. With all the griping previously posted here I was curious and apprehensive. Aside from the change in IFE (streaming vs VOD) the flight was very similar to AC mainline North American service. FA's pleasant and attentive breakfast nice on time arrival and departure. No complaints at all though I imagine those on the narrowbody service will be surprised by the seating configuration in Premium.

Air Canada rouge customer review

YYZ-VRA Feb 6 AC Rouge 1752. VRA-YYZ Feb 13 AC Rouge 1753. This is Air Canada's new flag carrier. Stay away unless you like the smallest leg room in the air. If the seat ahead of you is reclined even slightly no room on the tray for even a coke can! Staff are annoyingly friendly with silly banter and phoney smiles. Absolutely no in- flight entertainment unless you bring a device and pre-install proprietary software. On the upside 100lb baggage allowance is highest around.

Air Canada rouge customer review

Despite all the previous comments on this website about how poor Rouge is I have just come back from a trip to Las Vegas from Toronto and found the airline to be more than adequate. The aircraft itself was in good shape the seating was 2-3-2 in economy. I sat in an exit seat on the way out and in a bulkhead seat on the way back and had lots of legroom and the seats themselves were not too narrow even for me as a 6'2" guy. The staff were very competent and helpful and the service was good throughout. Their uniforms are a bit silly but there you go. The on-board food selection was OK absolutely not any worse than any other airline believe me. The on-board entertainment although a bit different (had to have an app on a laptop or ipad) was perfectly good although slightly limited. I did not pay to access this. Overall on this route and with this aircraft all was good and no issues whatsoever.

Air Canada rouge customer review

First AC Rouge flight YYZ-SJO December 2013. Flight was on time and no problems with the service. Wifi based entertainment system didn't work. Generally this is a big step down from regular service and why can't I now book business to SJO or BCN?