Dubai Airport

(Turkey)

Terminal 3 is a new structure. The inbound passport control area is very big. I arrived from Istanbul at 12:40 am. There were 14 people in front of me at the waiting line at the inbound passport control. It took 50minutes to go through the passport. The passport police is extremely slow. On my way back from Cape Town I had to spend 7 hours for my connecting flight to Istanbul. I had to use the toilets 2 times. The toilets are very small there is always a queue. The mens toilets are also very badly used by passengers floors are flooded by people who do know how to use the toilet sprays. I prefer not to use this airport again.

Dubai Airport customer review

Terminal 1. On arrival there was a long long walk to passport control and customs both of which were efficient. On departure check-in was efficient with no lines as was passport control and security. DCA lounge was bland with limited food and drink selections but was quiet. Duty-free was disappointing with limited selections.

(Greece)

I am also dissatisfied with the new T3 terminal. My main problem was the low temperatures of air-conditioning. It was in August and you had to wear a lot of clothes to hold it. I noticed that most passengers had the same problem and specially if you are on a transit flight and you are unprepared this can be a nightmare. Restaurant services in the airport are minimum and the toilets limited.

(Italy)

Terminal 3 too many gates and shops in the same place while other areas are so empty that seem completely devoid of life. I had a 14 hour transit and be sure that I spent almost all of them at the old Terminal 1.