Jetblue Airways

"never be flying Jetblue again"

Trip Verified | I will absolutely never be flying Jetblue again. This is the second time that the flight time was changed without email. Flight 992. I am now stuck in the airport until 3:00. My flight to and from my destination was changed without notification and due to that both trips made me waste 12 hours in an airport during a pandemic. This is disgusting. I arrived at the airport today for my flight to Boston at 9:20 and was directed to wait in line when I was urging them I needed to make my flight. I was forced to go to a kiosk that I don’t know how to work efficiently and then upon completion - “two minutes past acceptable time”. Requested to speak to the manager and she said there was nothing she could do without even picking up the phone to try and assist. Did the absolutely minimum to help and her team essentially forced me to miss my flight. No compensation was offered either just deal with the companies lack of communication.
RouteTampa to Boston
Date FlownNovember 2020

"thankful for efforts and service"

Not Verified | At the airport and during the fly all workers show care to passengers. My mom, a 72 years old lady did her return to Bogotá, with an electric wheelchair, a portable oxigen machine and suitcases. She had a safe and great return home. Thanks to the help and assistance she received. We are very thankful for efforts and service from JetBlue and at the airport.
RouteFort Lauderdale to Tampa
Date FlownNovember 2020

"no social distancing for the customers"

Trip Verified | There was no social distancing for the customers. Everyone was sitting next to each other but for the flight crew the airline has a whole row in front, or behind where the flight attendants seat at. A whole row where not one person can even think of seating at. I took it upon myself to ask the flight attendant seating down if I could seat in one of those seat because they were empty or better yet, off limits to the customers and she replied, with an attitude, "Excuse me sir! You are not allowed to seat there due to Social Distancing guidelines and/or protocol for our own protection" When other people heard what she said, one or two other people said "what about our protection?" " what about us?" is what I heard in the background. Then the flight attendant, said, if you cause any problems because of this issue you can be banned frmo traveling with Jet Blue in the future. I just asked a question to seat where the seats where empty. Anyways, I don't think is fair for the customers to be exposed and not the flight attendants or crew.
RouteNew York to San Juan
Date FlownOctober 2020

"no social distancing whatsoever"

Not Verified | There is no social distancing whatsoever. I was so surprised that with other airlines no matter the price you pay for the ticket, the administration cares about their customers health. With JetBlue there is no social distancing being practiced, and the only ones who are being socially distanced are the flight attendants. The row or rows that are in front or behind JetBlue's flight attendants are off limits to protect them with social distancing against the rest of the flight crew. I don't see that as right at all. Protect the flight attendants with social distancing but not the crew? Looks so selfish from their part. Something other airlines don't do. So, it looks like they say, "well let's sell our tickets for cheap, or look cheap so that way the customers don't complain when they see there is no social distancing"! Shame on you Jet Blue! Too bad I have to fly back to JFK with JetBlue! If not I would've chosen a different airline like Delta, or Southwest which leave an empty seat between seats. The way it's supposed to be.
RouteNew York to San Juan
Date FlownOctober 2020

"packed in surrounding rows"

Trip Verified | I was a advid jet blue frequent flyer but with the pandemic and this situation I will rethink my next flight. I just boarded my flight to find out JetBlue no longer blocks seats to allow for social distancing. I'm appalled I was not notified ahead of time while booking my flight and again when I checked in. My row with me in it made it full. It was packed in surrounding rows, back and front side to side. I asked to be moved to a seat in a row that is "open" and ended up in back row. That's fine but I specifically paid extra to select my aisle seat under the impression middle seat was blocked. Jet blue took my money and ran with it
RouteNew York to San Francisco
Date FlownOctober 2020

"it’s always been a pleasure to fly on Jetblue"

Trip Verified | As usual it’s always been a pleasure to fly on Jetblue even in the middle of a pandemic. Flew last night from New York to Los Angeles and everything went pretty well. The airport was empty so it was pretty much a breeze to go through security. We boarded on time and ever middle seat was empty. The only problem yesterday was the fact that a young couple refused to wear their masks properly and it took about half an hour to remove them from the aircraft so we were delayed by half hour. In regards to the flight ten minutes after takeoff a snack bag with cookies, water and cheese it’s was provided. Another one provided about hour and a half prior to landing and in between both a bottle of water was provided as well. Unfortunately service was quite robotic but probably due to the pandemic so there wasn’t much interaction with the crew aside from that. I had a whole row to myself so that was very very comforting considering the flight was “full”. Wifi worked perfectly and as usual there’s a good selection of movies and shows plus direct tv.
AircraftA321-231
RouteNew York JFK to Los Angeles
Date FlownOctober 2020

"very disappointed in Jetblue"

Not Verified | I'm very disappointed in Jetblue. They were completely dishonest with me about their cancelation policy, flat out lying about how long credits would last. When I had to cancel a flight due to the pandemic they gave me my money back in credits, but they expired way before they were supposed to. Not to mention once a bag of mine was damaged and when I asked to be sent a new one (ordered it and everything) suddenly they decided to give me credits instead, which obviously expired before they could’ve possibly been useful.
RouteBoston to Santiago
Date FlownJuly 2020

"This is just ridiculous"

Trip Verified | Fort Lauderdale to Cancun with Jetblue Airways. The worst airline ever! First of all very rude flight attendants, in the beginning of the boarding, I was drinking water and had my mask under my nose, same for my husband, he came to us and said to put the mask over our nose, than he said if there is a problem with that to let him know now, so we can leave the plane before they close the doors! This is just ridiculous.
RouteFort Lauderdale to Cancun
Date FlownSeptember 2020

"the absolute worse travel experience"

Not Verified | This was the absolute worse travel experience I have ever had. Our flight was delayed because of weather and aircraft issues, staff assured us that our connecting flight would still be waiting upon our arrival. When we arrived they looked at us as if they never said that. There were 15 people on this flight that need the connecting flight and JetBlue says well we will put you on Spirit Airlines at 9pm and give you lunch and dinner vouchers. I will never ever fly with them again.
RouteRichmond to New Orleans
Date FlownAugust 2020

"they can’t give it back"

Not Verified | I had canceled my flight due to COVID. I have a $400.00 credit that will expire. Jetblue is no longer flying the route that I take and have for years so I wanted my money back so I don’t lose it but they say they can’t give it back. All airlines are giving their passengers their money back with no cancellation fees except JetBlue only credit for practically no flights.
RoutePortland to Long beach