Frontier Airlines

"No more Frontier bookings"

Not Verified | Milwaukee to Phoenix. My flight from Phoenix to Milwaukee on American was canceled. I was suppose to fly Frontier from Milwaukee to Phoenix 6 days later. When I called Frontier to ask for a refund, I was told that it wasn't their fault that my flight was canceled, so I would not be entitled to a refund. Noted, I gave them a 6 day notice, plenty of time to fill up my seat. They didn't even offer me a a partial refund. No more Frontier Airline bookings from me.
RouteMilwaukee to Phoenix
Date FlownJuly 2021

"The day of they canceled my flight"

Not Verified | This was my first time flying with Frontier, so I didn’t know what to expect. The day of they canceled my flight sending an email around 6 in the morning (my flight left around 10). They offered compensation for a new flight but didn’t even pay for the full amount, forcing me to pay more just to get another flight after they canceled on me. I bought insurance and they seemed to be no help either in helping, what’s the point in even paying?
RouteDallas to Atlanta
Date FlownMay 2022

"I would never go back to this airline"

Not Verified | I would never go back to this airline, it is very unorganized, they changed our flights 4 times and then still delayed the flight 2 times. We bought direct flights and they changed them to ones with stops, the seats are as hard as a rock and they have no entertainment. I wouldn’t ever recommend Frontier Airlines.
RouteAtlanta to San Francisco
Date FlownJune 2022

"a mistake I will never repeat"

Not Verified | Website says check in "at least 2 hrs" before your flight. Apparently, after waiting on line to check in for an hour after our original flight got bumped 4 hours out, we were told we couldn't check in until 2 hrs before the flight. This was post nowhere online or near check in. After stating that to the check in attendants, they said "we don't manage the website/info" then called for the next in line. So after hanging in the airport for hours for a flight they bumped out 4 hours, I got to get on line for another hour to check in again in which they decided to take a break and not decide to do any work until 20 mins in. I know I'm not the only ones there since all the other customers were expressing the same opinions. We will never use Frontier or Spirit airlines again. This is a mistake I will never repeat.
RouteDallas to Philadelphia
Date FlownJune 2022

"treated as if I did not pay for my ticket"

Trip Verified | I checked in via the mobile app 2 hours before the fight. I got the airport 1 hour before the flight, there was only 1 working kiosk to check in baggage. After waiting 15 mins for my turn the kiosk stated it too late to check in by 1 min and to see an agent at the counter. Wait in another long line for 15 mins just so a rude agent can tell me that I’m 30mins late and I have to pay $99 to rebook. When I ask when is the next flight I’m told they couldn’t give me that information at the moment and I must stand to the side while the check in others. I asked for a manager, I was told it could take 4 hours for a manager. I missed the flight and had to book with another carrier. Worst checkin experience ever. I was treated as if I did not pay for my ticket.
RoutePhiladelphia to Ft Lauderdale
Date FlownJune 2022

"Never again will I buy from Frontier!"

Trip Verified | Return flight set for 5/30 was missed due to Cancun Frontier staff rearranging people in different lines causing confusion. We all were there 3 hrs ahead but by time some of us made it to the counter our gate was closed and they wouldn't let us board. They didn't accommodate with vouchers for taxis or rooms and pretty much forced you to buy a new tix home. 6 of us missed our flights. I called CS twice saying they made us miss it and they didn't apologize or try to make up for it. I paid an extra $266 to take a damn layover in PHL to get to Atlanta from Cancun. A 2.5 hr flight took 8 hrs! Never again will I buy from Frontier!
RouteAtlanta to Cancun
Date FlownMay 2022

"the worst airline I have flown on"

Not Verified | If I could rate this airline 0 I would in a heartbeat. There is no strong ethics on this airline. All they want to do is take your money and drop your bags off at your destination. Uncomfortable seats with an uncomfortably fully blasted air conditioning unit set very low to get you shivering. My family and I had our plane booked ready to go for 3:30 PM June 19th, 2022. We were “delayed” many times for countless reasons. Having the people guess what is going on. “Are we really getting home tonight?” “Should I book another flight?” This is not something one wants to do on vacation. But that’s okay, Frontier Airlines will make you know they don’t care what you do. They might compensate you a $15 gift card instead of a slap in the face. But, whatever you prefer. I have a train to get tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM leaving out of Baltimore. Frontier Airlines does not seem to think others have anything else going on besides their airlines flights i’m assuming. Who lets a group of people waiting to board an airplane wait 5-8 hours with no real compensation? No empathy throughout the workers on the boarding line. Just deal with it and move on type of attitude. Never again will I fly with Frontier Airlines. Hands down, the worst airline I have flown on.
RouteBaltimore to Florida
Date FlownJune 2022

"Seats feel like you are sitting on bricks"

Not Verified | Original departure time delayed by 2.5 hours with zero notice of delay emailed or texted to me. Had to wait for flight attendant to arrive. Then had to wait for “SO” to arrive after all passengers had been seated. Sat and waited on the plane at the gate. No USB chargers on plane. Trays about the size of 2 decks of playing cards -worthless. Nickel & dime you on luggage and carry on items. Seats feel like you are sitting on bricks. Air conditioning on too high, no blankets available. You end up spending about the same as other carriers when you add up all of the charges. Used to be a decent airline. Not so much anymore.
RoutePhiladelphia to Denver
Date FlownJune 2022

"Horrible end to a beautiful vacation!"

Trip Verified | Just had my first and last experience with Frontier. It was awful! Landed around 4.40 but couldn’t get off the plane until after 6.30, then we’re told all our luggage was put on a flight to Florida and to talk with the representative at baggage claim. When we got to baggage claim we were told no one from Frontier was there to assist us and to call and file a claim. Called to file and claim and was told to go online and file. So have just finally gotten my claim filed yet still have no idea when I’ll receive all my belongings. Horrible end to a beautiful vacation!
RouteCancun to Dallas Fort-Worth
Date FlownJune 2022

"refund is still unresolved"

Trip Verified | Denver to Nashville. This is the 3rd time in 60 days they have cancelled this flight. This time it was me and 7 passengers. They cancelled the flight about 4 hours before it was to depart. I was forced to spend 3 times as much to divert to another airport to get where I needed to go and incur many other expenses. They sent me $50 vouchers per person and apparently thought that was the end of it. That didn't even meet the original ticket price and they didn't refund my original purchase on my credit card. My least favorite part of Frontier is calling their customer service as it is impossible to understand them without having them repeat themselves many times, I was also disconnected from them twice and kept on hold as long as 30 minutes per call. My problem of a refund is still unresolved and that seems to be very typical of Frontier. I am a member of their 100k club (elite in the Frontier world) so I can only imagine everyone else gets the same treatment or worse.
RouteDenver to Nashville