easyJet

"Cabin crew far from friendly"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | One cabin crew member fell ill and all passengers had to wait outside the terminal in freezing weather conditions for a requested employee from Milan to arrive. The flight departed with a one hour delay but strong winds in Madeira weren't enough to divert the plane. Easyjet flights frequently are more exhausting than they should be. Cabin crew far from friendly. Terminal 2 in Lisbon is a disaster but Madeira airport on its turn is a breeze, it doesn't even feel like the same country.
RouteLisbon to Funchal
Date FlownNovember 2021

"On-line check in efficient"

Trip Verified | On-line check in efficient, as well as boarding. Very clean aircraft. Of course, it is still a Low Cost airline with no frills, but indeed nowadays difference with "top" airlines is nearly none.
RouteLyon to faro
Date FlownNovember 2021

"Never again with easyJet"

Trip Verified | Never again with easyJet. The deal is never worth it! Standard hand luggage isn't accepted anymore, unless you pay an extra fee of 24 English pounds. Think twice, and choose a different airline and save yourself the trouble of missing your flight or the extra payment while boarding your flight.
RouteLuton to Amsterdam
Date FlownNovember 2021

"not be flying with EasyJet again"

Trip Verified | Just flown back from Tenerife on flight EZY8704 10th November 2021 - can I just say how utterly rude the cabin crew were not to mention highly unprofessional! Only one drinks service the whole 4 hour flight then watched the head cabin crew member fill her bag with what ever she could from the plane! They basically sat on there seats the whole flight - completely disgusted and we definitely not be flying with EasyJet again - you may want to give your staff some training in customer service.
RouteTenerife South to London Gatwick
Date FlownNovember 2021

"received zero customer care"

Trip Verified | On Sat 6th November I had a call from Clare (DHL) at Bristol Airport advising me DHL have identified my suitcase & Iberia took it from Fuerteventura airport to Madrid as it didn't have a tag on it. I previously complained to Easyjet as the horrid lady on Easyjet speedy booking check in at Fuerteventura airport did not put a tag on my suitcase. Clare said she has emailed Iberia & Easyjet, but no one is responding & she doesn't currently know where my suitcase is. Easyjet have not once phoned me to apologise & I have received zero customer care from Easy Jet. Easy Jet are not communicating with DHL at Bristol airport to ensure my suitcase gets returned to me. Easyjet keep using Covid as an excuse, but they shouldnt operate/fly if they cant provide customer care. I actually liked Easyjet before this incident as never had any issues, yet the way I have recently been treated by Easyjet is disgusting.
RouteFuerteventura to Bristol
Date FlownOctober 2021

"couldn’t fit hand-baggage in the space"

Trip Verified | I took a flight from London to Paris because it was cheap, but of course that is only a trap. As soon as I arrived to the boarding queue an employee was checking one by one, with a dataphone and a bunch of receipts, charging extra £25 to everyone that couldn’t fit hand-baggage in the space they reserve for bags. Next time I will definitely chose to travel with a company that goes upfront with the price they charge and offer a good customer experience.
RouteGatwick to Paris CDG
Date FlownNovember 2021

"Nice crew. Surprisingly good legroom"

(Ukraine)

Trip Verified | Very good! No problem to check in online. No problem to drop baggage (took 1 min). No problem to embark with speedy boarding (but had to put my bag to overhead bin 4 rows behind my row which then delayed my disembarkation). Nice crew. Surprisingly good legroom. Landed on time. Bag on the belt within 10 min. Again, very good!
RouteBerlin to Paris Orly
Date FlownOctober 2021

"offboarded because the plane was too heavy"

Trip Verified | Worst airline ever. Got offboarded on 26th October flight because the plane was too heavy. They offered us money (400€). After we got offboarded they forgot my bag. The support wont give me the money. Will never fly with easyjet again.
RouteLanzarote to Berlin
Date FlownOctober 2021

"Easyjet ground staff were completely indifferent"

Not Verified | We decided to use Easyjet to fly back to the UK from Krakow and arrived at the airport in good time. We flew to Krakow with Ryanair and had all our documentation to hand and everything went without a hitch. We did notice that some passengers did not have a Locator Form but the Ryanair staff simply gave them blank forms to complete and there was not any problem. Our flight with Easyjet proved to be very different as we were returning home we thought that a Locator Form would not be required and there was no early indication of this from Easyjet ground staff. As we were checking in the Easyjet staff asked for our locator forms and bluntly told us to complete them online. This meant filling in a lengthy form and also finding the 2 day PCR test reference number, which we did with some effort and succeeded in checking in just in time. We were last on the plane and others who failed to produce a locator form missed their flight. Easyjet ground staff were completely indifferent. There was no indication given at any early stage which would have given us time to leisurely complete the paperwork. This was in marked contrast to Ryanair staff who made the flight effortless for everyone.
RouteKrakow to Edinburgh
Date FlownOctober 2021

"desperate to get out of that airplane"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | The rating could have been better if they didn't use terminal 2 in Lisbon which looks and feels like a slaughterhouse and where passengers are made to endure accordingly. Fellow passengers also didn't make the trip any easier. I was just so desperate to get out of that airplane.
RouteLisbon to Funchal