Vistara

"wonderful experience"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Hyderabad. A wonderful experience every time you travel by Vistara it's a happening experience. The staff is so professional and courteous, onboard food is marvellous. It's a value for money
RouteDelhi to Hyderabad
Date FlownJuly 2019

"a great experience with Vistara"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Delhi. This was any first time flying a 2 hour long flight with vistara and was looking forward to their hospitality and service having flown them on short sectors. I was happy that that the airline is keeping it service standards high and maintaining it since day they started flying the seats in economy were very comfortable with great legroom and the plane was kept very clean.The staff from ground to cabin crew were the most kind and helpfull that I've ever met.. So overall ice again a great experience with Vistara.
AircraftA320neo
RouteMumbai to Delhi
Date FlownJuly 2019

"service has gotten better"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Lucknow. This was my flight with vistara after a long time, and their service has gotten better and better. They are the most environment friendly airline in India doing away with the plastic bottles and serving water in paper cups. The cabin crew specially announced the economy meal options with full details of vegetarian and non veg meals. For IFE they stream content to personal devices which is good enough.
AircraftA320neo
RouteDelhi to Lucknow

"professional and helpful"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Goa. Vistara boarding in Delhi was super fast as they have a dedicated line for different levels of their card holders. Also they give you 5 kilos extra once you have a silver card which is very useful as it becomes a 20kg allowance. Boarding was 10 minutes late for which there was an apology by the captain once on board. Seat space is great. Had 2 empty seats next me as well. They served a full meal on board - not excellent, but not bad. Staff were very professional and helpful. Arrival on time and priority bags on the belt before I reached them.
RouteDelhi to Goa

"Vistara is much better"

Trip Verified | Pune to Delhi. It was my second flight journey and I was with my wife and 8 month old Infant. I went pune by spice jet and came back in Vistara so in comparison, Vistara is much better in all the things ground staff and crew member. First they had a seat belt for infant that other cheap airline do not have; second there are some special safety instruction for infant, in Vistara , the crew member asked me if I wish to listen instruction in Hindi or English and I choose English. This thing is very very important for me because if it is about safty of my Son I would like to listen in hindi only in which I am more comfortable. Again after giving me the seat belt for infant crew member asked me if I know how to use that and when I said no she helped us. Crew member and ground staff in Vistara do not behave like a Robots and that is very important thing
RoutePune to Delhi
Date FlownJune 2019

"definitely fly Vistara in the future"

Not Verified | Mumbai to Goa. I flew with air vistara for the first time and my experience with them was amazing. It was also the first time and route where this airline was operating a Boeing 737 instead of A320. Even though my flight got delayed by an hour but as soon as we entered the flight, the cabin crew had smiles on their faces and were greatly looking after their passengers throughout the flight. Would definitely fly Vistara in the future.
RouteMumbai to Goa
Date FlownJune 2019

"seat belt without any instruction"

Trip Verified | I was travelling with my 4 month old baby for the first time and chose Vistara for its good reviews and in-flight comfort but it turned out to be one of my worst experiences. The cabin crew handed me the infant seat belt without any instruction. When the flight started moving, cabin crew instructed me to feed the baby during takeoff but by that time my baby was frantic and started crying and I was stressed out. Had the instruction and been given bit in advance, I could have prepared so to avoid inconvenience to my baby and fellow passengers. No clear instruction was given about how the seat belt has to be tied for an infant. A cabin crew came to inspect the seat belt before takeoff, she said it has to be tied around the infant and attached to my belt but did not wait to see if its been done correctly.
RouteDelhi to Mumbai
Date FlownJune 2019

"One of the best airline"

Not Verified | Delhi to Srinagar. One of the best airline. Very friendly staff unlike other domestic carriers. Smooth transition right from check-in to boarding. I will recommend this to everyone.
RouteDelhi to Srinagar
Date FlownMay 2019

"helpful cabin crew"

Trip Verified | Srinagar to Mumbai via Delhi. Very helpful cabin crew. Good ground staff. Excellent quality food. As of now best airline in India. From cleanliness to comfort perfect experience.
RouteSrinagar to Mumbai via Delhi
Date FlownMay 2019

"service are very helpful"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Kochi. Food facility and air hostess service are very helpful. They provide every required needs With very sensitive manner.
RouteDelhi to Kochi