Vistara

"a pleasant flying experience"

Trip Verified | Bagdogra to New Delhi. Had a wonderful experience with Vistara. Although the flight was delayed a bit but it was fine as it was delayed due to the weather. The crew greeted us cheerfully. My seat mate were elderly people, they needed assistance to go to the washroom, the crew assisted with a complain. They politely reminded everyone about the instructions. The smell of the cabin was pleasing complimented by the boarding music. The food was of superior quality was delicious. The in-flight entertainment streamed directly in personal device was a nice touch.. Although the live map can be upgraded. Overall a pleasant flying experience. Vistara is truly India's premium and best airline.
RouteBagdogra to New Delhi
Date FlownDecember 2019

"food options available at piers"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Ranchi. Airport experience is overall good, good staffing. Even food options are now available at piers now which is impressive and time saving. Easy to travel from Delhi airport always.
RouteDelhi to Ranchi
Date FlownDecember 2019

"learnt that we had been overbooked"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Bagdogra. We arrived 1 hour 30 minutes before this domestic flight. A first check-in counter sent us to a second check-in counter where we queued again, which sent us to a third check-in counter where we queued again, which sent us back to the second checkin counter. There seemed to be a problem but everyone looked a bit embarrassed to tell us. Finally, we were told that the checkin time had been exceeded. We were directed toward a manager. He looked annoyed when we came to talk to him and got rid of us by finding us a powerless assistant to talk to. We finally learnt that we had been overbooked, which is surprising as we arrived pretty early. The assistant told us "good news, you'll get a full refund" whereas it was obvious that we were not going to pay for a service we did not get. Vistara made things worse by refusing to buy another companies tickets. We finally bought a new ticket at our own expense and wasted a full day of holiday.
RouteDelhi to Bagdogra
Date FlownNovember 2019

"reached airport 45 mins before flight"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Chandigarh. I reached the airport 45 minutes before my flight. Ground staff told us that airline will not be accepting us as their customer and counter is closed. Vistara airlines has caused me monetary and unmonetory loss as it was family trip. I
RouteMumbai to Chandigarh
Date FlownNovember 2019

"a great airline to fly with"

Trip Verified | Ahmedabad to Delhi. I had booked Vistara flight because had heard a lot about them and was the first time I flew them and felt great to be given a luxury treatment and service on a domestic flight. I flew premium economy and was surprised that even on a 320 they manage to seperate the cabins and also served welcome drinks and the efficient boarding and deboarding. Priorirty tagged and received quicker too. Overall such a great airline to fly with.
RouteAhmedabad to Delhi
Date FlownOctober 2019

"My bag was tampered with"

Trip Verified | Amritsar to Delhi. My bag was tampered with and the security lock was removed after I checked in the baggage at Amritsar Airport and I received it with a broken security lock at Delhi airport. Valuable items are missing from my check in baggage. Poor response from Vistara Customer Care, despite repeated mails and calls.
RouteAmritsar to Delhi
Date FlownOctober 2019

"Overall a great journey"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Ranchi. I flew Vistara after a long time and it was great to see that they have maintained their same high class standard. The flight was delayed due to weather reasons however the smiling and courteous crew made us feel welcomed, also the food was very delicious. Now they have also started streaming content to personal phones and tablets which has nice collection of movies and shows and music. Overall a great journey.
RouteDelhi to Ranchi
Date FlownOctober 2019

"highly recommend this airline"

Not Verified | Fantastic experience on our trip from Goa to Delhi. Exceptional service provided by Vankatesh, the manager at the check in for the flight. Went over and above to help facilitate a problem I had at the airport. I would highly recommend this airline to anyone.
RouteGoa to Delhi
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"really wonderful experience"

Trip Verified | Goa to Mumbai. It was really wonderful experience to fly with Vistara. Ground staff is very helpful and cooperative, very fast in processing ticket and she also guided me and helped in getting with security check because I was little late. It was pleasure to fly with Vistara and definitely opt for Vistara in future. Thank you.
RouteGoa to Mumbai
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"Overall a very good flight"

Trip Verified | Lucknow to Delhi. This was my first time flying with Vistara. I was surprised that they indeed are the best, the ground staff was very courteous and also the cabin crew was nice and attentive even though our flight was just an hour they served all the passengers with snack boxes with options of veg and non veg sandwiches also those passengers with lite fares had an option to buy on board which is nice. The sandwich was very delicious also in the snack box were a water bottle and a cookie packet which was equally delicious. Legroom was amazing and so was the condition of the plane which was clean, for inflight entertainment they have wifi streaming to personal devices which worked fine. Overall a very good flight and Vistara won my heart.
RouteLucknow to Delhi