Jetblue Airways

"makes up their own times"

Not Verified | Orlando to New York. Departure time at Orlando airport of 7:22 pm. Arrived at 6pm at the airport, an incredible line at TSA but was able to get to the gate at 7 pm. Was informed that I and 8 other passengers had missed the flight because we were late. So 9 people were 22 minutes early for flight time and they were telling us that we were late and the flight was missed. So looks like Jetblue makes up their own times and doesn't care about what time they put on their tickets. Horrible.
RouteOrlando to New York
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"flight they know you can't make"

Trip Verified | Orlando to Boston. They'll charge you to change your flight, fine, but then they'll give you a flight they know you can't make. If you try to resolve online they will charge you again
RouteOrlando to Boston
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"I wasn't able to make the flight"

Trip Verified | Boston to New Orleans. I've booked a reservation and something came up where I wasn't able to make the flight. Calling a month in advance, speaking to a rep they offered to refund $10 of my $290 spent on my flight. The rep was friendly and very unhelpful. Disappointing service from JetBlue. Anytime I've had a similar circumstance when flying Delta, they have been many times more helpful and willing to collaborate toward a solution.
Seat TypeFirst Class
RouteBoston to New Orleans
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"here is nothing they could do"

Not Verified | Portland to Boston. I am a mosaic member of jetblue because I have to fly a ton of mile for work and i often have to use them on the east coast. The issue I have with them is their lack of customer service at the airports they support. Today I am in Portland Oregon and I made the mistake of showing up 3 hours early for a flight. Yes, that's early, but I just want to check my bags, eat something and get home to Boston MA and I am taking the red eye at 900. Turns out that they do not man their counters here at the airport until the last minute and there is nothing I can do with my bags to get through to a decent place to eat. Mosaic customer service got confused and after explaining to them where I was repeatedly, they told me there is nothing they could do. So here I am, stuck with my bags until they decide to show up and let me check them. My tickets nor their website indicate that they have a time gate for baggage and so there is no way to know except to show up.
RoutePortland to Boston
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"ending cancel my flight"

Trip Verified | Newark to Bogota via Ft Lauderdale. I went to check in on time and was a delayed of 1 hour, but they lying to me saying that I wasn’t be on time for the connection. They offer me to change my connection to Orlando and sleep at the airport, that wasn’t a good option for me. They was rude and ending cancel my flight. Later I found out that the connection which was with the same company was delayed and the other passengers was ok landing in Bogota. They lying to me because they overbooked and needed to get rid of me. Many times they repeated that They couldn’t do anything for my economic ticket. I lost a vacation rent I had ready and I couldn’t found any other ticket because was so expensive on the same day or next day.
RouteNewark to Bogota via Ft Lauderdale
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"definitely fly with them again"

Not Verified | Hartford to Orlando. They were very nice, and also punctual. There was plenty of space and individual touch screens! The flight flew by even with a five year old because we were both able to watch whatever we wanted for free. Ear phones only 5 dollars. Very impressed and will definitely fly with them again.
RouteHartford to Orlando
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"not let onto the plane"

Trip Verified | New York to Tampa. I was not let onto the plane after being stuck in the security line for more than an hour, having arrived to the airport more than 1.5 hours before the flight. I arrived 2 minutes later than the time noted on the gate closing time due to this, and the woman did not let me onto the plane, nor was she willing to check if there was even a way to despite me begging her to do so. I begged her to help me and she didn’t even bother to look at me or check. I was sent to re-book my flight and given a new ticket for the next morning, but this was incredibly poor service and manners, especially considering the urgency of the matter I need to fly for. I will not be flying with Jetblue again after this.
RouteNew York to Tampa
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"do not fly with this airline"

Not Verified | Newark to Ft Lauderdale. Beyond frustrated with the service of this airline. I dropped my sweater in the corridor between the plane and the terminal. Went back seconds later and was unable to go through to get it. There was one person at the booth who couldn’t go to get it for me and had to “radio it in.” 20 minutes later my sweater arrives. Off to a great vacation so far. Mind you I am traveling with a 2 year old and there was no stroller when I got to the gate. Yet there were 15 wheel chairs waiting outside of the plane. I went down to baggage claim to get the stroller as in past flights when it wasn’t at the gate it was taken to baggage claim. I finally get to baggage claim and no stroller. When I checked with JetBlue to see where it was they said I was supposed to claim it at the gate. I told them it wasn’t there. I was then told that another flight was boarding and that I’d have to wait up to an hour for them to bring it down! Do yourself a favor and do not fly with this airline!
RouteNewark to Ft Lauderdale
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"crews were friendly and attentive"

Washington DC to Boston. It was my first time flying JetBlue and I am in love. I have nothing to complain about. The flight was on time, the aircraft was clean and not old. The crews were friendly and attentive. Free drinks/snacks. Inflight entertainment. Would definitely fly with them again.
AircraftE190
RouteWashington DC to Boston
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"definitely not fly with Jetblue"

Trip Verified | New York to Los Angeles. My fiance is in the military, the guy from LAX was telling us that we don’t have to worry about the weight of our bags even their websites doesn’t say any weight limit but when we got to JFK they asked us to pay $150 for a overweight bag. We were trying to explained what we were told at LAX but most of the crew was rude and don’t want to hear us out, they’ve pointed us to one person to another person to talk to, I’ve talked to 4 people at JFK in total but everyone was just so mean and rude. We’ve travel a lot, and this is the worst flight and service we got, I didn’t expect their crew to be so rude. We will definitely not fly with Jetblue.
RouteNew York to Los Angeles