Thai Smile Airways

"attendants were helpful and polite"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | It was a domestic short flight for about only 1 hour. Due to Covid-19, no food was served on flight, but there are snacks and water bottles which passengers can pick up before leaving the plane. When entering the plane, all passengers are provided with face masks etc. in sealed packages. All flight attendants were helpful and polite. The seats are more comfortable with wider space than other domestic flight within Thailand.
RouteBangkok to Ubonratchathani
Date FlownJune 2020

"Excellent service"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | Udon Thani to Bangkok. Excellent service at a very fair price I always chose Thai Smile for my domestic flights and highly recommend. Baggage allowance included, not like some other airlines.
RouteUdon Thani to Bangkok
Date FlownJune 2020

"manage very bad for me"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Khon kaen. I booked flight to kkc WE044 on 1 apr dep 13:35 This time I selected seat no 55C but this flight has been canceled. But I have new flight WE042 same day dep on 11:05 I changed seat and selected seat again seat no 39A, but when I checked in my boarding pass seat no 57K. If I selected already but the airline change my seat not fair. It’s very far from exit doors - if the airline need to change must change seat better than I have right. I understand airline seat management by omitting 1 seat in the current situation. But when I booked seat 39A the seat 39B and C still available I must sit on my seat but you manage very bad for me.
RouteBangkok to Khon kaen
Date FlownApril 2020

"gets better and better"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | Chiang Mai to Bangkok. I have been flying with Thai Smile for 5 years. The service always improves and it gets better and better. Moreover, the cabin crew are helpful, friendly, warm and industrious to deliver a passenger professionally. The food usually changes, which depends on the period of time you fly as well. The meal is free of charge that means all class passengers (even if you fly in economy, you will get food onboard). A passenger who books in Smile Plus (Premium economy) can access Royal Orchid Lounge from Thai Airways for free. I would definitely recommend this airline to anyone. Thai Smile Airways is a subsidiary of Thai Airways, so the quality of service and food quite similar but I think Thai Smile is better than the mother company.
RouteChiang Mai to Bangkok

"cabin is very clean"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Hatyai. Customer-friendly service, Excellent, the cabin is very clean, the cabin crew were nice and friendly. The snack is very good! I felt safe flying Thai Smile Airways during the COVID19 period.
RouteBangkok to Hatyai

"Enjoyed the trip"

(Thailand)

Not Verified | Bangkok to Khonkaen. Enjoyed the trip. The staff provided hand soap gel and announce that they did clean the plane before we were on board. Snack and tea were good also.
RouteBangkok to Khonkaen
Date FlownMarch 2020

"attendants were nice and relaxed"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Krabi. Nice plane. With tv show and ok food. Drinks are good and it's comfortable for 1-hour travel. The flight attendants were nice and relaxed. The price of travel is good.
RouteBangkok to Krabi

"I strongly recommend"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Ahmedabad. Thai Smile Airlines is best Airlines I had flew. Very good ground staff, good crew members, neat and clean aircraft, toilets clean. Very good food, I booked fruits platter and I surprised to get many kind of fresh fruits and very delicious. Another good part they allow 30 kg for check in luggage and 7 kg cabin luggage it's really very good thing for all travellers. Just my request to provide good quality of Scotch whisky on board. Otherwise each and every thing is excellent. I strongly recommend to fly with Thai Smile.
RouteBangkok to Ahmedabad

"a magnificent journey"

(Czech Republic)

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Siem Reap. It was a magnificent journey aboard Thai Smile Airways. I already get breakfast on 1 hour flight. Flight attendants were friendly and kind. After this experience you will love aircraft, airline and Thailand.
RouteBangkok to Siem Reap
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"Very nice flight"

Not Verified | Bangkok to Phnom Penh. Very nice flight early in the day. It was a short flight but they still provided a tasty hot chicken curry and noodles snack. I also appeciated the flight attendant at the cabin door with a hand sanitizer dispenser. Bags arrived quickly on arrival. I will fly again with Thai Smile Airways.
RouteBangkok to Phnom Penh