Vistara

"Customer service is pathetic"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Varanasi. Customer service is pathetic. I have a ticket raised nearly a month ago regarding refund of extra luggage. This has not been replied by the customer relations people. The flight was cancelled at least a week before the flight date. At the time of booking the ticket from Delhi to Varanasi, I had booked extra luggage as I was travelling from overseas. For this refund I had raised a request. I sent several emails to the Indian customer relations people and having failed to get a reply I forwarded the e-mail to the Sydney office. I did get a reply from Sydney office who threw their hands in air, informing me that I need to follow up with the office in India - the headquarters - probably equally frustrated as I am. Due to all this saga, they lost the business to Air India - the same Airline that they have acquired. I hope they can provide the same service as Air India if not better - and I doubt it. I have used their service once and my review for other items is based on that.
RouteDelhi to Varanasi

"no welcome Champagne"

Not Verified | The check-in was a very long queue. The Air France lounge was very nice. Onboard no welcome Champagne. Aperif none. Drinks with the food were two mediocre wine bottles were ushered, one Côte du Rhone and the other was a bad Chilean wine. Our dinner was mediocre if not worse. The seats are bad, the legs are in a very narrow tunnel which makes it impossible to turn your feet/legs. We could not sleep more that 2 hours;. Then we were in transit in Delhi to catch the Vistara flight to Bombay. No Vistara lounge available and we had 4.30hrs transit time. We will never fly Vistara again in our life.
RouteParis to Mumbai via Delhi
Date FlownDecember 2021

"Best ever airline I have seen"

Trip Verified | Best ever airline I have seen. Best crew members, loved to travel through Vistara. Great service both at airport counter as well in airplane.
RouteDelhi to Srinagar

23rd January 2022 : Vistara response

Thank you for your appreciation and ratings, Imran! We are pleased to know that you had a pleasant experience with us. We hope to see you onboard soon, again! #FlyTheNewFeeling

" on-board experience is top notch"

(Iceland)

Trip Verified | The check-in process was a downer. The staff didn't seem enthusiastic. For a Business Class desk this is doubly strange. Vistara is currently the finest full service airline in India and the on-board experience is top notch. The seating is comfortable for short-haul, the service warm, and the snacks served outstanding. When is Vistara going to start offering inflight WiFi ?
AircraftA320neo
RouteMumbai to Goa
Date FlownDecember 2021

"These little gestures make the world just a bit more livable"

Trip Verified | It takes a lot for me to find a website to put my experience with a particular airline into a paragraph or two. However, when I had a distasteful experience with Indigo Airlines on my way to a Bagdogra and when the reason of my disappointment was absolutely reversed by Vistara Airlines, I had to take out time to write this review. My luggage bag's wheel went missing due to mishandling by the Indigo airline staff. I normally don't have the patience to drain my energy in fighting, Therefore, I received my luggage and left the airport. What came as a pleasant surprise was that I when I boarded my Vistara flight on my way back, carrying the same luggage bag with missing wheel, Vistara, despite taking a written note from me during checking in, of the damaged luggage bag, assumed that the luggage bag could have been damaged by them, fixed it with a new wheel. When I got my bag with the fixed wheel I knew I had to put this review to thank them. These little gestures make the world just a bit more livable.
RouteNew Delhi to Bagdogra

"Awesome flight Experience"

Not Verified | Aircraft was cleanest, cabin crew were awesome, one of my family members forgot their power bank in luggage bag but vistara staff was very helpful in returning it to me and they were very calm and patient. Awesome flight Experience. It landed before the scheduled Landing time. 10 out of 10 for Vistara
RouteChandigarh to Mumbai
Date FlownNovember 2021

"Awful service experience"

Not Verified | Awful service experience. Staff were very rude, did not care about customers. The food selection was poor and had no fizzy drinks on the way back to UK. I had to wait 3 hours to check my baggage as the staff were extremely slow with with all customers complaining and had to run to get to the plane. In addition they charge for you to book an economy seat! At least 40% were chargeable seats! They do not value your money.
RouteNew Delhi to London Heathrow
Date FlownNovember 2021

23rd December 2021 : Vistara response

Dear Mr. Singh, Our Airport service team is expected to handle and manage all aspects of our operations and customer service professionally and effectively. We regret to hear that your experience with us at the airport was not up to your satisfaction. Please note our meal service has been curtailed and now customized to keep the current guidelines in mind. We've duly noted your feedback in regards to the meal and shall be shared with our catering team respectively for future endeavors. Please be assured that we will take all the necessary steps to investigate the case and to avoid such instances moving forward. Thanks.

"flight was excellent"

Trip Verified | London to Mumbai, flight was excellent. Dreamliner flight. The staff, the cabin crew were good. But I feel the flight from Mumbai to Chennai was not up to the mark. Not faced any issue but I feel it's not as standardised as the international London to Mumbai flight. The food was amazing and overall I love Vistara more than BA.
RouteLondon to Chennai via Mumbai
Date FlownJanuary 2021

"asked me to book a new ticket"

Trip Verified | Flights are new, clean & crew members are wearing Covid-19 PPE kit. I & my wife had Vistara tickets in the same flight segments. I booked my India portion of the ticket online through Vistara website. But my wife’s ticket was booked through a different agent. On Oct 3rd, we arrived at Baggage drop-off ticketing counter at at 6:05AM. Our flight departure was scheduled for 7:00AM. At the Baggage drop counter, they didn’t accept my baggage & but took my wife’s luggage & placed in the weighing machine. The agent in the counter informed me that the Baggage drop-off counter just got closed & I am late. I asked how you are taking her luggage, the agent told because she is having international ticket. My wife didn’t want to take the 7:00AM flight alone. So she took her luggage off from weighing belt. The check-in counter manager then advised us that, they would able do a complementary accommodation in next immediate flight & advised us to go to sales counter there & inform about this. We both went to Vistara customer service sales counter in Terminal-3. However the service representative there said that next flight I can take is at 5:50pm not 11:10 am. But she didn’t confirm my ticket & instead asked to wait. In the meantime my wife’s ticket was confirmed to 5:50pm flight by the booking agent. My ticket was still not confirmed until 12 noon. At this time the sales representative asked me to book a new ticket instead & pay the full price. I informed the representative that I was advised by check-in area manager that I would get a complementary adjustment in next flight. She asked me to bring the check-in area manager to sales counter which I couldn't do. By 1 pm, I went back to sales counter & wanted to pay the full price to book the ticket. At this time, the sales representative said there is NO ticket available to BBSR on 5:50pm and advised me to take next day flight. I informed the counter that there is ‘available ticket’ showing online. I went ahead and booked it using Vistara.com website by paying full for 5:50pm. But accidentally the first name in the new ticket was my wife’s first name instead of my first name.
RouteDelhi to Bhubaneswar

29th December 2021 : Vistara response

Dear Customer, We truly regret the inconvenience caused. We would request you to share the booking details at [email protected] for us to address the concern. Thanks.

"wonderful flying experience"

Trip Verified | Thanks to Vistara for giving such a wonderful flying experience. I am happy with your new added facilities and the staff at Hyderabad airport. They helped me with my issue of my extra large luggage. Thanks to Mr Mahendra and Mr Ashok
RouteHyderabad to Delhi

15th November 2021 : Vistara response

Thank you for your kind words, Subbu! Mahendra and Ashok would surely be happy to see you share your #VistaraLove for them. 💜