Frontier Airlines

"be taking my business elsewhere"

Trip Verified | Charged almost as much as my flight to bring aboard my carry on bag! I will never fly Frontier again, I don't recommend you do either. Customer service very rude when I called to see about reimbursement for the baggage fee. Electric went out on the plane waiting for take off along with a funky stench that lingered in the air for the duration of my flight. I will forever be taking my business elsewhere. Thanks for your help Frontier!
RouteNashville to Dallas
Date FlownNovember 2021

"one delay after another"

Not Verified | Frontier, shame on you. Sat in the boarding area for one delay after another. Different excuses for the delay from different Frontier reps. Then the flight was cancelled. All Frontier reps made no effort to help. Totally disappointed, will never book again.
Date FlownNovember 2021

"worse than Spirit Airlines"

Trip Verified | Waited 45 mins to get off the plane then waited another hour to board the next one because of short staffing. This is worse than Spirit Airlines which is definitely an insult
RouteBaltimore to Miami via Orlando
Date FlownNovember 2021

"forced me to pay for 1 bookbag"

Trip Verified | The guy at the check in was extremely rude. Also, forced me to pay for 1 bookbag. The guy at the gate was arguing with several customers. All of the flights were delayed over 1 hour and a half.
RouteBaltimore to Miami
Date FlownNovember 2021

"they literally have no desire to help"

Trip Verified | The absolute worst experience I have ever had with an airline. My name was spelled wrong on my boarding pass and TSA decided to degrade me for not knowing how to spell my name as it was off by two letters. When I reached out to Frontier to help so I could get on my flight they told me they could not help me with the name change. Which meant I had to fight with the TSA to prove I was who I obviously was by two letters. I made the gate as the flight attendant was just about the close the door and as I yelled, wait, she told me to stand back and slammed the door in mine and my husbands face. The next day, she made a rude comment to us about making it on time. There is an apparent power dynamic with Frontier and they literally have no desire to help. Every person I reached out to gave me an attitude and literally no solutions were offered. It was horrible. Will never ever fly with them again.
RouteOrlando to Baltimore
Date FlownNovember 2021

"a long, cramped, uncomfortable trip"

Trip Verified | A decade ago, Frontier Airlines was the best-kept secret in domestic travel, offering clean, roomy seats with friendly staff and service. Over the past few years, however, this company has sadly morphed into a weird clone of Spirit Air, cramming passengers into uncomfortable seats and nickel and diming for every possible option. None of the seats recline and there's no onboard WiFi or entertainment. After a long, cramped, uncomfortable trip from Dallas to Newark, I won't be flying this airline again unless I'm absolutely desperate.
RouteNewark to Dallas
Date FlownNovember 2021

"worst airline I have ever flown"

Not Verified | This is by far the worst airline I have ever flown. You will have to pay for every piece of luggage and gouged for it. The flight was canceled from Cancun to Dallas and the customer agents said there was never a flight. What the Heck? There were 45 confirmed passages that had to find another flight. There was no refund and the customer service line was horrible. They do not care about customers or their flights. Please do not fly this airline, you will regret it!
RouteDallas Ft Worth to Cancun
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"they said there was nothing they could do"

Not Verified | Frontier Airlines draws you in with the illusion of cheap flights but beware if you have to make any changes or cancellations to you flight. After booking my thanksgiving flight, I found out I would get off earlier from work. The website would not allow me to change my flight, and when I called for help they charged an exorbitant fee to change it over the phone. When I went to cancel my flight they said it would be a 49$ cancelation fee, so I decided to take the loss and cancel. What they didn’t say was that it’s a $49 fee each way, so I had to pay $100 in cancelation fees for my 129$ flight. When I called to ask for help, they said there was nothing they could do and refused to help me get the flight back or refund me for the fee they didn’t tell me I would be charged, they said there was nothing they could do. Overall, this has been a terrible experience with a dishonest company and I will not use this company again and will make sure to tell everyone I know the same.
RouteSan Diego to Phoenix
Date FlownNovember 2021

"we are stranded at the airport searching for flights"

Not Verified | Worst airline ever used, will not use again. Plane had computer issues and couldn't be fixed, de boarded passengers told to go to ticket counter, of course very very crowded while standing in line for 2hours without any answers. A lady walks up and hands out a paper from the airline with options, not of refunding your $$ but offering you a voucher for future flights. Finally get up to counter, person says no flights to our destination until two days later so your option is to read paper and figure it out. So now we are stranded at the airport searching for flights, us and the rest of the hundreds of passengers stranded by Frontier. Hey Frontier way to treat your customers and than have the nerve to invite us back for more poor customer service shame on you.
RouteFlorida to Raleigh
Date FlownNovember 2021

"Worst service I’ve ever received"

Not Verified | My baby’s car seat was damaged by them and the customer service at the airport didn’t care. They did nothing. I wrote down my contact information for them to give to a manger and I never heard back. I contacted customer service online who has been less than helpful. They told me that they sent my in for to a manager and I’ve never heard back. This was months ago. I keep contacting and contacting and all I need is my car seat replaced!! Worst service I’ve ever received. I’m in shock and just so hurt.
RouteIndianapolis to Las Vegas