Swiss Intl Air Lines

Swiss Intl Air Lines customer review

Travelled business class forma Spain to Hong Kong via Zurich. First flight delayed however they were well organised and they had a van waiting for us at the gate to drive us directly to the plane to Hong Kong they took us to the passport control express and it was ok. On the way back it was a different story no organisation or whatsoever the only thing they did was giving us the gate number we had to run through the big airport go through security it was ridiculous and stressful the last thing you need after a 12 hour flight. We just made it. Then of course they lost our bag. The staff on the ground in Madrid were not very client focused. Regarding the seats they are the worst that I have experienced in Business class and I have travelled fair a bit my husband is of the same opinion.

Swiss Intl Air Lines customer review

Singapore to Zurich. The overall service was poor flight attendants were rude and unprofessional. The flight attendant brought some puzzles books pencils and told my kids (11 and 6 years) that they were too old for these things and went away. My wife asked for water in the middle of night. The flight attendant was very annoyed and replied that she had just come around with water. During breakfast the flight attendant forgot to give my daughter bread when my daughter asked for bread the flight attendant told her to eat the rest of the food first and she would bring the bread later.

(Poland)

Berlin-Zurich-Istanbul route. All was perfect from check-in to catering from service onboard to baggage handling. Swiss should though improve definitely the cabin design which is very poor and makes you feel like siting in an old and neglected plane.

Swiss Intl Air Lines customer review

17 June ZRH-HAM LX1056 / 21 June HAM-ZRH LX1051. The outbound flight left a bit late due to heavy traffic at Zurich airport the return flight arrived a bit late due to the same reason. I do not blame the airline for that. Seat comfort was very good overall comfort was a bit cramped because both flights (Airbus A321) were quite full. Service by the cabin crew and food were also good. I paid EUR 205 for the ticket which is OK from my point of view. I will definitely consider Swiss again. Both airports Zurich and Hamburg are very efficient and passenger friendly.

Swiss Intl Air Lines customer review

LHR-ZRH-MUC MUC-ZRH-LCY. Y out J back. All good decent fresh cheese roll on first leg drink on second. Both outward legs on time. Longish walk from D to A at ZRH but easy. Return had decent snack on first leg cold meal on second. Good bottle of Fendant. This flight has a single aircraft - you get off at ZRH go through passport control and get back on again same crew. Airbus on LHR flight good leg room and comfortable. 146/RJ100 all others. Managed to avoid the no bin area in Y but with full flight I was glad of status to be first on board. Many pax had some luggage issues but sorted by FAs.

Swiss Intl Air Lines customer review

JFK-GVA Apr 19 2013 LX 023 ZRH-BOM Apr 22 2013 LX154. Excellent seat which turns into a very comfortable bed. Great food and wine. But most importantly attentive service without being too intrusive. Efficient competent and pleasant. I will never hesitate to fly SWISS as long as the F cabin is the "New" F cabin with the new seats.
Seat TypeFirst Class

Swiss Intl Air Lines customer review

Flew ATH-ZRH before connecting with Lufthansa. The aircraft was an Airbus A321. The cabin crew were very friendly their products were good. I can't say much about the entertainment. Drop down screens were describing Switzerland and showing the location of the flight (quite interesting to watch for a bit). I was pretty happy with them once I landed.

Swiss Intl Air Lines customer review

JFK-ZRH on A330. We arrived at ZRH airport 50 min ahead of time which was great. The food was not good unfortunately. The seats were okay and the entertainment system much better than A340. We had two ladies serving us during the flight. Both of them seemed to be having a bad day: no smiling at all and short unfriendly comments to guests. The staff were obviously very stressed which made me feel uncomfortable.

Swiss Intl Air Lines customer review

ZRH-LAX on A340. The cabin was clean but not much space. We arrived on time LAX. The service was okay two friendly and funny flight attendants (men). The ladies seemed stressed. Food was good but the strange sandwich before landing tasted awful. The entertainment system is just ok. There is no overview in the inflight magazine. The remote control is worn out. All in all the flight was smooth and ok.

Swiss Intl Air Lines customer review

Flight from ZRH to NCE. Uneventful flights both on time and information given by pilots and cabin crew from the moment you board to the moment you leave the aircraft. Service in business class is very good and attentive and I highly recommend SWISS. ZRH airport is always a pleasure for connections!
Seat Comfort N/A