Wizz Air

"lose hope that I will ever get refunded"

Trip Verified | Wizz Air charged me for my flight, then canceled the flight in 2020 and never refunded the payment. When I am contacting Costumer Service I am getting the notification that my emails are not received as their inbox is full. Previously they were replying saying that the matter was still with Finance (for months). When calling, they are saying they can't find the booking in the system! I am starting to lose hope that I will ever get refunded. Extremely disappointed.
RouteDubai to Bucharest
Date FlownMay 2020

"this is a lesson not to use cheap useless airlines"

Trip Verified | They delayed the outgoing flight by one day - and the return flight by 3 days. This is obviously useless so I had to buy an Austrian Airlines ticket as well for some 550 euros. The website is useless, they do not answer the phone, so this is a lesson not to use cheap useless airlines.
RouteVienna to Amman
Date FlownApril 2022

"charged 40 Euro per head to desk check-in"

(Albania)

Trip Verified | Got charged 40 Euro per head to desk check-in, even though the website was unavailable. on the flight from Tirana to Madrid i made the check in on line and everything was ok. But from Madrid to Tirana i tried all day long all the day before but there was something wrong with the website. And paid 120 Euro for 3 persons with the hope that they will reimburse it to me.
RouteTirana to Madrid via Tirana

"The flight was good"

(Hungary)

Trip Verified | The flight was good. In all together the cabin crew was very nice, we arrived early and there was no delay in our trip. I found the seats a little bit uncomfortable, but thats acceptable for a low cost airline. The foods and drinks were a little too expensive.
AircraftA320-232
RouteBudapest to Athens
Date FlownOctober 2021

"Terrible experience with Wizz Air"

(Vietnam)

Trip Verified | Terrible experience for the first flight with Wizz Air. It has been now the fourth time of delay, terrible, due to lack of cabin attendants. Never consider to fly with this airline again.
RouteBudapest to Milan
Date FlownApril 2022

"I am not getting any response"

Trip Verified | In August 2021 my friend and I went to Budapest from Eindhoven NL. On the return date, we were denied to board the plane because it was overbooked. My friend received compensation for this, whereas mine got rejected. We submitted the exact same claim! I have submitted multiple complaints about this, but I am not getting any response. It seems like they are deliberately ignoring me so that I cannot use their final answer to start a procedure via the ECC.
RouteEindhoven to Budapest
Date FlownAugust 2021

"it is not worth the stress"

Trip Verified | Our outbound flight from Gatwick to Naples was delayed by nearly 3 hours because they oversold the tickets for the flight and then couldn't figure out which passengers should sit where. Then on our return flight, we arrived at the airport to find out our flight was going to be delayed again. Then we were sat nearby our departure gate for over an hour and the flight was never announced. Many other flights were announced but not Wizz Air. They also did not check for missing passengers and because of this we missed our flight. I will never fly with Wizz Air again and strongly recommend you do the same. Even if they are the cheapest, it is not worth the stress. I will happily pay much more to fly with a different airline.
RouteLondon Gatwick to Naples

"Not recommend Wizz Air"

(Austria)

Trip Verified | I needed to check in online two different Bookings. I used the WIZZ APP. By one of the bookings, it was ok. By the second booking, I went all through the check in and I had a problem with the Seats Payment. The WIZZ App didn't allow me to start again and pay for the seats. I even received an e-mail about the seats to pay. When I got at the Airport, they said that I didn't do the check in and I needed to pay 40 dollars for each person. I was very upset, because I did the check in in the APP, I just had problem with the Seats and the App could not retrieve my booking. They ask us to do check in online, the App did not work well and I paid the price. I wrote a complain to the WIZZ Air, but they didn't take serious. They said that it was my fault, that I did wrong. Not recommend Wizz Air. If they ask for Check in Online, they need to offer a good App.
RouteBucharest to Vienna
Date FlownMarch 2022

"Brilliant service for a low cost carrier"

Trip Verified | Brilliant service for a low cost carrier. Clean and modern aircraft, good seating, the friendliest and most efficient crew I’ve experienced both from and to Gatwick. Bag drop off at Gatwick on the way out was slow but good on the way back from Funchal. Would definitely chose Wizz again.
RouteFunchal to London Gatwick

"the crew were amazing"

Not Verified | I flew with Wizz Air yesterday (19/03/22) and the crew were amazing. I was feeling anxious about flying and the whole crew was so supportive and helped me a lot. They were making sure during the whole flight that I was feeling okay and checking up on me. Thank you all so much!
RouteLondon Luton to Thessaloniki