Vistara

"It was a joke"

Not Verified | Delhi to Ahmedabad. I was flying back from US on Lufthansa and had connection of Vistara from Delhi to Ahmedabad. Everything seemed perfect, the staff was helping and aircraft was superb, but when my luggage arrived my two wheels of my Samsonite bag were damaged. One was damaged and the other one was totally missing, the staff at airport was so polite and offer me charges of Rs150. It was a joke. Everyone knows how much full size Samsonite bag costs. It was better if they denied to pay. I had a flight of 30 hrs and was so tired that I left the airport after giving a very good smile to airport staff. Didn’t expected this from TATA.
RouteDelhi to Ahmedabad
Date FlownJuly 2022

"I am dreading my flight back to London"

Not Verified | I flew Vistara for the first time internationally. My experience right from conversations with customer service in London until my arrival in Poona suggests that there is a serious culture problem with the airline. I tried to check in online 5 times and called customer service for assistance. It was clear that the online check in needs more sophistication so I politely asked if they would take feedback to help improve it. The response was “no one has ever had such a problem”. The tone and response smacked of apathy and lack of professionalism. I have wide ranging experience with many airlines and customer service but haven’t experienced this as far as I can remember. On the plane, the stewardesses were robotic and cold, not to mention uninformed. The flight was late taking off from London. Thinking ahead about my connecting flight I asked if we could have the customs forms. These girls did not understand what I was asking and when I explained again they said there was no such form required. Arriving in Delhi, there was no ground staff to assist many of us who had connecting flights. To top it, many us who had priority and transfer tags in our bags waited 55 minutes for our bags. There was no ground staff to help. All of us missed our connecting flight due to the bags being egregiously delayed. I arrived in Pune in 24 hours. Vistara how can you compete in today’s customer centric world with such an apathetic attitude and deplorable service. I am dreading my flight back to London. Never again will I fly Vistara.
RouteLondon, UK to Pune, India via Delhi, India
Date FlownJune 2022

"accidentally booked 15 kgs of extra Luggage"

(New Zealand)

Trip Verified | Had a bad pre-flight experience with the airline, I had accidentally booked 15 kgs of extra Luggage instead of 10 KG. I contacted Vistara customer care to reduce my extra Luggage to 10 KG and refund the rest as airline points so as that I can use it in my return flight to Delhi after a month. I offered to make an additional 10kg purchase of luggage along with this carryover 5KG right away, but they refused to help me out. These requests were made 6 hrs prior to my first flight here from Auckland.
RouteDelhi to Coichin
Date FlownJuly 2022

"Fly with Vistara, they are the best"

Trip Verified | I didn't expect anything else or special from Vistara. In fact I was a little apprehensive as I had never heard of them before, but I should not have. My experience was made good by the generosity and kindness of the crew. Nothing was too much of a trouble. Despite the fact that they work so hard to look after so many passengers the smiles and pleasantries never stopped. My row of economy class passengers from London to Delhi (UK0018) was looked after by Rajeev and Tanya. Such genuine, polite and hard working people. She was a lovely host and probably the best airline crew I came across in a long while. "Thank you Rajeev and Tanya" and rest of the team. Fly with Vistara, they are the best, a very human and pleasant experience.
RouteLondon to Delhi
Date FlownJune 2022

"I loved the experience flying Vistara"

Not Verified | I loved the experience flying Vistara. I was really happy to get the breakfast and the amazing service by the crew. Vistara has taken full care of your entertainment as they have provided onboard wifi service. I would like to thank Mr. Priya Ranjan and other crew members for their amazing service.
RouteBangalore to Chandigarh
Date FlownMay 2022

"Got me to the check in counter in time"

Not Verified | Flight was delayed due to weather conditions I had a connecting flight to Melbourne with in 2 hours of arrival at Delhi. Staff had organised a ground staff to assist me and he did a great job. Got me to the check in counter in time. Thank you.
RouteKochi to Delhi
Date FlownMay 2022

"interested in blame deflection"

Trip Verified | When things go well with this airline, you get a value-for-money and pretty comfortable experience while getting to wherever you're going. The hard product is pretty good (newish aircraft, and good seat options esp. on the A321neo) and the flight and cabin crew are easily among the best I've flown with so far. When things fall apart, such as technical issues, Ground Ops at DEL is unable to plan ahead or communicate effectively. Despite having the three hours the flight was delayed to start making plans and arrangements, while 2 men worked, the other 3 men at the DEL transfer desk were either folding their arms or looking concerned, refusing to answer any questions while a dozen or so pax from a severely delayed incoming flight are either rushing for their connection or were simply brushed away without being given the basic accommodation. Customer Care is only interested in blame deflection rather than feedback, repeating statements about technical issues and safety when the feedback was not about the technical delay at all.
RouteKatmandu to Singapore via Delhi
Date FlownMay 2022

"Very poor website for check-in"

Trip Verified | Very poor website for check-in. Allowed one passenger for check-in but the other passenger was not allowed. The e-ticket number is the same. Still a problem. Not a user friendly website. No help from the customer care except telling us to go to the check in desk.
RouteChennai to London Heathrow via Mumbai
Date FlownMay 2022

"very helpful and informative"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Hyderabad. I had too much additional luggage with me and was really worried about carrying it to the final destination, but staff were very helpful and informative. She not only communicated well and resolved the issue but also had understood what the passengers go thru. Looked forward to fly with Vistara and would also love to recommend the airlines to my family and friends
RouteDelhi to Hyderabad
Date FlownMay 2022

"really help a lot to get it clear"

Trip Verified | I was coming from USA and having connecting flight to Lucknow. At the time of baggage checking the staff Shakshi helped me a lot as there was one bag extra and I have already paid for that, but somehow it’s was not showing in their website. This girl really help a lot to get it clear.
RouteDelhi to Lucknow