Wizz Air

(Serbia)

I travel frequently between London and Belgrade. They are obviously a budget airline but in my experience are the best of that bunch. I've had a few delays but no more than one would expect although they're admittedly quite bad at keeping passengers informed in such cases. I think the inflight staff are friendly with good language skills. I have on occasion heard stewardesses being a little short with drunk Englishmen on stag parties (watch out for the Friday flights!) but who can blame them for that.

Wizz Air customer review

EIN-SOF-EIN trip for 66 Euros. Good value for money outbound departed and arrived on time inbound landed 30 minutes early. Seats are tight but aisle seats are okay. Flight crew ok and general atmosphere nice no pushy sales pitch for the inflight catering. Would recommend this airline for city trips.

(Italy)

NAP-BUD-NAP with a group of 12 people. Departure was on time gate staff rude and unprofessional at Budapest Ferihegy airport. They find any excuse to charge you for additional hand baggage. I was charged 60 Euros for a small piece of baggage I was obliged to pay cash as they were not ready to accept credit cards. 2 hours delayed departure on the second leg and uncomfortable old fashion non reclining seats. It is not really a low cost airline - poor quality for money.

Wizz Air customer review

BVA-POZ-BVA and POZ-BOJ-POZ inbound 20 mins ahead of schedule each time outbound on time. I have nothing to complain lack of soap in the toilet in one of the legs but it can happen anywhere. Surprisingly no hassle with hand luggage smiling helpful crew. Captain informed of the flight details in English and Polish. Would fly again if the fare is low because you simply get what you paid for.

Wizz Air customer review

I have flown with them many times Luton-Warsaw and I have no complaints although checking in can be a nightmare at times. That aside you get what you pay for and for a 2 hr flight and for the price paid I had no problems.

Wizz Air customer review

Luton to Belgrade return. Both flights were on time and crews polite although a bit disinterested. Seating was comfortable.

Wizz Air customer review

Luton-Poznan return. Charged £68 for hold luggage on top of a not cheap ticket which never arrived until the evening before I returned. Contained my tools needed to work the next 2 days. Tiny legroom and crowded noisy plane. All in all a very bad experience.

(Italy)

Staff onboard are kind and pleasant carriers are clean and comfortable. Airport staff are rude and not professional at all. There are no Wizz Air staff responsible to take info or complaints. Being a low cost company does not compromise not having any customer support or assistance at all.

Wizz Air customer review

My flight from Bourgas in Bulgaria was due to leave at 20.20 we were delayed over 4.5 hrs and had to divert to Sofia for the crew to be changed. In Sofia all 200 of us were turfed out and put on another plane which eventually left for Luton arriving at 03.21 local time some 5.5 hrs late. At Bourgas we were given a roll but no drink by the airline and this was meant to be representative of the length of our delay.

Wizz Air customer review

Luton-Budapest. Punctual flight and arrived early one of the older planes so seats a little tight but ok. Return Budapest-Luton 3 hr delay due to late arrival of inbound aircraft. Seat pitch on return was the tightest I've ever experienced horribly uncomfortable.