Frontier Airlines

"blown away worst customer service I have ever experienced"

Trip Verified | We paid $60 to select a seat which was 3F. I showed up for my flight and with zero explanation I was moved to 21E. When I brought this to the attention of the female gate agent she was damn near hostile towards me. No refund, no apology and she recommended I fly another carrier next time. Straight up blown away worst customer service I have ever experienced. This airline shouldn’t be allowed to receive federal funds. My tax dollars subsidized this awful company. I asked if this is customer service and she said “this is service”. I will never fly this airline again.
RouteDenver to Las Vegas
Date FlownOctober 2021

"eating and drinking with no mask"

Trip Verified | They talked down to us in front of our children and stopped the plane and threatened to kick us out for eating and drinking with no mask? They stopped the plane for 15 minutes to make empty threats about masks and took off anyway.
RouteOrlando to Hartford
Date FlownOctober 2021

"never had a worse experience"

Trip Verified | I have never had a worse experience, and I used to fly Spirit all the time so that’s saying something. I had to take this flight because it was the only one at that set time, the inflight flight attendant was very nice but when I tried to board I had paid the ridiculous carry on fee the lady at the gate would not let me board. Made me walk down the entire gate to “see the manager because she was not one” even though when I logged on you could clearly see that I had paid for carry on. She refused to help me and was so rude. Horrible way to end my vacation. My mood is awful because of it.
RouteDenver to Detroit

"Worst airline ever"

Trip Verified | Lost our checked bag and did not find it our entire trip. We had to buy new items for our trip and spent hours either on the phone with customer service or at the airport. No one knew what they were talking about and they refuse to refund us, even though we have told them over and over that they ruined our vacation. Worst airline ever, will never fly with them again. Would give a zero out of ten if I could.
RouteDenver to Grand Rapids
Date FlownOctober 2021

"I can't believe they kept that much money"

Not Verified | My complaint is not about my flight but my booking today and having to change the return reservations. I paid $258 for a round trip from Las Vegas NV to Ontario CA, in less than 30 minutes I realized that the return date had to be changed. I had to cancel the complete trip and I was charged $150 leaving me with a flight credit and they do not refund your credit card. I'm a senior citizen and I just lost $150 and have to take the rest in a credit with the airlines. I can't believe they kept that much money, now I'm unable to take my trip to see my family because of that charge and nothing I could say or do to get a refund or total credit of my purchase. So senior citizens beware them taking $150, their cancellation fees are very high and this is a warning.
RouteLas Vegas to Ontario
Date FlownOctober 2021

"flight got delayed for 3 hours and the agents even didn’t tell me"

Trip Verified | My flight from Seattle to Houston was supposed to be connected in Denver. The Seattle to Denver flight got delayed for 3 hours and the agents even didn’t tell me because all they wanted was for me to pass the gate and go to Denver and desperately look for a connecting flight! I insisted about the emails I was getting which was saying my flight has a 3 hours delay, finally they said yeah there’s a delay and we can do nothing because we have no contract with other airlines to transfer you. They charged me 470$ and only refunded me 256$ (almost half of what I paid). In result I wasn’t able to attend my job interview and I lost the job.
RouteSeattle to Houston via Denver
Date FlownOctober 2021

"This airline is a joke"

Not Verified | This is absolutely the worst airline I have ever dealt with. Ever, even for “Covid times.” They left me and my family stranded in Orlando 1 hr before flight was to take off by notifying me that my flight was canceled and offered zero options for 3 days for another flight home. Email days later offered $400 credit per passenger but strict stipulations on credit. This airline is a joke. Save yourself a lot of frustration and just book with Delta or United and actually get to your destination on time, or at all! You don’t realize how much going the cheap route will cost you until you’re stuck thousands of miles from home. They did not even honor the voucher. Unbelievable.
RouteAtlanta to Orlando
Date FlownJune 2021

"worst experience traveling"

Not Verified | This is the worst experience traveling. Frontier shows you great deals; however, there isn’t a real deal. My flight was changed twice! Frontier is not a good airline at all. I traveled with my elder sister who needed a wheelchair which Never Arrived. Last time I will travel through Frontier Airlines. Very unprofessional!
RouteNewark to Orlando
Date FlownOctober 2021

"They charge for everything"

Trip Verified | Never pick this airline. No reclining seats. No free water to drink. Rude fight attendants. Pilot don't speak fluent English. Flight attendant don't speak fluent English. I have never seen flight attendants going to the restroom for 10 minutes each of them at least 4 times during the flight. Also the two pilots went to the restroom 3 times for 10 minutes. Very weird. They charge for everything. No leg room. Temperature was around 73 degrees. I swear everything was like i am saying. Flight was delayed and my suitcase is stained. No charger for electronic devices. No wifi. No movie. No music. Incredible.
RouteLas Vegas to Miami
Date FlownOctober 2021

"I have never had such a horrible customer experience"

Trip Verified | When you buy the ticket they ask you to arrive at least 2 hours prior to the flight. Today we arrived exactly two hours prior to our flight and we were in line for hour and a half just because they kept calling other flights. This is ridiculous I have never had such a horrible customer experience. They don’t respect the line, people who arrive at the very end have more priority than the people who have been waiting for hours. Be late and you will be more respected. Everyone in line was very upset. Definitely avoid Frontier. They have no idea about customer service.
RouteDallas Fort-Worth to Las Vegas