easyJet

easyJet customer review

Rating : 0/10 Cabin Flown Economy Value for Money Seat Comfort Staff Service Catering Recommended
Seat Comfort N/A
Cabin Staff Service N/A
Value For Money N/A

easyJet customer review

Geneva to Nice on 29th August 2013 - 1st flight in the AM. Obviously got up extremely early to make it to the aeroport on time (checked my phone and email before hand just in case flight was delayed). Arrived was informed by other passengers (not check-in person who conveniently forgot) that the flight was +3 hours delayed. The official reason was "Technical issue with the plane" (the agent then added we'd rather passengers were alive and late than the alternative). 2 hours later we find out it's actually missing crew members because of poor organization. I nearly missed my connecting flight. Easyjet does not care it's not their problem. I will never fly Easyjet again.

easyJet customer review

Gatwick - Venice and then Rome - Gatwick. Booked these about 6 weeks prior and paid to choose my seat and speedy boarding - a worthwhile investment! I could not fault them - it was a cheap flight so had little expectations but everything was done professionally and with a smile. No real queues at either end to check in staff were all really friendly and dealt with some very difficult people without losing their cool. I was impressed and will definitely use them again.

(New Zealand)

We were asked to board at Milan Malpensa only to find we were left in a hot and stuffy jetway for 30 minutes this wasn't an error as it happened two weeks later on another easyjet flight at Milan this is obviously done for the convenience of the staff not the comfort of passengers.

easyJet customer review

Luton to Geneva. Always surprised by their baggage policy. I was just 1 kg over (21 kgs) and the check in assistant charged me. It's not a problem but I was just thinking the person in front of me weighed at least 95 kgs and is not charged for their 20kg bag. I weigh 65 kgs and have to pay for 1 kg over. Appreciate you cannot charge based on a person's total weight but for some reason it seems unfair. Also they are not very consistent - I often carry 21 kgs on Easyjet and they do not charge anything - could depend on the mood of the Easyjet check in assistants. At Luton the assistant said the Managers had asked them to charge every person on that day.

easyJet customer review

Recently travelled from Liverpool to Amsterdam (LPL-AMS) and Amsterdam to Liverpool (AMS-LPL) with easyJet. Fantastic cabin crew on both ways very friendly and could not do enough to make you feel comfortable. Great service from easyJet!

easyJet customer review

Has anyone flown an airline which fails to take any luggage on board. Arrived at arcelona airport mid morning last Wednesday 4 September and no-one had a case! No cases were onboard unbelievable. No information given as we landed or when we all stood watching an empty carousel. Next step of course was a huge 2 hour queue to talk to the one poor girl on the Easyjet desk.

easyJet customer review

We flew to Turkey this year. We paid £400 each (3 of us). We were delayed at Liverpool for 2 hours and I couldn't believe for the price there was no inflight entertainment or inflight meal. They say you get what you pay for but I'm sorry this was a rip off! The seats were uncomfortable and squashed and staff were unhelpful and rude. On return we only had Turkish lira to which we were told they only accept euro or sterling so we couldn't buy a drink on the plane. We were offered tap water. This was the first and last time we fly with easyjet!

easyJet customer review

We travelled Manchester - Tenerife on 2nd September. We chose Speedy Boarding and pre selected our extra legroom seats. Both worked brilliantly and we even shared 3 seats between the 2 of us. We departed 30 mins late and had a pleasant flight. The cabin crew were efficient friendly and pleasant. Arriving at Tenerife we had the excitement of a "fly - around" just as we were about to land the pilot accelerated and flew away. He announced that due to excessive tail winds he was going to attempt the landing again. To some cheers and applause he did so 10 mins later. I'm a fairly frequent flyer and I've never encountered this before but it was handled very well and we had above all a safe flight.

easyJet customer review

EDI-MUC on 23 August and HAM-EDI on 2 September. Two more great flights with Easyjet. Slight delay leaving EDI due to another aircraft having a technical problem and delaying our aircraft's arrival on the stand but this was made up in the air and we arrived in MUC bang on time. Cabin crew exceptionally pleasant and friendly. On time departure from HAM and early arrival into EDI on the way back. Cabin crew not up to the same standard as the earlier crew but still fine. The aircraft were almost full on both flights which I hope will encourage Easyjet to consider serving even more destinations direct from Scotland.