Jetblue Airways

"ended up wasting a day"

Not Verified | This is the 2nd time I'm "flying" JetBlue. The first time, they cancelled my flight due to "weather". But by the time it was too late, they decided to activate the flight. So, ended up wasting a day. Now, completely clear skies, and the flight was delayed 2 hours, but claimed we'd arrive at the same time. Now we're past the 2 hour delay and still not boarding. No offer for any compensation for lost time. Who knows when we're actually going to leave / arrive.
RoutePhiladelphia to Fort Lauderdale
Date FlownMarch 2021

"I was snapped at by staff"

Trip Verified | I simply asked if my friend could switch her seat as her seat would not decline and I was snapped at by staff as if I insulted her mother. I couldn’t believe the response. My friend and I started to discuss what just happened and she came back over and threatened to have me thrown off the plane. Unnecessary. Complete power trip.
RouteLos Angeles to Miami
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"4 minutes late and so I couldn't board"

Trip Verified | My worst experience so far and I haven't even boarded yet. I was 4 minutes late and so I couldn't board and the attendant was rude in dealing with the situation and simply told me to look at my board pass, just didn't pay any attention and neither didn't even try to help or talk about. Now I’m waiting for 4hrs for the next flight and they don’t even offer water.
RouteMiami to Boston
Date FlownMarch 2021

"never step foot on another JetBlue flight again"

Trip Verified | I used to be a huge fan of JetBlue but after the customer service I received from the staff at the airport who were extremely rude and did nothing to assist me which ultimately caused me to not only miss my flight and end of stranded for 24hrs in a state I do not live on in. I was also separated from my family as two of my family members made our flight. My vacation is ruined. I will never step foot on another JetBlue flight again!
RouteNew York to Aruba
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"not recommend flying with this airline"

Not Verified | The first time I was traveling with this airline and It was a very terrible experience, my flight was supposed to be landed in Miami around 10:30 AM, but it landed at 3:00 PM, it ruined my whole 1 day for my 5 days vacation trip. It was their mistake and I call customer services for the credit then they said that it was a weather issue, so we cannot do anything about it but actually it was different. In the flight, attendant announce that due to a technical issue behind the aircraft we are not able to fly. I would not recommend flying with this airline.
RouteNewark to Miami
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"horrible way to treat your customers"

Not Verified | I had multiple trips canceled due to covid. I had a $1400 credit. Today I was told that $600 of my credit expired and there was nothing that they would or could do about it. The 6 months leading up to the expiration date, people were encouraged not to travel. This is a horrible way to treat your customers!
Date FlownMarch 2020

"today has been absolutely awful"

Not Verified | JetBlue has always been so good to me, but today has been absolutely awful. First our plane had a dead battery. Then they said it needed a part and the part for the plane wouldn’t arrive for 5 hours and there is no guarantee this flight would even take off today. Zero connecting flight options or other flights to fort Myers. I had to drive to Newark NJ to fly to fort Myers. And this flight was delayed as well, (due to weather conditions so not entirely their fault) but then we get to fort Myers and had to wait to get off the plane for 30 minutes bc another JetBlue aircraft was in our gate?. Absolutely horrible day. Otherwise love the services available on the plane and wifi. JetBlue plz don’t do this to me again or you will lose me as a customer.
RoutePhiladelphia to Fort Myers
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"3 hour delay, no explanation"

Trip Verified | The service was bad, 3 hour delay, no explanation not at boarding not at landing. We arrived at Miami we add to wait 1/2 hour on the plane at 2am for parking. It’s bad
RouteNewark to Miami
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"JetBlue’s service has gravely declined"

Not Verified | JetBlue’s service has gravely declined and the 'JetBlue Experience' has become somewhat of a nightmare! The agents/ flight crew are short and most of them are rude and always on a social call! They are not helpful! JetBlue only seems to care about how they can get more money out of their customers! The bigger they get the less they care about their customers! Shame on you JetBlue! You should name one of your planes 'Covetous Blue'. You are no different than any other airline! And now you want to charge people for carry-on bags during a pandemic! Well that’s brilliant.
RouteOrlando to New York

"The worst ever"

Not Verified | The worst ever, a family of 4 with 2 kids ages 4 and 10 and they gave us different seats all over the airplane. With covid situation going on they should put families together not separate them and seat them with strangers. Unbelievable, coming and yelling to us if u don’t seat in your seats we gone take you out of the plane.
RouteMiami to New York