Frontier Airlines

"I promise you it will be my last"

Trip Verified | On 5/27, we booked our hotels and booked our flights to Vegas using our frontier credit code on the Frontier website. I printed out my itinerary and went about my business. On Monday, (five days later), I get on my frontier profile and it says there are no flights found. I called customer service and wait on the line for one hour and twenty-five minutes before I get someone. They tell me my reservation isn’t there and I have to rebook online, or they will charge me a fee! At this point I am irate! Why would my itinerary print with my flight info and it not go through? Instead of being charged for a rebooking fee, I go online and the non-stop flights in question are not even available. They were either cancelled or changed. Not just that but the only flights that are available are double what I paid! I call Frontier again and this time wait on the line for one hour and forty-six minutes. The customer service representative tells me that a lot of people who received credits haven’t had success rebooking their flights and that she would waive the rebooking fee. Then proceeds to tell me that they won’t honor my itinerary or prices from my original booking. Four round trip tickets from Nashville to Vegas had originally costs $404.80, they were now going to charge me $828.00 (flights that were non-stop). The representative then put me on hold to talk to her superior. Once I was put on hold they hung up and didn’t call back. This would be my first experience flying Frontier and after all this mess, I promise you it will be my last!
RouteNashville to Las Vegas
Date FlownMarch 2020

"they won’t refund me"

Trip Verified | After my first flight with them they robbed me by charging twice to check my baggage. When I disputed it with my credit card I lost and had to pay 180$ to check my bag which should only be like 50-60$. Then my trip to Disney world was canceled in March 2020 because of the pandemic and they won’t refund me. The seats don’t even go back and no tv on seats . If I could give 0 stars I would, I wouldn’t even give them 1 star.
RouteSyracuse to Chicago
Date FlownOctober 2019

"under no circumstances recommend Frontier"

Not Verified | I would under no circumstances recommend Frontier. They tried to change my outgoing flight that was booked a month in advance to a flight that had an overnight layover, when I called to fix the situation, I was on hold for over 30 minutes before I spoke with a woman who then informed me that the returning flight was also not available (there was no email or notification prior to this) and would have to be changed to a different day (which would conflict with my work schedule). When I started to respond to her she hung up on me. Currently on hold again for over 20 minutes so far. Wish me luck.
RouteSeattle to Houston

"good customer response"

Trip Verified | Newark to Ls Vegas via Ontario. Had a flight booked for June 13, Frontier changed the flight date to depart on June 12 and routing to be via MCO with a 7.5 hour layover. Contacted customer service via email and refund processed within days. Happy to receive good customer response and speed at a stressful time. Will definitely consider Frontier for my next internal trip in the US. This is part of a multi leg trip booked for June which may or may not go ahead - visiting from UK.
RouteNewark to Ls Vegas via Ontario
Date FlownApril 2020

"Will never travel with them again"

Not Verified | Houston to Orlando with Frontier Airlines. Book a flight for April and was not able to make it due to the shut down. Would not refund or extend the credit past 90 days. I'm a Respiratory Therapist and there is no way I could even think about taking a trip in the next 90 days. This is poor the way this big business is treating everyone in this time of uncertainty. Will never travel with them again.
RouteHouston to Orlando
Date FlownApril 2020

"refused to give a refund"

Trip Verified | Booked a flight with Frontier (first time flyer with them), the corona virus hit, so we canceled our fight, then days later they canceled the same flight. They refunded my outgoing flight, but wouldn't refund my return flight. When I requested a refund, they refused to give a refund, I talked to managers, supervisors, and they refused to give a refund and said we had to use our credit within the next 6 months! Who is going to fly during this pandemic over the next 6 months. Just ridiculous! I'll never fly frontier or recommend frontier to anyone.
RouteLas Vegas to Salt Lake City
Date FlownApril 2020

"not recommend Frontier Airlines"

Not Verified | I was highly uncomfortable on the flight, seats were not comfortable, ride was not comfortable and to make matters worse I took my camera on the trip and had it in baggage claim when I got to Arizona and open my bag my camera from was there but not the lens I searched all through out my bag no lens to be found my $600 lens was gone. I filled a complaint through the website that had me jumping through hoops asking me questions that had nothing to do with my lens and when I called the complaint line they tell you you can talk to someone - then when you hit the option to talk to a representative they tell you that line is no longer available to go online to file a complaint. I waited days for a response and all I got was an email stating that the are working on finding my item. I do not and will not recommend Frontier Airlines.
RouteCleveland to Arizona
Date FlownMarch 2020

"will never use them again"

Not Verified | West Palm to Newark. I tried to get a refund for a trip scheduled on April 27. The customer service representative was so nasty. They only offer 90 day voucher. I will never use them again. How do we know what the next few months are going to bring? She’s said no refunds for a pandemic. Horrible airline.
RouteWest Palm to Newark
Date FlownNovember 2019

"Frontier will not give me a refund"

Trip Verified | I bought tickets to Vegas in Feb 2020 (before everything was shut down). We all know everything is shut down at least until 30 April. My tickets were from 17-20 April. My show tickets were canceled, my hotel has been canceled, but for some reason Frontier will not give me a refund. They are only offering a credit which expires in 90 days. This is a worldwide pandemic! I have no control over what’s happening in the world so why are you keeping my money when everyone has lost jobs! I will never ever buy another flight from Frontier!
RouteLas Vegas to San Antonio
Date FlownApril 2020

"able to get a full refund"

Not Verified | Miami to Denver. I woke up this morning to find out my flight for a trip in June has been changed by a day (originally Friday-Monday and now showing Thursday-Sunday). I was shocked to see an airline change a flight by a whole day and then double checked google flights to see if the original flight plan was available; and it was. So I was confused why Frontier would swap me out to a whole new schedule for no reason. I tried calling for 3 hours and finally gave up and read reviews about not receiving any refunds for flights and getting credits for 90 days. With the pandemic going on, I was shocked and scared I'd be done in too and stuck with a $300 flight I couldn't take. I finally called again this afternoon and I ended up being able to get a full refund for the trip. I wouldn't believe every review! I don't deal with anxiety about finances well and I was totally proven wrong once I was on with a representative. I can't even get a full refund from American Airlines for my trip I cancelled with them but Frontier gave me one.
RouteMiami to Denver