Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines customer review

Trenton to Orlando. I flew with my husband and my 2 young boys. Check in took a little while because there was only 2 girls at the counter. Security check did not take long but was thorough. The plane was on the smaller side but not any smaller than Spirit Airlines planes. The seats are a little smaller than your Continental airline seats. If you are a larger person and don't like tight spaces don't fly Frontier or Spirit airlines. Flight out was on time some turbulence mostly smooth. Flight back was about an hour behind but made up some time in the air. The attendants were nice. Cleanliness as average. I found some trash in the pocket seat in front of me. We had no problems with Frontier.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Denver to Spokane (March '13). We were put in the back seats that don't recline at all. The space to the seat in front of us was so close to us that ii even blocked our reading light. The stewardesses were sympathetic but apparently couldn't offer us the empty 'stretch' seats unless we paid an extra 25 dollars. The stewardess said the 'stretch seats' had actually created the lack of leg room between other seats. Frontier should not have back seats that are so cramped and certainly shouldn't be charging full price for them. While giving the usual free beverages we found it very cheap and tacky that Frontier doesn't even give a bag of pretzels. To have to pay for even music channels is very poor for customer relations.
Cabin Staff Service N/A

Frontier Airlines customer review

Booked a flight from MSP to DEN saved maybe 20 bucks on the flight. Started to taxi down the runway there was a problem where they told us they need to run tests that will take 45 minutes. 2 hours later they removed us from the plane. 3 more hours of unknown and no communication. Finally they routed a plane from another location and I touched down at 1.15 (2.15 local). Then it came time to come home my 3pm flight turned into the same thing this time we never boarded though. I waited in the DEN airport for mechanical issues until we were boarded at 8.15. I spent over 10 hours in one weekend waiting for Frontier Airlines. I have $300 in useless vouchers from one weekend - you could not pay me to fly with them again.

Frontier Airlines customer review

I have flown Frontier twice in the last month. Both times the flight was delayed until it was later cancelled. The agents were very difficult to work with and did not provide reasonable accommodations. On the first flight I had to purchase a Delta flight or wait 2 to 3 days to get to my destination with no weather issues at the origin or destination airport. Today a Thursday I was turned away in Minneapolis and told they could not get me to a wedding in San Diego by Saturday. Given no alternatives in either case. Neither was acceptable and I will not fly this carrier again.

Frontier Airlines customer review

My outbound flights were both on time and I really have no complaints other than both planes smelt. My return was delayed and after asking to be rebooked the gate agent said everyone was going to make connecting flight. She was incredibly rude and did not want to help anyone. After missing my flight which I knew was going to happen it took over an hour to rebook me and half my flight missed connections. Frontier could not get me into OMA within the next 24 hours so I drove. I would never recommend flying Frontier.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Have flown Frontier 3 times now each time seems to be a little worse. Just got back from a Florida trip via Harrisburg PA. Going down there was a problem with a seat late leaving. Coming back same problem sat onboard for one hour waiting for a seat to be fixed. My tickets were bought 3 months in advance and they were high in price one month before the flight they were 1/2 the price. So buying early isn't always the best way to go. Wanted to buy a snack they were out so made another choice they were out - this was the first flight of the day. Cheaper isn't always better.

Frontier Airlines customer review

I checked in online the night before but did not have my boarding pass. I also was not checking any bags. I made it to the ticketing/baggage check counter right at 45 minutes before the flight time. I was told that I could not check in. Rather than wait in line I remembered seeing signs that you could get through security using your smart phone. I verified this with the agent before I went through security. Unfortunately I only had the pdf document downloaded to my phone and that was not sufficient. I needed to have the little speciality square that these smart phones can read. I had to return to ticketing to change my flight because I was definitely going to miss the flight. Then I had to fly standby and hope I could get on a later flight. So my lack of knowledge regarding the scanning/smart phone procedures did me in but it all started when the first agent gave me bad information. The agent that finally provided me with a boarding pass verified that the 1st agent should have been able to issue the boarding pass - it was only checking in at that point that required her. In hindsight I should have argued with the 1st agent or requested that he check with someone more experienced (or who was listening to me).

Frontier Airlines customer review

We traveled recently on a trip that was American Airlines to our destination but Frontier on our return. I have no complaints about the flight itself. We were delayed due to necessary de-icing but the captain and flight attendants kept us informed and we were grateful to arrive at our final destination only a couple hours late. My only complaint would be that they don't know how to seat people we were in a group of 4 (2 couples) and they seated us all over the plane in middle seats between people who were traveling alone. We weren't allowed to pick our seats or change them so that even couples could sit together. I just feel that if you book your trip early enough as we did there should be no excuse for such a terrible job of seating us.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Booked our trip in Sep and paid for preferred seating. When we checked in at the ticket counter we were told that our seats that we prepaid for we're reserved for other customers and we were given seats further back. On the flight the seats we had paid for sat empty. While onboard I turned on my light to get a drink and the attendant said I would have to wait while she and another attendant stood in the front and had their drinks and snacks an hour later she came by and wanted to know if we wanted anything. Would not waste my money on such poor service.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Return round-trip from Ft. Lauderdale to Trenton-Mercer NJ airport was a disaster. We had a return flight for Monday 2/10/13 at 6.40pm - they delayed the flight to 8.50pm then to 11.30pm then at 12.30am cancelled flight. They advised that they could book us on a flight back Friday - 5 days later! The flight Wednesday was fully booked. We asked that that they put us on another airline on Tuesday but they would only refund our fare. It ended up costing us double since we had to get one way tickets at the last minute on another airline. We had to fly into Newark airport and then arrange transportation back to our car in Trenton. We will never fly Frontier again.
Seat Comfort N/A