Vistara

"won't be travelling with them again"

Trip Verified | Kolkata to Amritsar via Delhi, we had a short connection time of around an hour. The CCU to DEL flight was delayed thereby reducing transfer time severely. I raised it with the cabin crew and they showed no interest. We ran to the domestic transfer desk, up to that point there was nobody to help or ask. At the transfer desk vistara staff couldn't even be bothered to look at us: busy with their mobiles. I instructed them to call the ATQ flight team and let them know of our situation. They called them and asked "what should I do with these people, do you want them on the flight?". We were told we have to rush, I reminded them that their flight was delayed. The response was yes I know but now you run. The ATQ flight departed from Gate 52!! The opposite end of the airport. Upon check-in at CCU we enquired as to what will happen in case of a delay, we were assured that we will be collected and taken to the next flight, perhaps even a tarmac transfer: forget this, we weren't offered a buggie transfer to the gate in Delhi. Had I been travelling alone perhaps this wouldn't bother me so, however I was travelling with my elderly parents: in fact, my father celebrated his 80th birthday with a sprint through Delhi airport due to Vistara's incompetence. The return journey was equally bad in terms of a another hectic transfer and zero assistance from vistara. This time the chap at the transfer desk refused to call ahead and let them know we would be arriving. For all four flights the cabin crew were disengaged, service was slow. On the return, for both sectors non-veg meals were not available. It took an age for the bags to be delivered. Citing the above I asked Vistara to refund me the difference between Premium economy and economy as a premium service was simply not provided, they refused. We just received the standard template of apologies, needless to say won't be travelling with them again.
RouteKolkata to Amritsar via Delhi

"delivered excellent service"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Kolkata. Airline delivered excellent service. Cabin crews were sincere to help passengers. Food was good in terms of quantity and quality. Although it was a 2:30 hrs domestic flight , they provided hot towels. Although tickets are bit costly, but paying a bit for this quality services is worth.
RouteDelhi to Kolkata
Date FlownNovember 2019

"Amazing level of service"

Not Verified | Dubai to Mumbai with Vistara. Lovely features and free seat and meal selection, convenient and very nice flights. I will highly recommend for all my friends and family. Amazing level of service and within your budget.
RouteDubai to Mumbai
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"didn't bother to listen"

Trip Verified | Normally I have a very good experience with Vistara ground staff and in flight staff.However my experience was terrible with a ground staff when I flew Delhi to Hyderabad. She seemed to be rude and didn't bother to patiently listen. She was rude with other passengers.
RouteDelhi to Hyderabad

"a very bad experience"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Varanasi, the ground staff transferred us to a different flight 3 hours later than the original flight that we had booked. Although I had booked my flight ticket a week ago , the reason they gave for this was that the flight was overbooked. On top of that the staff was unapologetic and didn’t bother about the customer satisfaction at all. Overall a very bad experience with vistara.
RouteDelhi to Varanasi

"Fantastic ground service"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Chennai. Awesome service.! I got late due to unexpected traffic but since I checked in online, the ground team kept constantly following up and ensured we board the plane. Fantastic ground service.
RouteDelhi to Chennai
Date FlownNovember 2019

"a pleasant flying experience"

Trip Verified | Bagdogra to New Delhi. Had a wonderful experience with Vistara. Although the flight was delayed a bit but it was fine as it was delayed due to the weather. The crew greeted us cheerfully. My seat mate were elderly people, they needed assistance to go to the washroom, the crew assisted with a complain. They politely reminded everyone about the instructions. The smell of the cabin was pleasing complimented by the boarding music. The food was of superior quality was delicious. The in-flight entertainment streamed directly in personal device was a nice touch.. Although the live map can be upgraded. Overall a pleasant flying experience. Vistara is truly India's premium and best airline.
RouteBagdogra to New Delhi
Date FlownDecember 2019

"food options available at piers"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Ranchi. Airport experience is overall good, good staffing. Even food options are now available at piers now which is impressive and time saving. Easy to travel from Delhi airport always.
RouteDelhi to Ranchi
Date FlownDecember 2019

"learnt that we had been overbooked"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Bagdogra. We arrived 1 hour 30 minutes before this domestic flight. A first check-in counter sent us to a second check-in counter where we queued again, which sent us to a third check-in counter where we queued again, which sent us back to the second checkin counter. There seemed to be a problem but everyone looked a bit embarrassed to tell us. Finally, we were told that the checkin time had been exceeded. We were directed toward a manager. He looked annoyed when we came to talk to him and got rid of us by finding us a powerless assistant to talk to. We finally learnt that we had been overbooked, which is surprising as we arrived pretty early. The assistant told us "good news, you'll get a full refund" whereas it was obvious that we were not going to pay for a service we did not get. Vistara made things worse by refusing to buy another companies tickets. We finally bought a new ticket at our own expense and wasted a full day of holiday.
RouteDelhi to Bagdogra
Date FlownNovember 2019

"reached airport 45 mins before flight"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Chandigarh. I reached the airport 45 minutes before my flight. Ground staff told us that airline will not be accepting us as their customer and counter is closed. Vistara airlines has caused me monetary and unmonetory loss as it was family trip. I
RouteMumbai to Chandigarh