Jetblue Airways

"No back up employees"

Trip Verified | Newark to Boston. Late all because of lack of personnel. 5 hour delay and counting for a connecting flight to Chicago, all based on a policy of needing 2 attendants on each flight. No back up employees at the airport.
RouteNewark to Boston
Date FlownApril 2019

"Worst service & staff"

Not Verified | Worst service & staff members.They are rude, unproffesional & disrespectful. No sensibility, empathy or consideration with customers that need help. Don't offer suggestions to solve problems or make the experience less stressful. Making the customers life into a nightmare by taking forever to find a supervisor or a translator for people with language barriers & in needs.
RouteBoston to Puerto Rico

"mean and unhelpful"

Trip Verified | New York to Punta Cana. I have been a loyal customer since 2011. This past two trips have been a nightmare. Their service agent at JFK was not very knowledgeable, had a short fuse, was rude to several passengers and just seemed very angry. I tried to go to another agent, but it seemed they all had a chip on their shoulder and where not very helpful. The JetBlue terminal HVAC system was not working and we could not wait to get onboard. Once onboard we thought that the nightmare was over. How wrong I was. The plane had engine problems and were directed to go back to JFK. Once their we were given these snack boxes that really were not very appealing. Not to mention the HVAC still has not been fixed. So the hours past (7 hours in total) in the sweltering heat of JFK JetBlue terminal. Finally they found a pilot to fly the airplane. The stewardess on the plane where OK. But not the way I’m used to JetBlue. I understand that issues happen, but their employees were downright mean and unhelpful throughout the entire ordeal. As a loyal customer with 100’s of thousands worth of points, I can honestly say that I will be giving another airline a try for the first time. Flight 369 June 5.
RouteNew York to Punta Cana
Date FlownJune 2019

"wanted to take 3 bags carry on"

Trip Verified | Orlando to Montego Bay. I wanted to take 3 bags on carry on, they said it was full and I had to pay $130 for all bags to be checked In. Then our plane was delayed over an hour and a half and right before we switched terminals 3 times, they offered everyone in front of me to check their bag below the plane for free cause the carry on was full. So I called to Jetblue and the person was rude and didn’t care. I waited a few days and I called back again and spoke to a pleasant person and I told her I didn’t want to get mad but I would like a refund for the $90 of the 3 carry on’s I had. She spoke to her supervisor and they offered me a credit of $130 but I don’t travel often and I had 364 days to use it. I asked again for my $90 refund and the supervisor only gave me a half refund.
RouteOrlando to Montego Bay
Date FlownJune 2019

"delay with no information"

Not Verified | Absolutely terrible organization. Flight got delayed which I understand. What I don’t understand is how you have to sit on the plan an extra hour after the delay with no information. And then wait an hour plus on the plane when we land to get off. Literally have been sitting on this plane for 2.5 hours with everyone on board for no explainable reason. Terrible.
RouteNew York to Atlanta
Date FlownJune 2019

"Gate agents were overzealous"

Trip Verified | Boston to San Francisco. Gate agents were overzealous in enforcing the carrying bags. I was carrying 2 bags and a paper bag that was 1 inch thick and 4 inches tall which I could have placed in my jacket pocket and was told that I had to check it in or one of my other bags. I understand the two bag policy, however that's what I call splitting hairs which leaves a bad taste for JetBlue Airlines. I can now understand why JetBlue only has a three star rating. The service by the gate agents needs to be improved.
AircraftA-321
RouteBoston to San Francisco

"definitely gone downhill"

Trip Verified | Chicago to Boston. I have had the worse experiences with JetBlue lately. Today was the final straw when they didn’t load my bag and they don’t have enough people to find out where it is. Flights are delayed and not because of weather. They have definitely gone downhill in the last year or so.
RouteChicago to Boston
Date FlownMay 2019

"Sat in airport for 6 hours"

Not Verified | Newark to Ft Lauderdale. JetBlue has to be the worst airline I have flown. Been a member since 2013 for the past two or three years my work schedule has been destroyed because of their delays constant excuses for the delay. My flight was scheduled for 5:00 pm. Now it’s 12:02am the next day. Sat in the airport for 6 hours. Constant lying about the reasons for delay. Their fleet is short servicing the number of people flying. It may be true for other airlines. But my wife has no issues with United Airlines. Always fly on time. Sad about JetBlue.
RouteNewark to Ft Lauderdale

"Worst customer service"

Trip Verified | Ft Lauderdale to Atlanta. Worst customer service experienced. They closed the doors as we approached the gate and told us to reschedule. Then she opened the door for the pilots and repeated for us to reschedule tho the plane hadn’t taken off. We watched this worker close the door in our face. Next flight wasn’t until 9 hours later. Flight attendants were rude in the oncoming flights I will never recommended or book this Arline again. Delta or southwest all the way. In flight entertainment did not work now did our previous flight have snacks.
RouteFt Lauderdale to Atlanta

"Super bad service"

Trip Verified | San Juan to Fort Lauderdale. Super bad service. My flight got delayed 4 times with different excuses. Me and my family got to the airport at 1:00 am to catch our flight that was supposed to departure at 3:40 am and was not able to leave until 10:45 am. My kids and other kids were sleeping on the floor and all they had for us was some sandwiches and a bunch of excuses. We always use Southwest and after this experience we will keep doing it.
RouteSan Juan to Fort Lauderdale