Jetblue Airways

"absolutely unreliable"

Not Verified | New York to Las Vegas. As one of the many people which flights were cancelled during a non existent snow storm in NYC I would like to express my disappointment about this absolute unnecessary cancellation policy. We did not receive 1 inch of snow here in NYC and there was absolutely no reason other than missmanagement which caused this conflict. While all other airlines continued to fly out, Jetblue stoppend and did not offer any option for rescheduling the flight as after the holiday weekend. In my case I had to cancel my entire trip, which was carefully plannned without any reason. Airlines should be made accountable for their mismanagement, cost for not cancelling of accomendations and lost time. It is rediculos that they can cancel without reason, refund, not even trying to solve the situation and provide an rescheduled flight within an day and continue. I will warn everybody to fly with Jetblue. This airline is absolutely unreliable.
RouteNew York to Las Vegas

"was extremely annoying"

Trip Verified | Fort Lauderdale to Richmond with Jetblue Airways. The airplane and ride overall were fine but there was this screen in my face playing the same commercials on a loop that was extremely annoying. More like torture. There was no apparent button to turn it off so I resorted to place my jacket over the screen in my face but still the screens from the other seats bothered me. This is evil in my opinion. Screen are ok as long as people are able to shut the off.
RouteFort Lauderdale to Richmond

"very unaccommodating"

Trip Verified | Detroit to Fort Lauderdale. When I arrived at the airport I was not allowed to take the third bag I was told by the representative on the phone that I could if I paid $100.00 extra. I checked ahead of time to be sure that it was no issue. Also they did not let me pay extra for a 5lb over bag. The bags all three of them were for people in need and not myself. This is a very unaccommodating airline with very poor customer service and inaccurate information! I'm very disappointed.
RouteDetroit to Fort Lauderdale
Date FlownJanuary 2019

"Will never use Jetblue again"

Trip Verified | New York to Jacksonville. I had to fly with my wife from JAX to JFK. She had to change her last name for the ticket and Delta did it for free and in a timely manner. Jetblue had us on the phone playing phone tag and we had to pay over $200 dollars to fix the ticket. We used Jetblue to fly back to Jax and our seats were together before they issued us a new ticket. The flight with the new tickets had us sitting separate and they want to charge us again for something we already had. Guess what Delta changed our seats for free. Delta gave us an emergency exit seat so I could be with my wife and it was more roomy. Delta really takes care of their customers while Jetblue only cares about the money. Will never use Jetblue again. And I hear that a lot. Should have listened. I will tell everyone I know not to use Jetblue. Also the flight was delayed and we arrived early with Delta. Why would anyone use this airline? I wish I could give zero stars.
RouteNew York to Jacksonville
Date FlownDecember 2018

"Definitely book somewhere else"

Not Verified | Chicago to Fort Lauderdale. Not good. Went to airport at 6:00 in the morning waited for my flight delayed us until 5:30 than it said wait another hour. When we were about to board again 30 more minutes delay. They only had one other airplane to connect to. Took them 10 hours. Definitely book somewhere else.
RouteChicago to Fort Lauderdale
Date FlownDecember 2018

"the carrier seems sloppy"

Trip Verified | Havana to Atlanta via Ft Lauderdale. jetBlue had a delay of about 30 minutes when we left out of Atlanta and a mechanical delay of about 2.5 hours when we were leaving out of Havana. They kept us informed of what was going on. When we arrived in Ft. Lauderdale, US border control took over 90 minutes to stamp our passports. The bags did make it, but nobody from jetBlue was available at the baggage recheck desk, so we had to make our own way out the door of Terminal 3 and over to Terminal 4 to speak with someone. When we reached the counter, the staff had already arranged for another flight to leave the next day and had booked a hotel for us with vouchers for meals. This was nice, but the lower dollar amount of the vouchers meant we had to eat cheap food. The next day, we took off on time. Overall, the staff at jetBlue were professional, but there was a lack of hustle after the delayed flight arrived Havana as well as a lack of personnel with whom to speak directly outside of customs upon arrival in FLL. Inflight wifi did not work on a couple of our flights, and the video screens did not work on a couple of segments. Overall, the carrier seems sloppy.
RouteHavana to Atlanta via Ft Lauderdale
Date FlownDecember 2018

"no room for my carry-on"

Trip Verified | San Diego to Boston. I boarded the plane near to end of the line. They told me that there was no room for my carry-on. As I walked to my seat there were 22 empty spots I had to go to baggage claim with an injury as they were too lazy to check if there were open available overhead space. There was a space free above my seat for the whole flight. Seriously if you want unhappy customers who won’t come back, this is the way to do it.
RouteSan Diego to Boston

"Great customer service"

Not Verified | Great customer service from JetBlue team in Salt Lake City. Traveled with special needs child and everyone was very helpful. Very easy getting on plane and not stressful. Also traveled with 5 year old son and he enjoyed it as well.
RouteSLC to LGB
Date FlownNovember 2018

"never fly with JetBlue again"

Trip Verified | Orlando to Montego Bay. My husband and I booked tickets to Jamaica for our honeymoon through an all inclusive website and our tickets and flight was booked with JetBlue. (Through the website bookit) We were supposed to fly out the 9th but was stuck on traffic because of weather conditions on the way and we missed our international flight to Jamaica. We contacted our representative from bookit because we were told by the JetBlue employee at the airport she didn’t have access to our tickets and she was locked out so she couldn’t do anything. We got the tickets unlocked by the bookit representative, and the JetBlue employee changed our departing flight to Jamaica for the following day, the 10th with no charge. We were told the bookit representative had to change our returning flight home so to take care of that with them. My husband and I fly out the following day, the 10th and arrive in Jamaica and haven’t heard from anyone about changing our departing flight home. We contact bookit, they call JetBlue who calls the insurance (we payed an extra $300 for insurance when booking our honeymoon) and no one can change our returning tickets. The resort and excursions pushed everything back a day because we were missing a paid for night ($350 per person plus $150 per person for the excursion). When talking to JetBlue, bookit and insurance the only options were to pay for new tickets plus a fee to leave on the 16th or leave the 15th, and lose out on a night at the resort and an excursion. I will never fly with JetBlue again because of their customer service.
RouteOrlando to Montego Bay
Date FlownDecember 2018

"made me feel appreciated"

Trip Verified | Ft Lauderdale to Richmond. The cabin crew was very welcoming and professional, the seats weren’t cramped. Free WiFi and complimentary beverages and snacks were provided. That’s rare these days. The price was fantastic as well. I’ll definitely choose JetBlue in the future. Thank you JetBlue for a nice/pleasant traveling experience. Also, The customer service was above and beyond. I feel like JetBlue appreciated my business and it made me feel appreciated. Thanks again!
RouteFt Lauderdale to Richmond