Jetblue Airways

"nice and relaxing flight"

Trip Verified | Boston to San Francisco. The flight was a little late to board and arrive at my destination. I got on the plane annoyed, flight attendants guided and helped people put their luggage in the overhead bins, there was free high speed wifi for the duration of the flight, lots of leg room, a free variety of snacks and drink options, tampons and pads in the bathroom. Aside from those perks, the flight was smooth and they give you a fresh hot towel at the end of the flight. I have never experienced this on an airplane but I had to write a review to share what a nice and relaxing flight I had on JetBlue. It actually made me feel like a person on a flight instead of a sardine.
RouteBoston to San Francisco
Date FlownNovember 2018

"they keep changing the flight"

Trip Verified | My wife and 2 year old son are traveling from Santiago to Newark, the flight supposed to be 7:00 pm 11/17/2018 now every 1 hour they keep changing the flight - now at 10:00 pm. This is ridiculous. Now if we get 10 minutes late they do not let you flight and you have to pay for another ticket. But if Jetblue changes the flight they do not give you anything, not even water.
RouteSantiago to Newark
Date FlownNovember 2018

"delayed another 3 hours"

Trip Verified | Philadelphia to Fort Lauderdale. This is my first and last time using Jet Blue Airlines. Today I had a 6.30 am flight to catch with my infant son. Flight duration 2.5hrs. After boarding on time and about to take off, they pilot announced there was an issue with a valve. We ended up deplaning and they said the flight would be 1-2 hours delayed. It was a pain but manageable. However 3 hours later they announce we'll be delayed another 3 hours. It's ridiculous. The weather is perfectly fine. This is an issue on their end that they should have tested in advance. Such an early morning flight. If we'd known in good time we would be 6 hours delayed because of an issue on THEIR end, we could have at the minimum slept in and had a more relaxing morning to then show up on time for the flight. This is an issue that sounds liked it could have been avoided if they were better prepared. Highly disappointed
RoutePhiladelphia to Fort Lauderdale
Date FlownNovember 2018

"never use JetBlue again"

Trip Verified | Newark to Boston. I will never use JetBlue again There was no pilot to fly the aircraft. Absolutely no respect for the passengers. What a horrible and disrespectful airline.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
RouteNewark to Boston
Date FlownNovember 2018

"taken back by lack of support"

Not Verified | New York JFK to Turks and Caicos. While traveling on Jetblue Airways with my wedding gown and grooms attire, I was taken back by the lack of support from the flight staff to accommodate our request. Not only was the attendant not helpful he did not come up with any alternative options. I understand safety is the main priority. However our flight was not full and hanging the garments was possible, the exception was the unwillingness of the attendant to be solution oriented. Instead he crushed my dress over another passengers luggage in an overhead bin. Now I have to hold back the tears and pray that the resort can fix our attire for your special day.
RouteNew York JFK to Turks and Caicos

"service was great"

(Mexico)

Trip Verified | Boston to New York. It was a very short flight, less than 1 hour but the service was great. The check in was very easy by the app, in the airport a little trouble with the machine and my luggage but it was solved in 5 minutes by the staff. The seat is perfect for a short flight and is great they still have inflight service in domestic flights. I hope I can fly with this airline in a longer flight.
AircraftE190
RouteBoston to New York
Date FlownOctober 2018

"Make sure you are early for boarding"

Trip Verified | Make sure you are early for boarding because they close the doors to the gate at JFK before the times posted. Also don’t bother asking for a manager, the employee that closed the flight early refused to show his ID and an NYPD officer had to make him give it to us. By the way we later found out that he was the manager! Meanwhile the flight was delayed for another 30 minutes so it sat in the gate while we found another manager to help us but by that time it was too late.
RouteNew York JFK to Montego Bay

"an unreliable airline"

Not Verified | Rhode Island to Orlando. Terrible. I am done giving JetBlue chances. There once was a time where JetBlue was the best and affordable airline but now all they are is an unreliable airline that can never get their flights out on time.
RouteRhode Island to Orlando
Date FlownNovember 2018

"rude, ignorant and unprofessional"

Trip Verified | On October 29, I was flying to Boston, Ma to see my son who I’d not seen in months so we could visit college campuses on the 29th and the 30th. I arrived at the airport the morning of the 29th and when I tried to check in the associate at the customer service desk told me I was not booked on the 7:30 AM flight but instead I was booked on the 7:15 PM flight. I asked if there was an earlier flight I could be moved to and I explained my travel purposes to her. She very kindly made a phone call to get permission to move me to the 7:30 AM flight explaining I’d not seen my son in months. She even advocated to waive the fee normally charged for a flight transfer and subsequently was able to do so. I was so happy and so grateful, I thanked her several times and proceeded to the TSA check in, boarded my flight and continued to enjoy my travel experience. When I returned to Boston Logan Airport to travel home again I was met with a flight delay which was not the biggest deal to me, I made the best of the extra time and opted to go into one of the restaurants and grab a bite to eat. I returned to the boarding gate shortly thereafter where I sat waiting to be called for boarding. After sitting for approximately ten minutes a JetBlue staff member (who said he was in charge) came over and began questioning me about how many drinks I’d consumed. I told him I had been drinking the Lipton Iced Tea in the bottle I was holding but not been consumed any alcoholic beverages. He asked if I’d had anything to eat and I explained I had grabbed a burger at the airport while I was waiting and I gave him the name of the restaurant so he could verify where I’d been and what I consumed but he continued questioning me in front of the other passengers to the point where the conversation turned argumentative. After he succeeded in making me feel like a spectacle he proceeded back to the desk by the gate. He returned to where I was sitting a couple of minutes later and proceeded to tell me in front of all the other passengers that I was a danger to the flight and it was his job to determine what my level of intoxication might be and he told me he was going to make sure no one on the flight crew served me any alcohol. Again, despite feeling attached I tried to assure him I had not been drinking. I expressed my confusion over where his allegations were coming from and told him about how happy I was with my experience having my flight transferred the day before. Eventually after telling me I smelled of alcohol (from two seats away) he went back to the desk next to the gate. When I stood in the line to board the flight he pulled me out of the line and asked me to stand by the desk. He called someone he said was his supervisor and turned his back to me and continued to say I was drunk posed a safety hazard. After all the other passengers boarded he allowed me to board the flight and made a sarcastic comment about how happy I was with the customer service at JetBlue. I did let him know I’d heard everything he said on the phone and my review to the airline would not be 100% positive as I found him to be rude, ignorant and unprofessional. He stopped me from boarding again and continued with an argumentative tone to tell me he was just doing his job. He proceeded to follow me onto the plane where he notified every crew member he felt I was drunk and a danger to the flight.
RouteBoston to Fort Lauderdale
Date FlownOctober 2018

"prejudice and arrogant staff"

Trip Verified | New York JFK to Burlington. Awful, disrespectful, prejudice and arrogant staff / management. JetBlue employee was not updating their monitor, which I rely on because of my hearing disability, and blamed me for not using “my other senses,” to understand that my Group was boarding. These disrespectful employees began to blame me for their lack of duty and their lack in communicating to all people, of all groups that the plane was boarding.
RouteNew York JFK to Burlington