Jetblue Airways

"My flight was delayed 3.5 hours"

Trip Verified | San Juan to Orlando. My flight was delayed 3.5 hours. The excuse given was that there was a passenger emergency and they had to stop in Bahamas. There were actually two flights leaving from Puerto Rico to Orlando, the other flight was supposed to leave at 9:45 pm. The excuse was that this flight in turn had to go to Bahamas, to pick up the crew from the other flight! This is not the first time Jetblue gives excuses as ridiculous as this one. I have had my flights delayed several times in the past, giving bad weather conditions as an excuse. The. i researched and there was no bad weather what so ever. Jetblue is overbooking its flights.
RouteSan Juan to Orlando
Date FlownMarch 2020

"Jetblue are incompetent"

Trip Verified | Seattle to Boston. Customer service is awful. The app is down, the flights are delayed. People keeping saying gate s7 and gate s15. The chat associates are useless and have no idea about flight times or boarding info. We are getting updates to JetBlue's mess from Delta associates. So I have great things to say about Delta. Amazing customer service very helpful. Meanwhile jetblue associates are MIA. Delta is calling for a jetblue associate and none are coming over to the gate. These are the most useless people I've ever encountered. Next time I'm flying with Delta. Jetblue are incompetent.
RouteSeattle to Boston
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"needed to change my flight"

Not Verified | Atlanta to San Diego. I booked my flight through Expedia not realizing it was a 3rd party website. Some things came up and I needed to change my flight. Unfortunately, it was past the 24 hour mark. I contacted Jetblue and they were able to put me on the correct flight with no issues. I have never known another airline to be this helpful.
RouteAtlanta to San Diego
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"makes up their own times"

Not Verified | Orlando to New York. Departure time at Orlando airport of 7:22 pm. Arrived at 6pm at the airport, an incredible line at TSA but was able to get to the gate at 7 pm. Was informed that I and 8 other passengers had missed the flight because we were late. So 9 people were 22 minutes early for flight time and they were telling us that we were late and the flight was missed. So looks like Jetblue makes up their own times and doesn't care about what time they put on their tickets. Horrible.
RouteOrlando to New York
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"flight they know you can't make"

Trip Verified | Orlando to Boston. They'll charge you to change your flight, fine, but then they'll give you a flight they know you can't make. If you try to resolve online they will charge you again
RouteOrlando to Boston
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"I wasn't able to make the flight"

Trip Verified | Boston to New Orleans. I've booked a reservation and something came up where I wasn't able to make the flight. Calling a month in advance, speaking to a rep they offered to refund $10 of my $290 spent on my flight. The rep was friendly and very unhelpful. Disappointing service from JetBlue. Anytime I've had a similar circumstance when flying Delta, they have been many times more helpful and willing to collaborate toward a solution.
Seat TypeFirst Class
RouteBoston to New Orleans
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"here is nothing they could do"

Not Verified | Portland to Boston. I am a mosaic member of jetblue because I have to fly a ton of mile for work and i often have to use them on the east coast. The issue I have with them is their lack of customer service at the airports they support. Today I am in Portland Oregon and I made the mistake of showing up 3 hours early for a flight. Yes, that's early, but I just want to check my bags, eat something and get home to Boston MA and I am taking the red eye at 900. Turns out that they do not man their counters here at the airport until the last minute and there is nothing I can do with my bags to get through to a decent place to eat. Mosaic customer service got confused and after explaining to them where I was repeatedly, they told me there is nothing they could do. So here I am, stuck with my bags until they decide to show up and let me check them. My tickets nor their website indicate that they have a time gate for baggage and so there is no way to know except to show up.
RoutePortland to Boston
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"ending cancel my flight"

Trip Verified | Newark to Bogota via Ft Lauderdale. I went to check in on time and was a delayed of 1 hour, but they lying to me saying that I wasn’t be on time for the connection. They offer me to change my connection to Orlando and sleep at the airport, that wasn’t a good option for me. They was rude and ending cancel my flight. Later I found out that the connection which was with the same company was delayed and the other passengers was ok landing in Bogota. They lying to me because they overbooked and needed to get rid of me. Many times they repeated that They couldn’t do anything for my economic ticket. I lost a vacation rent I had ready and I couldn’t found any other ticket because was so expensive on the same day or next day.
RouteNewark to Bogota via Ft Lauderdale
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"definitely fly with them again"

Not Verified | Hartford to Orlando. They were very nice, and also punctual. There was plenty of space and individual touch screens! The flight flew by even with a five year old because we were both able to watch whatever we wanted for free. Ear phones only 5 dollars. Very impressed and will definitely fly with them again.
RouteHartford to Orlando
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"not let onto the plane"

Trip Verified | New York to Tampa. I was not let onto the plane after being stuck in the security line for more than an hour, having arrived to the airport more than 1.5 hours before the flight. I arrived 2 minutes later than the time noted on the gate closing time due to this, and the woman did not let me onto the plane, nor was she willing to check if there was even a way to despite me begging her to do so. I begged her to help me and she didn’t even bother to look at me or check. I was sent to re-book my flight and given a new ticket for the next morning, but this was incredibly poor service and manners, especially considering the urgency of the matter I need to fly for. I will not be flying with Jetblue again after this.
RouteNew York to Tampa