Dallas Fort-Worth Airport

Dallas Fort-Worth Airport customer review

Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport is very large and clean airport. Its overall aesthetic appeal puts it in contrast to say Chicago O'Hare International. Plan sufficient time for connections! This airport is on the list of the world's busiest the airport complex is massive and the last problem you want to have when travelling is to miss a flight. There is however a tram system that is helpful.

Dallas Fort-Worth Airport customer review

A pleasant change from LAX and San Diego my home airports. Arrived in transit and had to spend two hours here. As I was looking at a large directory sign I was approached by a very nice lady who wore a tag identifying her as an "ambassador" of the airport. She handed me a small map and directory and explained the skylink a free train system the airport has to take you from one terminal to another. It is clearly marked and had signs specifying what terminal the train took you to. The airport was clean had plenty of shops and restaurants and was well organized. I didn't have to pick up baggage or go through customs but the airport itself is one of the better ones I've been in.

Dallas Fort-Worth Airport customer review

DFW airport is decent in terms of check in security access etc but one has to pay to just even drop someone. The cart costs $3 while it is free in 3rd world countries like India. So is the wifi which is free at most Indian airports but not available for free at DFW airport. There is not much to eat for people who drop off passengers except at Terminal D. Not many international flights there as well.

Dallas Fort-Worth Airport customer review

Transportation around the airport was terrible. For that reason alone I prefer to avoid Dallas FW but will go through it if the only other option is LAX. Other than transport it's a pretty average airport for the US. Security and Customs are subpar but not unbearable. The level of service is generally substandard as well.

Dallas Fort-Worth Airport customer review

Last October 2008 we came through Immigration in transit for LHR from Mexico as we were British (foreigners) our queue was huge it took 3 hours to get through! We were lucky we did not miss our next flight but a whole lot of people did! Nightmare - they need more officers for the foreigners - Americans fly through in a breeze I must add. However as an Airport fantastic - just got to help people through Immigration - it is only because of a lack of staff!

Dallas Fort-Worth Airport customer review

US Immigration and Customs are efficient and normally quite friendly. Airport security is thorough but friendly and efficient as well. Terminal transfers via the overhead train system inside security is wonderfully easy. I have gotten stuck at DFW for hours at a time because of cancelled flights on several occasions and there is no better place to be. In Terminal D there are ample restaurants both fast food and real food which are quick and good. There is lots of shopping and things to do while making time. No free wireless internet though just paid via T-Mobile. Other terminals also have decent restaurants and shopping but you can always take the train to terminal D if time permits. Baggage claim and ground transportation are a breeze as is parking if you have to drive there to pick somebody up. Check in is just as easy and convenient because of the terminal layout.

Dallas Fort-Worth Airport customer review

Went through DFW in and out on our travel from LHR to SJO and were very impressed by the speed and politeness of immigration the efficiency of the security staff and terminal D itself. It did not take more than 25 minutes from immigration luggage reclaim luggage check-in for our next flight and security to the departure lounge. Terminal D is very clean with plenty of seats shops and restaurants. Wifi was not working everywhere though. experience.

Dallas Fort-Worth Airport customer review

I connected in DFW on my way from FLL to SNA on AA. The AA terminal felt like a very upscale mall. Floor to ceiling windows with plenty of natural light. Beautiful polished marble floors. Modern super-functional layout with excellent signage. Real plants (at least they looked like it) hanging out of the second floor. Many quality shopping and eating venues; with the restrooms being actually clean and all the staff I encountered friendly and informative.

Dallas Fort-Worth Airport customer review

Had been to DFW (from GRU on AA) twice in the past 12 months - and I consider it my best airport experience in the Americas. On both oCcasions I took no longer than 20 min from the moment the plane touched the gate until I passed through customs on terminal D. Immigration queues processed very quickly as well. The last time I had less than 40 min for a connecting flight on terminal C and thanks to the very efficient inter-terminal tranportation (Skylink with trains arriving every 2 minutes) I safely made it. The new terminal D is modern and has many alternatives for eating and shopping inside security.

Dallas Fort-Worth Airport customer review

Flew in and out of DFW. Immigration queues a nightmare one member of security staff was rude and unhelpful not a nice welcome to the USA for anyone.By time we cleared these two hurdles we had five minutes to board our ongoing flight and had to run like mad to get to the departure gate in another terminal. Airport train system was good efficient and very rapid. The airport is quite comfortable very spacious and a good variety of restaurants. We had a five hour layover on our return and eventually waited at our gate only to find they had changed the gate without informing anyone!