easyJet

"flabbergasted at this generosity"

Not Verified | I am writing in praise of easyjet customer services at Gatwick airport. Last week my 2 friends and myself who are all in our 70`s were on an Easyjet flight to Majorca from Liverpool when one of my friends fell ill on the plane. The crew did a great job attending to him but then decided that we had to divert to Gatwick so that he could go to hospital.On landing he transferred to an ambulance and my friend and I had to accompany him to Redhill hospital while the flight continued on to Majorca. After spending 5 hours with our cases he was discharged but told that he could not fly with his condition. As we had to get back to Liverpool we decided to go back to the Easyjet desk at Gatwick to see if they could advise us how we could get back home. After explaining our dilemma to a wonderful young lady, she who arranged a taxi for us to get home which involved a 500 mile round trip for the driver. She then supplied us with two tickets from Manchester to Palma the next day for two of us to continue our holiday. When I asked how much I would have to pay she said that Easyjet would foot the bill. We were flabbergasted at this generosity and we would like to thank Easyjet for their superb customer service and recommend them for future travel.
RouteLiverpool to Palma
Date FlownNovember 2019

"I would recommend easyJet"

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Seville. OThe first time that I have flown with the airline and it covers the basics well in terms of luggage size and getting onto the plane quick. Bag size and weights are generous, with people sometimes trying to break the rules and bring more than one cabin bag on board. I was unable to find any locker space on the plane which meant I could put my bag under the seat in front, however, some may not be so lucky especially those boarding the plane last! Overall I was impressed flying with them. The plane was their new A321 Neo aircraft - nice clean plane with comfortable leather seating (no recline, however), lots of legroom for someone like me who is quite tall. There was good space under the seat in front, however, be aware that you might find the seat width a bit weird on this aircraft because they are more narrow than usual so be prepared to rub shoulders with other people! There are actually 2 sets of toilets at the back of the plane (I don't think there are any at the front). I was sitting as part of a group in row 36. Overall I had a pleasant experience. I would recommend easyJet over other equivalents such as Ryanair.
Route Gatwick to Seville

"Cancelled flight"

Trip Verified | Nice to Amsterdam for late November. Cancelled flight but didn't receive notification. I just happened to login to find flight number and noticed the cancellation. Flight booked nearly 6 months ago. I could have booked a flight a long time ago for less, now have to pay more because its last minute. Filed a claim and immediately denied stating “Notification was sent in advance of the cancellation to your flight.“
RouteNice to Amsterdam
Date FlownNovember 2019

"cabin manager was amazing"

Not Verified | Liverpool to Faro. We flew to Faro with easy jet on 11th October with my disabled son we were on the front row seats and unfortunately not long after our flight my son needed changing but he can't walk so unable to stand in the toilet. Katie the cabin manager was amazing she let us go behind the curtain by the toilet lie him on a blanket and pull the curtain round and asked people to use the toilets at the back of the plane until further notice. She provided us with a black bag and disposed of it for us. What was a problem and was a worry to how we would change him turned into no problem and made Thomas happy and comfortable again. The same thing unfortunately happened on our flight back from Faro at 130pm and again the Cabin Manager Collette was as helpful and made our worries of how we would change him go away. Again we were allowed to change him with the curtain round and again they disposed of the bag for us. All my fears disappeared and my boy was once again happy. Easy jet you rock. We will be flying with you again next year. Thank you Katie and Collette for making life easy and for giving my boy some respect and dignity.
RouteLiverpool to Faro
Date FlownOctober 2019

"couldn't be less helpful"

Trip Verified | Malaga to London. Truly appalling the bagging system should be rethought severely it is outrageous that a handbag cannot be allowed onto a plane. I do not recommend this airline couldn't be less helpful if they tried. I will not be flying with this business again as it is not helpful or straight forward. However, the flight to Malaga was quite good. The reason is unknown why it was such a hassle to get a simple handbag on a plane
RouteMalaga to London
Date FlownNovember 2019

"have always been satisfied"

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Venice. The self service check in at Gatwick was very good. The system was very easy to use and quick. We had hold luggage and a small carry on case which we used the hands free service. This service cost £7 each way and was good as you didn't need to wheel a case around the airport. Although you hand luggage is marked up as priority and is supposed to come off first on the luggage belt, on both our outbound flight to Venice and in bound from Verona our priority case was next to last coming off. So be aware. The flight boarded on time and arrive well before the scheduled arrival time. The flight was good as was the service from the flight attendants who worked very hard and had a smile on their faces all the time. Seats 7a and 7b were fine, cabin clean as were the toilets. No complaints. We have flown Easyjet several times and have always been satisfied with the service provided.
RouteGatwick to Venice
Date FlownOctober 2019

"my suitcase in broken condition"

Trip Verified | My group of 9 people flew from Rome to Berlin with Easyjet. When we arrived at Berlin one of my big suitcase was not found. I reported to the lost and found at the airport and Easyjet online and tried to contact them via phone but they were hopeless and very frustrated is all I can say. 3 days later they found my suitcase in broken condition and most of the valuable stuff were stolen. They took no responsibility of my stolen goods. This made me sick when I think about this trip. Never put anything valuable in your suitcase when travel with Easyjet!
RouteRome to Berlin
Date FlownJuly 2019

"excellent flights"

Not Verified | Tenerife to Gatwick. We have been using Easyjet for years and never experienced anything but excellent flights and immaculate aircraft. Bagdrop is straight forward and both the ground staff and the cabin staff are a delight. We have no qualms about using this airline.
RouteTenerife to Gatwick

"professional and efficient"

Not Verified | I could not fault my flight out from Manchester to Prague on 22nd October. It departed and arrived on time. The crew were professional and efficient. It was free of hard sell of dubious scratch cards , overpriced perfume etc. Of course it is a low-fare outfit, cheap and cheerful, no in-flight entertainment nor free food, but take a book to read and buy fair value food and drink on board. Some of the shine came off on the return flight on the 25th October. It was delayed some 40 minutes , and no cogent explanation was given Telling us the flight was delayed leaving Manchester tells us nothing. Although the flight itself and the crew were as they were on the way out, it was a late evening flight, and did not get us to Manchester until it was getting alarmingly late to take public transport home. Hence not a perfect score
RoutePrague to Manchester
Date FlownOctober 2019

"bag in addition to carry-on "

Trip Verified | Catania to Bordeaux. Worst Company, rude staff Lacking. Improper Baggage Policy. First and Last Time. They charge anyone who has a bag in addition to their carry-on baggage. Pire compagnie au monde Personnel grossier et impoli Politique de bagages non conséquentes et abusives Première et dernière fois Ils font payer tous ceux qui ont une sacoche en plus de leur bagage à main
RouteCatania to Bordeaux