Sunwing Airlines

Sunwing Airlines customer review

Sunwing flight to Varadero was only delayed by an hour and a half due to weather (de-icing). Flight crew was great food was ok and included wine. This was from Windsor on Jan 31st. Return flight on Feb 7th was equally good. I have heard of delays but most of them are weather related and flyers have to be aware that safety is first priority.
Seat Comfort N/A
Cabin Staff Service N/A
Value For Money N/A

Sunwing Airlines customer review

I booked with Sunwing for Feb 13 2013 going from Toronto to Las Vegas. It was a 3.30pm flight. The plane pushed back from the gate right on time and headed for the runway. Once there it turned around and headed back to the gate. The pilot said there was a slight problem and it would only take an hour to fix. We sat on the plane for 1.5 hours and then de-boarded. I asked at the gate if there was a chance that the flight would be cancelled and was assured that we would be departing. Finally at 9.30pm they cancelled the flight. No explanations no apologies nothing. I was told on the return flight that Sunwing doesn't even own their planes. They rent them from different airlines all over the world. The plane we were on for the return trip was from Czech Airlines. I will never fly Sunwing again.
Seat Comfort N/A