Jetblue Airways

"Delayed flight three times"

Not Verified | Delayed flight three times for a total of 12 hours. The last delay was while we were on our way to the airport and got in too late for it to work. They refused to refund enough to pay for a last minute ticket on a competent airline. Never again.
RouteMinneapolis to Boston
Date FlownJune 2024

"so considerate and helpful"

Trip Verified | My day started horrible with Jet Blue, in Seattle there is a lot of construction, I was told by the airline I flew into Seattle on to arrive at least 4 to 5 hours early because TSA lines are extra long because some are closed due to the construction. Well I got there 5 hours early to sit at the Jet Blue desk waiting to check my bag for hours because there was no customer service representative until 2 hours before the flight. So at 9:15 am finally someone arrived. Today June 14th there was a lot of storms that delayed flights. So I was unable to make my connection flight to Philadelphia, Victoria in Jet Blue baggage service was so helpful and made this high stress travel day end on a great note by helping get my bag in a very timely manner, set me up in a hotel and was just so considerate and helpful through the whole process. All of the woman in Boston Baggage service for jet blue was all very helpful and you could tell they was passionate about their jobs.
RouteBoston to Philadelphia
Date FlownJune 2024

"don’t let families sit together"

Not Verified | Worst airline ever. Worst crew members. Even when there are million of seats empty they don’t let families sit together by moving them on the empty seats. Worst customer services. Never take this airline
RouteNew York to Vancouver

"a nice experience"

Not Verified |   Aside from the hour delay leaving EWR due to bad weather, my roundtrip flight from EWR to TPA and back was a nice experience with JetBlue. The crew was friendly, the aircraft was clean and comfortable, and I even got the luck of chatting with the pilots.
RouteNewark to Tampa
Date FlownMarch 2024

“unprofessional and disrespectful behavior”

Not Verified | I recently experienced offensive behavior from the JetBlue staff at Heathrow Airport, which caused me to have an anxiety attack in front of the entire airport. Additionally, we were flagged for further travel that day, making the situation even more distressing. The unprofessional and disrespectful behavior needs to be addressed to prevent similar incidents in the future.
RouteHeathrow to Florida via New York
Date FlownMay 2024

"Customer service was very poor"

Not Verified | I flew JetBlue from Paris to Boston with a stopover in JFK. The seats were comfortable, had many entertainment options, but food was not as good. Customer service was very poor. I ended up getting delayed at JFK because staff said they needed to wait for an aircraft that was late arriving at JFK. I asked JetBlue help desk about standby on an early flight, and said I would likely not be getting on that flight. I highly advise not flying JetBlue though JFK, as I have always been delayed, and staff are very rude. If you fly JetBlue, I highly recommend flying through Boston instead of JFK.
AircraftA321LR
RouteParis CDG to Boston via New York-JFK
Date FlownMay 2024

"Window seats were especially cold"

Not Verified | During the flight the AC was set on a very low temperature. Probably JetBlue believes it is a smart marketing move to sell as many 10-dollar blankets as possible. That is so obvious. Window seats were especially cold. I am afraid my wife will get sick because of that. When a flight attendant was asked about it she said that they had just brought it up a moment ago. Pretty cynical. No shame
RouteNew York to Vancouver

"Very bad service"

Not Verified | Very bad service. Tickets were purchase for additional money to seat in front. Went to airplane after people who set at the back. They did not have enough space for our carry on. They had to check it in. Lost so much time to get my bags. Makes no sense to buy tickets for extra money to seat in front.
RouteBoston to Raleigh

"Bye bye jetBlue"

Trip Verified | Booked for a direct flight from Orlando to Nassau, Bahamas, which left later than scheduled. The flight was short enough that the crew served water, soft drinks, and snacks only. The A320 was old, and showed its wear on most surfaces and scuffed seating surfaces. The entertainment screens mounted on seatbacks did not work. At all. There was no wifi as advertised. But the crew was friendly, and the flight was smooth. Upon our arrival, we retrieved one of two checked bags from the baggage claim area. I spoke with a very helpful jetBlue representative in baggage claim, who discovered that our second checked bag was still in Orlando. With all of my beachwear, hats, dinner clothing, snorkel gear, medications and my cigars (addiction gladly acknowledged). I asked the jetBlue rep when the bag would be delivered, and she stated that it would be on the only flight scheduled on the following day. She told me who to call at jetBlue central, which I did to no avail. Upon our arrival in Nassau, I bought enough clothing to let me visit the beach and eat at restaurants. 28 hours after our arrival, the lost bag was returned. After returning home (on a different airline), I filed a claim for reimbursement from jetBlue for the clothing. It took two weeks of promises, terminated phone calls in the middle of conversations, and way too much of my time to pry my money out of the hands of the penny pinchers at jetBlue. All to pay me what the U.S. Transportation Dept. said they should pay me. Life should be spent on a beach, in the mountains, at a good bar, with your family ... go ahead and join in. But you shouldn't spend an unreasonable amount of time getting an airline to live up to its promises. Bye bye jetBlue.
RouteOrlando to Nassau
Date FlownApril 2024

"won't refund you for an unused service

(Costa Rica)

Trip Verified | We purchased 4 tickets, prepaid for 3 bags, but the hotel we left them in misplaced one. We requested a refund at the counter and the man there told us to contact customer support, which basically told me "bad luck - we don't care, we won't refund you for an unused service"
RouteNew York to San Jose