Vistara

"Vistara was a good experience"

Goa to Mumbai, and Vistara was a good experience for travelling with family, No hassle check-in and good leg space, Flight crew was courteous and in flight meal was provided for even a short 1 hour travel. Definitely would like to travel with Vistara again and would recommend.
RouteGOI to BOM
Date FlownMarch 2016

"the journey was satisfactory"

Mumbai to Bengaluru. This was my third time flying with this airline, but this time my experience wasn't as good as I expected. The first was at the check-in where my luggage was overweight. I didn't mind paying but the charge per kg for excess luggage was quite high. The inflight service was very good, as the staff were very nice and friendly, and food served was delicious and was different from the last time I flew. Overall, the journey was satisfactory.
RouteBOM to BLR

"value for money"

Flew Vistara for the first time in February from Delhi to Mumbai. Amazing experience. Loved the new aircraft, food and service. Truly value for money. Surprised by the leg space in economy. Tasty food and served hot.
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"aircraft was new and fresh"

Bhubaneswar to Delhi with Vistara. I had booked this flight just 1 day eelier and I had got a pretty good deal. The aircraft was new and fresh. They initiated boarding process before time which was good to see, there was no rush. They offered a choice from vegetarian and non-vegetarian breakfast. There were variety of beverages available: Tea and Coffee after the breakfast. Business Service at a price of an economy seat. But the seat was not comfortable to the extent as was expected from a TATA brand. Still I recommend Vistara.
RouteBBI to DEL

Vistara customer review

Mumbai to Delhi with Vistara. I had booked this flight 20 hrs before my travel and I had got a pretty good deal. During check-in I was informed that I have been upgraded to Premium Economy, which was a delight. The aircraft was new and fresh. The boarding was so calm, as they had initiated boarding process before time which was good to see, there was no rush. The seat was comfortable. There were Two vegetarian and one non-vegetarian choice. I took the Oriental choice which was fab. Ras Malai and Green Salad were on the sides. There were variety of beverages available. Tea and Coffee after the meal. It was Business at a price of an economy seat. I recommend Vistara's Premium Economy.
RouteBOM to DEL
Date FlownDecember 2015

"serious value for money"

Bhubaneswar to Delhi, and I have flown Vistara thrice by now, and their service quality is consistently better than other airlines in India. Most importantly, their fares offer serious value for money and one does not mind paying a bit more than the domestic LCC fares for such quality!
RouteBBO to DEL
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"welcome new full service"

Vistara flight from Delhi to Mumbai. Check in was very smooth with many open counters at Delhi T3. Flight was delayed 20 minutes and we were kept informed. Boarding very quick and efficient. Seats in economy seem better than most domestic carriers. Aircraft clean. Food served included a nice chicken with noodles, corn salad and dessert- quite nice. Tea/Coffee service after the meal. Pilot updates were frequent and the flight got in only 10 minutes late. Bags on belt as soon as we got there. Great experience and a welcome new full service carrier for India.

"Great experience"

Date FlownFebruary 2016

"one of the best airlines"

Bangalore to New Delhi with Vistara, and I was travelling with my husband. We had booked the tickets on premium economy, but to our surprise we were bumped up to business class. I have to say this it is one of the best airlines in India. I was quite impressed by their service, on the ground and in the air. Too bad they don't have a lounge yet.
RouteBLR to DEL
Date FlownDecember 2015

"definitely prefer Vistara"

Delhi to Bangalore flight UK889. The flight was delayed by 5 hours due to dense fog. It was supposed to take-off at 6:25 am, but we finally took-off at 11:35 am. At close to 7:30 am, they requested the customers to go to food court and have breakfast. It was just Dosa or Pudi. I was under impression that complimentary breakfast was over. Though, when we boarded the flight at 8:30, again they served the proper breakfast. The flight could not move by 9:30 as it was in queue. Again, close to 10:00 am they served Cookies and Juice. Though, the flight was delayed for 5 hours, crew member and staff made sure that people were always informed and server well. I will definitely prefer Vistara next time.
RouteDEL to BLR